Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Oh no. The exact opposite. January, the month that Jenn said they were 98% close to reaching their goal, they had 3.3 mil. February was 2.9, March was 2.8. I see a trend...
I can’t wait until we see their monthly views get out of the two millions. Their home vlogs aren’t doing as well as they used to.
Maybe October will bring in the coveted 3.5 million views with the coverage of HHN and multiple MNSSHP visits (without the kids of course.)

• Heart
Reactions: 8

hcslacs

VIP Member
Yikes, Tim seemed to struggle to push that stroller up Mt Dora. Have we seen these “friends” before? Poor McStanny whatever we are calling her.

Dillon21

VIP Member
Since Rosie has been sick, Tim hasn't been able to go to the parks. I can't even imagine anyone having to stay home from "work" because the nanny called in sick and the stay at home mom can't be called upon to watch their 1 year old son. And she has the audacity to call out people who left comments about telling Jackson no. She can't even be a mother for a couple of days. This is so unbelievable. How can the Stans continue to think she's such a great mother? And, of course, all the Stans are heaping on praise for what incredible parents they are in the comments. Idiots.
Especially when your "job" is "working" filming at a park geared toward FAMILIES...................................................................................................................

Yep, and probably something about how his kid was dressed as Bruno as well. I did think it was interesting he put his one kid in cosplay and not the other. I think Adopted Prop is nonverbal (correct me anyone if I'm wrong) so I don't know how Dick is going to tell us he wanted to dress as Bruno.
---
Oh, and someone is probably going to be mad that Dicky was hosted.
View attachment 2903881
We know Tim doesn't like driving to Legoland because "it's too far away" and on their last #hosted trip, they left their guided tour hours early. And they filmed a full toilet in a bathroom.

I saw a new video from Poseidon Entertainment today that covered the Legoland Florida history pretty well.

I've never been to Legoland, but I'm not the demographic. Ironically, the Trackers are the demographic and never go.

I remember back in the day when SeaWorld, Cypress Gardens, and Boardwalk and Baseball were all in the same chain and offered bundle vacations.

Snippysnips

VIP Member
Could it be the ear tubes was a suggestion to help him rather than something he definitely needed to go in for an they are just not bothering because it was only a choice

We know they don't care about the kids so if it's been worded in a way to them that it's just something that could help him rather than be told he needs to go in an get them then they are probably not bothering to book him in an its just another thing they will "get round too" like how they were going get round to going back to Peppa pig land (that they never done)

At least here I know that most doctors will word things as more of a suggestion an it will be up to the parents (unless it's actually a serious thing that needs done) but 99% of the time parents actually care an will go ahead with whatever, however we know they fall into the 1% that don't give af

notasponsor

Chatty Member
When by daughter had hearing issues, we opted for hearing aids instead. As we were waiting for her appointments her behaviour drastically changed as she became frustrated with being unable to hear properly. We took action before she needed any speech therapy.
If J is struggling as they say he is, as a parent you would do everything you can to assist them, chase up appointments, not put them in surroundings that will overwhelm loud places with lots of different sounds, getting down to her level ensuring she stopped what she was doing and looked at us as we spoke. She was 3 at the time, his parents are doing nothing to help him, it’s so sad!
Hearing aids are a great idea. I know they are expensive but the Trackers are set for life so it’s fine. They’ll help his language development so much.

• Haha

fiveleggedgoat

Chatty Member
Has anyone done the math to figure out when that supposed waitlist surgery should be coming up?? What did she say? 4 months?

Reactions: 7

erry

VIP Member
403933CC-6B5E-4633-A9C7-760A80AE48A7.jpeg
Ii I know he’s lazy and all, but this is basically the view of the corn dog “parade”. Why wasn’t this re-shot is my question.

All I see is that nasty ass tray. I hate those things. I always grab my food off of them. 🤢🤢

mjm9

VIP Member
Re: J4D’s debut on yesterday’s podcast

I’m not reading anything into whatever the view count ends up being.

The Bojos are so wash, rinse and repeat in their video content that if they do something a bit different the views spike.

Any serial/episodic material, ie. a cruise and even That Tracks, the first episode will have good numbers with the following episodes declining in views the more that are posted.

People are curious about the very first video.
See the pathetic quality of content and execution.
Then lose interest.

On the other hand….
The LIVES and TT podcasts reveal the true Tim & J4D.
Hope they keep doing them, say something stupid, racist and/or insensitive and a channel with an even larger reach broadcasts their material, like this tiktoker @koldbrewz did.

Last edited:

2020planner

VIP Member
Circling back to Typhoon Lagoon, when Tim had to have a lifeguard ride with him and Jackson…

Is this Tim’s brother and family?
View attachment 2906936

Jackson keeps staring at them confused.

Couldn’t ONE of them just ride with Tim and Jackson and not left them behind in the dust?

Says a lot to me…

Again, I don’t know who these people are. They might just be randos… I just looked at them because Jackson seemed to be staring.
Only if Adam gained a lot of weight and Ellen dyed her hair dark. I don't think that's them (guy doesn't look like Adam)... but who knows at this point.

Snippysnips

VIP Member
Definitely read that as “funneling gin” and was concerned for a moment…
Had to re-read it twice myself to make sure I got it right, an half the time I still don't know if I get things right, you have no idea the types of things I read wrong on here sometimes 😅 dyslexia can be interesting at times 🤪

CoolWhip

VIP Member
Admittedly, I don’t know the first thing about an LLC but Tim and Jenn could just rename the podcast right?
There is no way that this continues much longer with Nick.
If Nick did it right, they could rename the podcast but any financial earnings still belong with That Tracks unless they officially dissolve the partnership with the State of Florida and the IRS.

Loueylouay

VIP Member
We saw this coming, but dang, that is brutal. They are neither fish nor fowl at this point. They aren't a travel channel anymore, and they aren't a family channel, either. Sometimes they want Buddy to be the star, but he's not star material, and he's not in most "episodes" much. And the baby failed at the Diaper Dash, so he's out. I think they might be able to recover if Tim went solo and he traveled beyond Florida, but we know that ain't happening.
I don't disagree these views are lower but they are still in general high. I look at the Dis as a reference. They have a whole team they employ and yet most vlogs can't even crack 20k. I think the Slackers are still making good money.

• Sad