Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BusyMum68

VIP Member
I'm not sure how the Dis is still even around. They really took a hit after the Pete Werner scandal hit.

But, what even is the Tim Tracker channel? They aren't really a place to get Disney news. They barely do any research.

Is the Tim Tracker more of a family channel? Well, they aren't even coming close to numbers of a family channel. Like the CAN Family.

View attachment 2903955

Perhaps the Trackers are making a ton of money still. They sure do spend it like they are.
I hope in a few years these kids sue the pants of their parents and bankrupt them. Monetising your kids this way is disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Jenn said she didn’t want to have that conversation on video with Jackson about him not winning. Then don’t fucking film it!
Tim is just as much to blame. And if they don’t want unsolicited parenting advice, they should be discussing this amongst themselves and not posting it online.

• Heart

FreckleFart90

IMG_7271.png
“People are allowed to make mistakes”

bruh are you serious? I just made another comment because my little sister was in a car accident when she was 15 (like 7 years ago) and she has a shunt now because her brain doesn’t dispose of fluid properly so it instantly made her an adult and put her into a life she didn’t need… so yeah it’s a bit of a sore subject for me for people to be joking about

loooool I got hit with a “are you mentally ok? You seem off” who’s twisting themself into a pretzel making excuses for people they’ve never met

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

Forest

VIP Member
If you say “I have a surprise for you” and your kid says “A hotel” you might take too many vacations.

Although to be honest, they are such a mess at home, I think I prefer the vacation/staycation vlogs.

I didn’t watch most of this. The poor child’s behavior is just very grating.

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
This is definitely the beginning of the end of the podcast for Nick. I predict the views for this one are going to be the highest of any of them because we know the Stans prefer Jenn over Nick.
Tim is an asshole for replacing him but we know that’s where this was always headed.

I think Jenn will eventually take over for Nick permanently and then Tim and Jenn will end up dumping this podcast because they can’t find time to record it due to their piss poor time management skills.

• Sick

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Tim had to take Oliver with him to pick up Jackson because there was no nanny to pawn him off on. Jenn uses the excuse that she’s still editing the Hollywood Studios vlog but she’s not in her office and is just walking around blabbing into the camera. What a useless fucking cow.

• Angry
  • Sad

airbusA330

VIP Member
Can you IMAGINE being Ginn’s therapist? I’m sure they really just want to say “bitch, you are totally out of touch with reality and I cannot help you.”

Also isn’t a video recorded podcast at home the exact same as them yammering on the couch during a home slog?

• Heart

elliebee27

VIP Member
That's such BS. They arranged it around their vacations.

I got diagnosed end of December with an MRI for my knee. I got a call a week later. I was in surgery 2 weeks later.

Same for ANY surgery I've had, even a major one.

They just give zero fucks about their kids and don't prioritize them whatsoever.

Ear tubes is what, such a short procedure, you're in and out, done.

• Angry
  • Sad

oct2028

I hope Universal’s media team gets a hold of or someone sends them @koldbrewz’s TikTok.

If I understand things correctly, Tim could have edited that part out and the world would not know of his blatant act.

Tim chose to leave it in!
I hope it now takes a life of its own and he must now deal with any consequences.

🤦🏻‍♀️ but they are the Teflon Tack-lessers.
Nothing will probably happen. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Looks like Universal, Dim & even Aura frames are tagged in the tiktok

• Wow
  • Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Jenn's therapy session:

