Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Moonlight666

That sounds gentle and nice BUT giving an inch and saying “ we BOTH won” I fear is not going to land properly. He won’t get it.
I know what you mean. And I guess with a Father like Tim who is always about wining it probably won't make sense.

Reactions: 7
ANOTHER IG post of Tim perving around MK in his xray specs. This is going to get very boring very soon
I hope Disney bans those things.
---
I don’t dye my hair so I have no idea about this stuff.

But why doesn’t she just let her hair go back to her natural color? It seems like it would be much easier and like the dye job is always annoying her
She'd probably wouldn't want to go through the weird transition period where it was two toned that and I think she has a lot of grays which she wants to hide. Which I get BUT if you are going to dye it you need to maintain it. Even if she didn't want to go to the salon that often she could talk to her stylist about using box dyes to maintain it in-between. I think someone mentioned this in an earlier thread but the red is ridiculously hard to maintain and to get the right shade. She failed at both this time. I hate the blonde as well but I have to say it looks better at least when the hair is not in the poo knot.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Snippysnips

VIP Member
Not quite sure how a video that's 25 minutes long and posted a minute ago can have 44 views....... View attachment 2914998
I might be wrong but I think yt logs a view after only 10 seconds, so could be people have clicked on it then clicked off after a few secs an its logged it

This is why I wish yt didn't log a view till 90% of the vlog has been watched(without ff being used) we would get much more accurate numbers then as I doubt most are watching the entire vlog, I reckon most click on, watch a bit an come off

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
For those of you who watch the podcast on YT---are there ads? I use an ad blocker, so I can't tell.

I'm just wondering how much money they are really making from this thing. I can't imagine they have that many patreon members.
I use YouTube premium on my main but I logged into my backup because I was going to leave a comment but then decided not to. I did get an ad at the beginning of the podcast.

Galaxyprincess

VIP Member
Tim is insanely competitive about dumb things. Like the Easter egg hunt and the baby dash and those trivia contests on the cruises.

He probably needs an healthy outlet for himself (like a bowling league or something) but that would involve Jenn letting him out of the house.
He would really benefit outlet wise from that half marathon training if the succubus would let him out of the house.

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
And the FB post is gone. Why do these moderators approve them in the first place? Clearly they know that post would stir up shit.

• Wow

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
According to Dick’s instagram, he will be at Disneyland in a few days. I wonder if he will be able to film an episode of the podcast this week or if Jenn will have to fill in yet again.

• Wow
Reactions: 6

Snippysnips

VIP Member
I'm going to defend Jenn for a moment....Tim is the one who edits the podcasts, not Jenn. So TIM left it in. Jenn corrected him, but then played dumb that she didn't know the story when Tim told it on take two. So you are correct, they are both assholes.
I didn't know it was the dick himself who edited it, am surprised queen hefalump allowed him to edit it since she was in it, but any other person would have said to their other half maybe you should edit that part out, but yes, both are assholes
---
I am not sure whether I belife the therapy story or not. She read here that we believe she should go, but does she really, go though 👀
I can definitely see her being the type to constantly show up late, moan she never got her full time an have to be chased up for payments

At ours you have to pay 24h in advanced an every single week there's one I have to chase up for payment, who also shows up late then expects their full time which isn't happening when someone who did show up on time is right after them, then I need to listen to them moan about only getting half their time while silently thinking why the fk have you not gotten better at time management an payment after weeks of this

Last edited:

Quasimodo

VIP Member
When did Stalky McShallNotBeNamed go to the blueberry festival? At the end of this poodcast, they say they're going to go (on a Sunday).

Noticing some videos leaking previews for what's on the new island. They are showing some of the merch and I can already see these stupid dumbasses looking hideous in them.

• Haha

Etj

In my brain, the 'We have blueberries at home' thing was maybe a play off the meme. KnowYourMeme is telling me it's called "We have food at home." But this could be way off, and Tim's lame attempt at being funny and hip, or maybe he genuinely meant it.
🤷‍♂️
Its a dig at us, when they forgot to buy them the first trip one of the vlogs they went to publix and we all made comments on buying blueberries there