The Tim Tracker #172 And on the seventh day, Jenn rested, along with the 1st thru 6th day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tim is posting from the Hot Wheels event on Instagram. No sign of Jenn yet, even though she said she was going. In the most recent video you can see other kids wearing ear covers. I wonder if Jackson will be wearing his.

I'm sure Oliver is having fun napping at home.
Hopefully Rose called out again so she had to stay behind 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
That sounds gentle and nice BUT giving an inch and saying “ we BOTH won” I fear is not going to land properly. He won’t get it.
I know what you mean. And I guess with a Father like Tim who is always about wining it probably won't make sense.

Reactions: 7
Not quite sure how a video that's 25 minutes long and posted a minute ago can have 44 views....... View attachment 2914998
I might be wrong but I think yt logs a view after only 10 seconds, so could be people have clicked on it then clicked off after a few secs an its logged it

This is why I wish yt didn't log a view till 90% of the vlog has been watched(without ff being used) we would get much more accurate numbers then as I doubt most are watching the entire vlog, I reckon most click on, watch a bit an come off

Reactions: 7
OT
We went to a Harry potter exhibition today. And we had so much fun. But damn, why is merch always so expensive (and no we didn't touch every item 😬)

Reactions: 9
Those shorts are so tight, they’re rolling up on his leg, not lying flat, digging into his flesh. I wonder if he’s ever worn a short that is actually comfortable on his body. These, like the others, scream get me out of here.!😱
Dim's ample, child-bearing hips really push those poor things to the limits of what a pair of men's shorts are capable of.

They must be made out of the same material as Jenn's jorts. Some kind of Area 51 spandex armour in the form of a wearable non-Newtonian fluid.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What a snooze fest. She has been getting voogs out this week guess the April numbers were pretty damning. Either that or they are about to go out of town again.

Reactions: 5
Good job Dimmy, you're a WINNER. 🫠
Screenshot 2024-05-04 at 11.44.15 AM.png

Just a man with his merkin and creepy voyeur glasses, deep-throating a wiener.
Screenshot 2024-05-04 at 11.46.07 AM.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I assume this is Jen. Nice that they made Rosie work on a Saturday so Jen could spend time on her phone.

IMG_2055.jpeg

I wonder if it is Rosie she’s conversing with barking off orders. . It seems like a very one sided conversation.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I like how whoever she’s text-bombing has responded with what looks like something as short as “ok”.
IMG_9745.jpeg

The other person on the receiving end of Ginn’s manic texting:
1714855370594.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I wish we had the forensics like they do on cop procedural tv shows to enhance that and see what she is texting about.
Maybe she's talking to Christina Glass, lol. Whoever it is seems done with her crap. Other option would be Rosie who probably is like I'm sick witches. I'm guessing she's probably bored out of her mind at the monster truck thing. Not that I can completely blame her because I would be too, but that's what happens when you let a four year old dictate everything and not try to get him do experiences the entire family would enjoy.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.