Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Home voog just went up and it looks like it's all about Jackson.
Well, something new to snark at (I guess). I do sort of need it after this day.

Still almost leveling up at swim lessons :rolleyes:

And they are commenting on the fact that they are allowing Ollie to roam amok now. Hope ya'll actually baby proofed. Doubt it. Oh, and they're allowing him to "play" with Mini Jenn :rolleyes:

So they went to Publix on Saturday the day before the Blueberry Festival did they even think...oh, and now they are the sugar police (for their kids).

Reactions: 5

PistachioNut

VIP Member
Maybe since they're about a combined 150 pounds heavier than in that picture they think they will like the food better. They may not be wrong...from what I can see they sure do like a lot of food better.
I think you mean a lot of a LOT OF FOOD better, lol!

• Haha

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
For those of you who watch the podcast on YT---are there ads? I use an ad blocker, so I can't tell.

I'm just wondering how much money they are really making from this thing. I can't imagine they have that many patreon members.

PistachioNut

VIP Member
What's really sad is she probably could get even a support bra with an underwire for maybe seventy or so bucks (if she wanted to be fancy) a fraction for what she spent on all that makeup she bought. I actually kind of think bras are something you should spend money on it. It seems stupid but good support really can make or break a look. Also, I doubt she has even gotten measured anytime recently. I don't know if there's any reputable lingerie store in Disney Springs which is pretty much the only place she shops.
Is there a Dillard’s there? They measure.

Reactions: 4
Is there a Dillard’s there? They measure.
I want to say there were a couple of Dillards in Orlando when I Gooogled it early. Not sure if they're at the one shopping center she goes to though. Pretty sure Dimmy gets some of his ill fitting clothes in the men's department there. I know they carry that Chubbies brand the Flamingo swimsuit of J$ wore there.

Forest

VIP Member
If they continue private education for their miracle children, that’s going to be pretty expensive.
They also spend a lot of money eating out and that definitely adds up too.
Yeah I don’t see them staying in private school. I think we’ll see J go to public K (which would be better for him anyway so let’s hope)