Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CoolWhip

VIP Member
I actually think he was laughing because people got injured. There is absolutely nothing funny about a tram crash, whether or not people got injured or even if there were no people on board. I think he's picturing people flying around on the tram and smashing into plexiglass and he finds that kind of shit funny.

And true, Jen is no saint for correcting him and going straight back into podcast mode, but this makes me wonder how often things like this happen. He's just a pure asshole through and through and I bet he says or does inappropriate crap all the time--and that's why she will never, ever let go of editing.
Right! She probably does have to edit a bunch of his bullshit out of everything!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So on Dick's IG it looks like he went to CA with one of his old podcast buddies...I guess it was not a family vacation after all. Also, I'm taking it unless they filmed something earlier this week it will be Jenn again in the hotseat.

CoolWhip

VIP Member
I don't disagree these views are lower but they are still in general high. I look at the Dis as a reference. They have a whole team they employ and yet most vlogs can't even crack 20k. I think the Slackers are still making good money.
You definitely can’t compare the Dis. They imploded and haven’t recovered from the Pete scandal.

• Heart

OhFFSakes

I hope Universal’s media team gets a hold of or someone sends them @koldbrewz’s TikTok.

If I understand things correctly, Tim could have edited that part out and the world would not know of his blatant act.

Tim chose to leave it in!
I hope it now takes a life of its own and he must now deal with any consequences.

🤦🏻‍♀️ but they are the Teflon Tack-lessers.
Nothing will probably happen. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Someone just needs to tag universal in the comments

Forest

VIP Member
Oh and I didn’t like her dress in the end. Way too low cut. I noticed even Tim was keeping the camera up. I guess he wanted the #hosted video to be rated G.

• Haha

mmc2020

What in the holy fuck is this stan babbling on about? I need an edible to understand it-just like the Trackers do when they attempt everyday life. So good to know their Stans are hanging around bathrooms for a chance to see the douche lord himself.
That was one single sentence.

This is the type of stuff that should give Jenny5BuffetPlates anxiety. With their info available online, they must get some insane emails/calls/mail from the crazies.

bumpire

Chatty Member
I'm probably going to get shit for even suggesting this, but a Nick/Ginn podcast episode would actually be better than a Nick/Dim or Dim/Ginn one. It would be so unhinged! Dim honestly sucks at podcasting and sucks at carrying on any sort of interesting conversation.
As Jane Austen wrote in Pride and Prejudice, [they] shall be in danger of hating each other for the rest of [their] lives, for a whole day's tete-a-tete between two women can never end without a quarrel”

I can’t wait!

• Haha

Here_Hold_My_Hat

What is it about blueberries that is so triggering to Jen? Last year they refused to buy them because of the price, but they spent six figures taking the same cruise multiple times. This year she spends $13 and can’t handle some being dropped when she just spent $200 some odd dollars on a face cream. It’s the blueberries specifically that seem to bring this out in her, more than other things they refuse to buy because it’s for their kids and not for her.
Maybe blueberries is what Jackson choked on.

Good job Dimmy, you're a WINNER. 🫠
View attachment 2915282

Just a man with his merkin and creepy voyeur glasses, deep-throating a wiener.
View attachment 2915287
I swear, the "Smellephants on Parade" experience seems like it was written by the writers for "Family Guy." Considering it is Disney now, maybe they did.
Screenshot 2024-05-04 7.31.33 PM.png

Similarly, the new Frozen Ride at Tokyo DisneySea seems like a parody of a Disney ride written by the writers of "The Simpsons."

The scene at 1:00 of the boats going to Young Anna and Elsa at the giant swiveling doors singing "Do You Want to Build a Snowman" and then plunging backwards into the halls of the castle seems straight outta "Simpsons" to me. Kind of like the Simpsons doing a "Planet of the Apes" Musical. Which could totally happen now since Disney owns all that.

Do they have one of those guys in there that turn the water on for you and then expect a tip? He would definitely complain about that. Mainly because he would feel obligated to wash his hands which is difficult while holding your fuzzy balls, merkin mic, and murse.
I wouldn't be surprised since it is suppose to be five star dining with a Michelin star. I still keep thinking of that Melissa McCarthy movie (Spy) where she eats the napkin at the fancy restaurant in the opening scene and am thinking Jenn.

xojamilyn

There is just no way that a Dr said he needs ear tubes and didn’t also say he needs to. Wear ear plugs/covers when swimming.
Especially after he gets the tubes and it’s imperative he keeps his ears covered in the pool. Coming from someone who has a child where doing that would be difficult, J’s differences are going to be glaringly obvious. I bet they take a “break” after he gets his tubes.. if he ever does!