Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TawdryT

VIP Member
You shouldn't show the mess that is that garage unless it's immediately followed by a clean-up and an after photo. That is embarrassing!
The grill is an expensive hot dog heater. That tracks. Go outside. Put on some music and get in the pool. What is their deal? Maybe Jackson would finally level up. 🙄 They only run out there super quick to cook up some hotdogs and then they scurry back into the cardboard hoard. And what was all that about too much sodium for Jackson? What about Jen?🤣
I'm glad that potato got flagged. I can only go by...OH, just everything SHE puts out there and she seems like a miserable hag. Goodbye. Thanks for playing on Tracker Island.
The Bojos are expensive hotdog heaters.:sneaky:
1714672322815.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm a tad bit confused about the recycled show-and-tell project. Tim says they have been saving paper towel and toilet paper rolls for a year now. Jen says she also has empty tissue boxes. Um, have they been saving them specifically for this purpose, for an entire year? Several months before Jackson even started school? Or have they been saving them, you know, just in case something like this ever came up? Things just never make sense in the Tracker house to me.
Maybe they were sent a syllabus at the beginning of the year? Though that seems weird for a glorified preschool.

Snippysnips

VIP Member
These stans are hilarious, they pounce on anyone that says anything remotely negative about the Trackers, yet don't see how this comment could be extremely hurtful to super-emotional Nick, who has poured his heart out on these podcasts saying how much the comments bother him and how emotional he is.

Poor Nick. I do kind of feel bad for the guy, but he shouldn't have taken the day off...he's been replaced. If he comes back next week, there will be a ton of "I miss Jenn" comments. Make sure you get yourself two churros this week, dude. You deserve them.

And I know I sound like a Nick stan again....but I feel for the guy. He set himself up for this, but I think when you are up close in a situation, you often don't see the big picture. He's blinded by his stan friendship.

View attachment 2906451
A sub count of 900k an 11k views, no, no one loves Jenn, 11k is shite an proof no one gives a fk

• Heart

TawdryT

VIP Member
May is starting out great for me, I got the job offer! (much to the disappointment of some people, probably 🙃). I plan on celebrating with breakfast for dinner + it's Survivor/Amazing Race night.
WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

• Heart

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Circling back to Typhoon Lagoon, when Tim had to have a lifeguard ride with him and Jackson…

Is this Tim’s brother and family?
View attachment 2906936

Jackson keeps staring at them confused.

Couldn’t ONE of them just ride with Tim and Jackson and not left them behind in the dust?

Says a lot to me…

Again, I don’t know who these people are. They might just be randos… I just looked at them because Jackson seemed to be staring.
Tim stated they were originally a group of 5. So the three from his brothers group (probably his brother and his girls) got to go on one raft but Tim and Jackson needed a third person with them.

When my then boyfriend and I went on this a few years ago, I think we rode with a random couple. But I’m not sure. Has it always been a requirement that 3 or more have to go on this?

Reactions: 5
Remember when Tim was trying to be more active on instagram but it was clear his captions were written by someone else? Because this recent post was clearly of his own doing.

They have always been lazy when it comes to their branding. They still think it’s 2012 and that they don’t need to make any effort with their content or social media. Tim said as much in one episode of the podcast saying they are just themselves and don’t follow any trends. Maybe that’s why your views are dropping, you dolt.
Maybe Mike was doing it? I was wonder if maybe it was Dick before he wormed his way into being a poocast buddy. As much as it pains me to say, that guy does know how to use IG. Yes, it seems slightly reptilian but it makes more sense than the shit Dim posts.

I'm probably going to get shit for even suggesting this, but a Nick/Ginn podcast episode would actually be better than a Nick/Dim or Dim/Ginn one. It would be so unhinged! Dim honestly sucks at podcasting and sucks at carrying on any sort of interesting conversation.
It would probably be unwatchable from the fact that they'd both be having a pity party and they'd probably not be able to stay on topic arguing who has the most saddest magical moment and which churro is best to eat when sad. Jenn is essentially just the more masculine non-religious version of Dick. And I was looking at the thumbnails of the two podcasts when comparing numbers and Dick and Jenn look almost roughly the same size.

Did you see him reflexively touch or pick up every fucking hat on that table? Kid's been conditioned to mindlessly consume in the most annoying fashion.
I didn't see it but I usually just have them on in either a tablet to the side or on another screen on my computer. I find it's best if I don't look at them too much per voog especially if there's food involved.

I can’t believe they got that chair with the idea to use in a couple of years from now when everyone is better at swimming.. like what lol, they literally painted this entire scenario. They are so…. Strange, and sad and so unhappy that they have to dream about future happiness to combat their present unhappy lives
Ugh, I don't want to even think about how it's going to be when Ollie starts swimming.

You do not use insurance for medical marijuana. You have to go to a doctor who is willing to prescribe it (most charge about $200 for this but it could be less or more) and then apply for the card which also has a small fee. A lot of places now have doctors available where they are there just to qualify you for medical marijuana.

Once you have your card, you can then go into the dispensaries and purchase marijuana. In a state where it is available medically and recreationally, medical marijuana patients can obtain higher doses and bigger quantities then someone who is purchasing recreationally.
Would the doctor's visit be something they could attempt to have insurance pay? I just can easily see them making and keeping appointments for getting medicinal marijuana vs taking care of their kids. It's very on brand.
---
I doubt they smoke....they probably have edibles
I was actually thinking they probably did gummies or something like that.

Yeah, I never really knew why they thought watching two dads talk about theme parks would be something most people would want to watch. I know Dick has niched himself into being a "Dad" for his socials but Dim really hasn't unless it gets him a media preview. And again, goes against their whole turning the channel into a family vlog.
---
And looks like she has surprised last week's grand total this week is at 13K and last week is at 12K. I am going to send a churro sympathy gif Dick's way
giphy.gif

LOL, one of their stans suggested Poo as a future stand in. Yeah, that would change the tone of this podcast quite a bit from two dads to one sperm donor and alleged groomer :sick:

Last edited:
  • Sick
What a snooze fest. She has been getting voogs out this week guess the April numbers were pretty damning. Either that or they are about to go out of town again.

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Looks like Dick is in California. Do we think they were able to film the podcast before he left or will Jenn be making another appearance?

• Wow

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
This won’t last long on the FB group…
Who cares if he was “supposed” to edit it out. He said it & he didn’t. You can’t deduce that his intentions were to delete that if he didn’t do it.
It was deleted by the mods of course but it was fun to read for a while.

xojamilyn

Sorry, I watched it last night and I'm not rewatching. But wasn't there a point where they were complaining about Oliver not wanting to go to sleep when they put him to bed? It's almost as if they force him to nap too much.
They probably haven’t dropped his second nap.

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I haven't watched this Universal video, Tim at Universal vids just drive me insane for some reason. But, it would have been funny if Tim did go to Minions and got the sandwich that features pimento cheese. Jenn would have had some serious FOMO, because shes LOOOVVVEEESS pimento cheese.

I've had this and it's pretty good. I'm not a huge pimento cheese fan like Jenn, but it's served in a little pipette, so it made it fun. Jenn is missing out for sure.

Screenshot 2024-04-30 at 12.15.29 PM.png

littlemuv

VIP Member
Not to ever defend anything the bojos do or say but I’ve worked with teachers who have actually got things wrong, so it’s possible that whoever taught him the song was singing it wrong too. I’ve worked with teachers who can’t spell, read co-ordinates the wrong way round and are clueless about punctuation so 🤷‍♀️