Shrink: So, what did you do last week?
Jenn: Do you have any of those good candies like last time?
Shrink: Candies?
Jenn: Maybe that was Buddy's doctor. Wait, I can't remember if we took him to the doctor. Maybe it was those lolly's when we went to Disney Spring? Do you have any food?
Shrink: Ma'am this is a psychologist's office. A virtual psychologist. If you want candy you'll have to go to your own kitchen.
Jenn: Wait, I think I have some in our We Don't Drink Draw?
Shrink: We
Jenn: Don't you read the voog descriptions. God, wait, you're a part of the unwell three?
Shrink: Unwell three?
Jenn: I got to get myself some M&Ms from Buddy's stash. BRB.
"I read 29 pages of my gRaPhIc NoVeL today. Why do you think Da Baby hates me, so what if his gums hurt and he's a little underweight? Did you know my stupid little sister has my mom's ashes? At least I can visit her on the rollie coastie at Epcot - I think I'm going to cry - do you see a little tear about to come out? Wait, wait, here it come- oh my gosh by the way Buddy is SO funny, he's just so funny, he farts and I can't stop laughing, he's an actual person, you know? Oh did you say something? I'm sorry I was busy staring at myself on the screen, this stupid cowlick ahahahahahahaha my hair has a mind of its own, you know? Anywayssssss, I'm totally happy because I spent $900 on face cream the other day and it only took me 17 minutes to squeeze into my newest Lululemon leggings!! And oh. my. GOODNESS, have I told you how much I LOOOOOOOVE pimento cheese?!?!?!?!"

• Haha

hcslacs

VIP Member
Just got to the part where Jen talks about "winning" and right before that, Tim is telling us Jackson actually cried because he misheard the words to "do-re-mi" and was upset he had the words wrong. And, she is so delusional to think that all kids are so hyper focused on winning. No, idiot, it's because he's heard nothing but the importance of winning from his asshole father his whole life. They have seriously fucked this kid up. There are definitely some spectrum/developmental issues with him and they are absolutely making them worse. Get help, Bojos.

• Heart

fiveleggedgoat

Chatty Member
I'm not a teacher...but if I was, and the assignment was to make some sort of creation that used recycled/repurposed things, and the kid brought in toilet paper/paper towel rolls on a PURCHASED foam board....you fail. That it not the objective of the assignment. But as always, the Bojos have to "win" and make something huge and showy...and missed the point of the assignment. This kid will do nothing but fail in life because his parent suck. I hope he was penalized, but that's not really the Montessori way.
They should have attached the old paper towel rolls to the homemade windmill they are saving…
A+

• Haha
  • Heart

CoolWhip

VIP Member
So she is going to therapy for

a. Fishing for a betterhelp sponsorship
b. Fishing for an anxiety diagnosis to try for a DAS
c. Fishing for a medical marijuana card
d. All of the above

Reactions: 26

fiveleggedgoat

Chatty Member
Disney is very forgiving of you are running a bit late for a reservation. They understand getting around Disney can create unexpected delays. Just how late are they that they needed to throw down close to $50?

Jenn never cares about being “late.” She didn’t want to walk from the parking lot across the street. She is one valet away from a mobility scooter. Maybe she can attach a trailer to it to tow Da Baby!

Wow! Tim is really pissed that a buffet had the audacity to put out a food that Buddy wanted so bad, it made his son not want to eat his nutritious dinner, of dried out pizza and bread with a heaping load of butter. Tim, you should petition for Disney to remove all dessert bars as well. How could they even put that delicious shit out next to regular food!!

• Haha

fiveleggedgoat

Chatty Member
I remember a voog about a year ago (maybe when they were training OGB to “win” an Easter egg hunt) where they were explaining to Jackson what winning was because he didn’t understand. Bang up job Trackers. You guys really go too far with explaining shit that you yourself fail to grasp.

Keep it simple. No need to explain that a bolt on a stop sign moved to NY to be a dressmaker… for 700 years.

You.Guys.Suck.

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Alright I'm mucking my way through this stupid blueberry voog finally (I'm so tired from work - actual work - AND spending the past month making my way to the final interview for a job and I'm THISCLOSE to getting it - references were called today!)

In the beginning, Ginn is already out of breath. Omg, you're barely even walking on like an inch of elevation. She already uses that stroller as a walker, and holy hell how is this not super painful?
Screenshot 2024-04-30 at 6.45.21 PM.png

Sorry Dimster I just don't see it. You're a fucking pansy.
Screenshot 2024-04-30 at 6.47.54 PM.png

• Wow
  • Haha