The Tim Tracker #172 And on the seventh day, Jenn rested, along with the 1st thru 6th day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Listening to Jenn tell this story about Jackson asking if he won at Typhoon Lagoon and it was clearly Tim is mind blowing.
People were commenting on what they saw in the video which was Tim beating Jackson down the slide, and it was Tim telling Jackson he won.
She’s telling the story as of it was her sliding and she’s telling Jackson he won.
Yes!!! Thank you for confirming my side-eyed confusion because I specifically recall that she actually edited out her splash landing from the slide (we’ve all seen the impact she makes on those based on that Marriott water park slide voog) and didn’t even have that conversation in the voog for “you guys” to comment on it specifically. I guess it either also happened with her or it’s part of their obnoxious fused “we” tit where they can’t differentiate between each other or Ginn just unnecessarily lying as usual or her subconscious assuming we know she’s guilty for being a useless parent.

I can just imagine Buddy running around the kitchen with a knife and her saying “you know in the moment I didn’t want to tell him no and that he should stop because he’d get emotional and probably stab me because he gets his feelings hurt you know?”
---
That slide is tiny an I can only imagine how quickly J will get bored with it but still be bratty if O uses it who is the perfect age for it, it's like they want J to lash out at him, we had a similar height one for my neice from 6month an by age 2 an a half she was well over it because the park had higher an she got a taste for a higher height so now we have one 3x the height for her which she loves an she's only 3

Hey bojos, since you can't be bothered walking J to the park an since he's clearly the favourite child, this is the type of tit you should be looking at for the yard for him, because he's now coming up 5 an not fking 5months
Once Buddy is over the slide, it’ll probably end up in the garage. Who cares if Da Baby wants to keep using it, what Buddy wants Buddy gets and he can’t have Da Baby using something that was meant for him!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Not to ever defend anything the bojos do or say but I’ve worked with teachers who have actually got things wrong, so it’s possible that whoever taught him the song was singing it wrong too. I’ve worked with teachers who can’t spell, read co-ordinates the wrong way round and are clueless about punctuation so 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Since Rosie has been sick, Tim hasn't been able to go to the parks. I can't even imagine anyone having to stay home from "work" because the nanny called in sick and the stay at home mom can't be called upon to watch their 1 year old son. And she has the audacity to call out people who left comments about telling Jackson no. She can't even be a mother for a couple of days. This is so unbelievable. How can the Stans continue to think she's such a great mother? And, of course, all the Stans are heaping on praise for what incredible parents they are in the comments. Idiots.
Especially when your "job" is "working" filming at a park geared toward FAMILIES...................................................................................................................

Reactions: 8
I like her BS explanation of waiting for the perfect moment of telling J$ he lost or is incorrect. We’re supposed to believe they are actually doing that? The damage is done, Slackers. You created a little monster who can’t even be told that his song lyrics were incorrect. I’ve seen kids like him when I used to teach preschool. When you get a Buddy in your class, you have to avoid playing games of any kind because it’s not worth the disruption and outburst if they don’t “win” and the parents are of no help, excusing the behavior as sensitivity.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Ollie is adorable and doesn’t need a haircut yet. I cringed when Dimmy put him on the slide carrying a “play” knife (!) The slide is nice but Jax is too big for it, I hope O gets to enjoy it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
We’re heading back to Universal in 10 days and SO EXCITED. I have to be honest though. The thought of a middle aged man walking around theme parks wearing camera glasses REALLY disturbs me. Maybe it’s nearly a decade of working in corrections, but my mind immediately goes to the type of people who would utilize that tech for disgusting purposes. I’m not sure how easy it would be to enforce, but places like parks should NOT allow Meta glasses.

In terms of J$ and winning…there’s a kid in my daughter’s grade who has parents who have always been like the Trackers. He was at a bowling party several years ago and his dad was congratulating on winning because he had the LOWEST score, and everyone else who said the highest score won was playing incorrectly. These days, the kid has been the cause of classrooms having to be evacuated because he has violent meltdowns and throws furniture around.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I remember a voog about a year ago (maybe when they were training OGB to “win” an Easter egg hunt) where they were explaining to Jackson what winning was because he didn’t understand. Bang up job Trackers. You guys really go too far with explaining tit that you yourself fail to grasp.

Keep it simple. No need to explain that a bolt on a stop sign moved to NY to be a dressmaker… for 700 years.

You.Guys.Suck.

Reactions: 26
I bet When Tim goes to California by himself, Rosie will be staying overnight to help her with the kids. There is no way Jenn can take care of both Jackson and Oliver by herself for a few days.
I agree. Probably why she has been “sick” so much. Just using up comp time.

Reactions: 13
What will Jenn do if Rosie gets “sick.” It’s weird, Rosie is with Oliver almost everyday, all day, yet Oliver never gets sick… Rosie has been sick a lot lately…

Reactions: 19
The problem with Jenn’s plan to deal with all this messy parenting stuff later is that there is no later. You have to jump in at the moment. They want everything to be happy happy fun fun all the time, but life isn’t like that.

The camera also plays a role. If he had become upset at the waterpark, the whole video might have been a bust. We know that can’t happen $$$

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Also can we talk about how both of them sucked at remembering the do-re-mi song and how Dim had to Dimsplain and insist that because Buddy told him from music class that it's "sol" that it really is "sol" even though it's "so". That was so bleeping weird and a weird hill to die on. And then Ginn was like "so, a name I call myself". 🤦🏻‍♀️
Did they let him continue? Because the poor kid probably runs so-la together into sol-a, kind of like lmno

Reactions: 9
I meant to ask, how does that couch slide stay attached to the couch?

Reactions: 10
Haha. This is such a nightmare. Every bleeping day in legit school J is going to be faced with not winning, not being picked for something, not doing an assignment perfectly, not winning a class or school award, etc., and he will have zero ability to cope with any of it. Congrats, Tim and Jenn. What a disaster. They have time to reverse this now but you know they probably won’t.

Reactions: 25
Not to ever defend anything the bojos do or say but I’ve worked with teachers who have actually got things wrong, so it’s possible that whoever taught him the song was singing it wrong too. I’ve worked with teachers who can’t spell, read co-ordinates the wrong way round and are clueless about punctuation so 🤷‍♀️
This post was an excuse to put down teachers for NO REASON- the most disrespected profession except for law enforcement professionals. You’re trusting that J heard a teacher teach something wrong and then report it to Tim. J the 4-year-old who may have trouble listening and understanding adults? Got it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Haha. This is such a nightmare. Every bleeping day in legit school J is going to be faced with not winning, not being picked for something, not doing an assignment perfectly, not winning a class or school award, etc., and he will have zero ability to cope with any of it. Congrats, Tim and Jenn. What a disaster. They have time to reverse this now but you know they probably won’t.
That is the truth! I have been an elementary teacher for 25+ years. There is currently a child in my teammate's third grade who cries every single time she loses a game whether in the classroom or at recess. I had a student do the same 2 years ago when he lost a game or felt he didn't "win" at being the fist one finished with a task.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.