Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
ADHD brain has me reading all sorts of shit out of order haha!

PSA: don’t let the Trackers drive you to funneling gin😂😂
I speed read sometimes so have the same effect. Also, I have dysgraphia so usually I have to proof read and proof read since it's very easy for me to forget a word or leave a typo if I'm not giving it my 100% (though I blame my phone for that too-I hate posting mobily on here).

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Tim’s solo vlog from yesterday currently has the same views as a home vlog from the day before.
The title of today’s home vlog shows it’s more Jackson-centric so I wonder what these views will be like.
IMG_4370.jpeg

• Wow

PistachioNut

VIP Member
That sounds gentle and nice BUT giving an inch and saying “ we BOTH won” I fear is not going to land properly. He won’t get it.

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
The replacement won’t go very far since Nick and Tim are partners in the LLC and Nick is the registered agent
Admittedly, I don’t know the first thing about an LLC but Tim and Jenn could just rename the podcast right?
There is no way that this continues much longer with Nick.

mjm9

VIP Member
i"m so looking forward to their upcoming V&A visit that I went back and watched FRE's highlight of their visit. Spoiler; they didn't care for it. So what changed? Just another flex I suppose.

Since the black cocktail dress you wore last time won't fit you Jenn I thought I'd help you find something suitable. You can also wear this on your next cuntcierge cruise.

Nice.

This company even puts together ones full ensemble, dress, shoes and purse.
43851CFF-80F9-40BA-B70E-B6B7594650FF.jpeg

with these colors and sizes for the dress….
C974025C-E6B8-47FB-9CF7-62A0B3AEE046.jpeg

The way she lied about not being excited to do the podcast is alarming. The way he looks at her might not be love. It's amusement. She crazy.
---
She's going to dress more casual and comfortable for dinner at Victoria and Albert's this time. I can only imagine.
The St. Thomas collection...

Regardi the LLC. I think they probably only did that for tax purposes and there really is no other purpose than that

• Haha
When was the last time they mentioned Jackson getting an ear infection? I have never seen a vlog with him having an infection, going to the doctor for one, picking up meds for one.
I have seen a child that mouth breathes, always has a snotty nose, speaks like a two year old with a cold, has allergy eyes and looks like he never sleeps. Take some time to investigate that Jen.
I want to say they mentioned one around the Wish cruise in January. Don't quote me on that though.

WDWUO83

VIP Member
No wonder J$ says he wants everything he's just imitating his stupid parents.
---

And they dissed the toffee guy as well. As much as I don't like saying it I think Stalky McShallNotBeNamed did a better job on the festival. She discussed how much the booths were and actually looked more into the shops. It was still boring beyond belief but I didn't feel like I was watching constant complaining and constant I Want
---
Interesting they went with other friends...pretty sure it's not Stalky McShallNotBeNamed since they ate at a restaurant in their voog I do not think thery had a mac and cheese burger.
I’m still not clear on the whole Stalky thing…are people on here actually forbidden from mentioning Amanda? Why? It seems that’s just turned it into mentioning here with a nickname instead which draws more attention to her. There’s times I get behind and end up skipping a bunch of pages in this thread, so apologies if I’m currently violating a rule as we speak!
---
OK y'all. It looks like getting an account activated isn't an instant thing. I have been informed that much of what was said here was not true and as a result of that, much of what was said here was not ok. We really did some harm and it was kind of unnecessary because they really aren't even friends. (I do believe this.) There were a few outings/meetups but that was kind of it. She definitely isn't a horrible person. She is open to conversations with everyone if her account here doesn't get activated, you know where to find her. If you are old like me, it takes just short of forever to make a burner Twitter account, just be prepared for that. 😂

Let's move on and keep our main focus on: Jenn is still a bitch and Tim is the biggest asshole on the planet.
Can anyone share the Twitter handle we should follow? I don’t even know Amanda’s and the info here is all very mysterious…I know we aren’t supposed to discuss her apparently, but when only bits of a story can be shared, it leads to more questions!

Last edited:

PistachioNut

VIP Member
great to hear she is getting help but unfortunately if she isn’t being honest…about her lack of maternal connection to her kids, her inability to function as an adult, her propensity for compulsive lying, etc the therapy won’t do much good. I doubt she is telling the therapist…well you know I sleep until 11 to avoid having to help my kids get ready in the morning, I hired a nanny to take care of da baby under the guise that I’m working but I don’t really have a purpose or job…I just waste time and avoid anything that doesn’t make me feel good. I eat and shop to feel happy.
THIS is what you must tell your therapist, Jen, if you’re really serious about wanting to better yourself. (And also not fritter away your money! )👆

I thought Tim moderated the comments because Dick is too sensitive to look at them. Maybe Tim outsourced that to Jenn now too.
I assumed it was Dick because it wasn't as censored as TTT channel is but who even knows. I am curious about how much output that Patreon is producing. I really do think Dim does it minimal effort at best. I was actually sort of surprised they formed an LLC if you want to be honest. May be it was a Dick idea, but I really don't think Dim views this as a long term thing.

I hope she knows that we'd be more loyal to her than those twats would ever be, if she chooses to join us, warts and all. 🤷‍♀️
We've been all on here for literal years as friends.

Popcorn is ready! 🍿
Yeah, I do actually feel a smidgen of sympathy for her unlike the Bojos.
---
Just saw your username it is chef's kiss.