Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Take care of yourself!

I feel like I have jumped the shark, friends. I bought athletic shorts to wear to Disney. They’re from Aerie, and oh so comfy. Please tell me I’m not like Jenn. (At least I wear a S Petite?) 🤣

Isn’t it the law to have fencing around your pool?
I think it's one of those things that might be difficult to enforce whether there's a fence or not. You would've thought with the remodel that would've taken priority.

Reactions: 4
It's not hard. The blueberries weren't for her.

She certainly didn't seem to mind spending money on the hanging chair. I assume at least $100 once they get the stand for it. But, it will be worth every penny just for the laugh we all will get if we get to see her try to sit in it--or more importantly, try to get out of it
Unless she was going to do a Mommy and Me cooking special with them, but that would take too much foresight and we know she does not plan.

bumpire

Chatty Member
OT:
Dumbo is sponsored by scentsy now. Only a matter of time till these start making their way into the parks
IMG_9683.jpeg

bumpire

Chatty Member
Molly is living J4D’s life!

The world is Molly’s oyster.
35, no kids
On multiple theme park media lists
Free to travel the world
Multiple DCL cruises, some hosted by Disney
Cruised on the adult only Virgin Voyages with a sponsorship of a travel agency. Where most of the elevated quality food is included.
Can openly drink coffee and alcohol
Multiple sponsorships for Mammoth Club
Affiliate links with LTK - Molly’s Looks and Molly’s storefront on Amazon
212K subscribers since MC launched in Aug. 2022

I know that Molly isn’t necessarily a fav here.
But she has a good work ethic, does her research, plans MC’s content videos, shoots in focus footage and has an EDITOR.
I remember reading that she was in her late 40’s. And her beard acts like a large child.

Reactions: 3

bumpire

Chatty Member
Channel was started 5424 days ago. They have a total of 556,232,951 views overall. Average over 5424 days and it appears they’ve had an average of 102,550 views per day since the beginning. Is this possible? Can someone check my math.
IMG_9611.jpeg

Princelover

OK you guys, we all said some pretty mean shit about her. I think a lot of that was our pure hatred for Jenn and it kind of deflected in her direction. I sent her the code, it shows pending on her end. I have no idea what's involved in this process. So let's everyone be nice and show her what a great bunch of folks we are in the meantime.

Hugs and Kisses,

Xmasbdaygirl 🎄
We will welcome her with open arms. Also, have fun on your cruise!! 🚢