The Tim Tracker #172 And on the seventh day, Jenn rested, along with the 1st thru 6th day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I assume this is Jen. Nice that they made Rosie work on a Saturday so Jen could spend time on her phone.

View attachment 2915320
I wonder if it is Rosie she’s conversing with barking off orders. . It seems like a very one sided conversation.
Watch it be “her therapist “ aka shes cheating in tim 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe she's talking to Christina Glass, lol. Whoever it is seems done with her crap. Other option would be Rosie who probably is like I'm sick witches. I'm guessing she's probably bored out of her mind at the monster truck thing. Not that I can completely blame her because I would be too, but that's what happens when you let a four year old dictate everything and not try to get him do experiences the entire family would enjoy.
I think she is so disconnected from Oliver and has such FOMO that she would rather attend a monster truck event than stay home with her toddler.
I don’t buy that Rosie had to make up hours today and that’s why Jenn was able to go to the monster truck thing. They had VIP tickets which they would have had to buy in advance. Jenn made it sound like Rosie was making up hours for calling out sick and that Jenn could just attend last minute. I don’t believe a goddamn word that comes out of her mouth.

Reactions: 37
Noticing some videos leaking previews for what's on the new island. They are showing some of the merch and I can already see these stupid dumbasses looking hideous in them.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Good job Dimmy, you're a WINNER. 🫠
View attachment 2915282

Just a man with his merkin and creepy voyeur glasses, deep-throating a wiener.
View attachment 2915287
I swear, the "Smellephants on Parade" experience seems like it was written by the writers for "Family Guy." Considering it is Disney now, maybe they did.
Screenshot 2024-05-04 7.31.33 PM.png

Similarly, the new Frozen Ride at Tokyo DisneySea seems like a parody of a Disney ride written by the writers of "The Simpsons."

The scene at 1:00 of the boats going to Young Anna and Elsa at the giant swiveling doors singing "Do You Want to Build a Snowman" and then plunging backwards into the halls of the castle seems straight outta "Simpsons" to me. Kind of like the Simpsons doing a "Planet of the Apes" Musical. Which could totally happen now since Disney owns all that.

Reactions: 7
Noticing some videos leaking previews for what's on the new island. They are showing some of the merch and I can already see these stupid dumbasses looking hideous in them.
There was some sort of media something this week and Disney released a whole bunch of info about the new island: the map, some entertainment offerings (booty butts!!!!!), the food and merch. I do not believe that Tim was invited to that event.

I did learn that Adrian (Theme Park Express) is on my cruise, he showed up on our facebook group. I'm sure there will be more. No sign of the Bojos yet.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The home vlogs really aren’t it anymore, are they?

IMG_4404.jpeg

Home vlog from 3 days ago is sitting at 47k views currently. That’s pretty low for a home vlog that’s been out for a few days.

Yesterday’s home vlog is at 38k views. Jenn kept saying she loves a home vlog and doesn’t mind a home vlog. Well, it looks like your stans don’t share that same sentiment.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That's such BS. They arranged it around their vacations.

I got diagnosed end of December with an MRI for my knee. I got a call a week later. I was in surgery 2 weeks later.

Same for ANY surgery I've had, even a major one.

They just give zero fucks about their kids and don't prioritize them whatsoever.

Ear tubes is what, such a short procedure, you're in and out, done.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
If his surgery is scheduled, why is she complaining about how long the wait list is? Isn’t the wait list what they put you on in the event there are any openings?

She needs to just say the surgery is scheduled. Drop this wait list BS.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
If she really was that upset she would've called his PCP to see if they could've referred him to someone else to get him in sooner. That is just ridiculous.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
When did they start talking about the ear tubes? And when was the last time she mentioned the wait list? I can't remember.

BUT I don't buy for one second there was such an exceedingly long wait list for something as routine as ear tubes in 2024 in the Orlando metro area, unless they've got bottom-of-the-barrel insurance with a bottom-of-the-barrel provider and they chose NOT to find another provider (possibly OON) that could do it quicker and pay OOP... OR they're definitely leaving something out of the story.

Knowing them, I vote the latter. Pretty sure they were given surgery date options beforehand but they conflicted with vacations.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
OT:
Dumbo is sponsored by scentsy now. Only a matter of time till these start making their way into the parks
IMG_9683.jpeg

Reactions: 4
When did they start talking about the ear tubes? And when was the last time she mentioned the wait list? I can't remember.

BUT I don't buy for one second there was such an exceedingly long wait list for something as routine as ear tubes in 2024 in the Orlando metro area, unless they've got bottom-of-the-barrel insurance with a bottom-of-the-barrel provider and they chose NOT to find another provider (possibly OON) that could do it quicker and pay OOP... OR they're definitely leaving something out of the story.

Knowing them, I vote the latter. Pretty sure they were given surgery date options beforehand but they conflicted with vacations.
Late January/early February. I know before the first cruiseof the year. I am feeling to lay to go through their catalogue but they did two whole home voogs about it one where they were in Winter Garden to see the actual ENT and one to see the audiologist. I remember thinking it was weird they had to go to two different doctors for something that was so routine. They had him wearing the purple headphones on the Wish for one day and we never saw them again.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Hot Dog Date in Winter Garden from January 18 is when they took Jackson to the doctor about his ears

Reactions: 13
Let's see about that in a month...
Still wondering if they scheduled the appt after the school year ended. Seems like something they’d do to avoid missing out of having J$ at school since they have to pay tuition no matter if he’s absent.

• Wow
Still wondering if they scheduled the appt after the school year ended. Seems like something they’d do to avoid missing out of having J$ at school since they have to pay tuition no matter if he’s absent.
Unless, you know it's a cruise but even then they try to get him back to school mid day after they get off the boat which is just ridiculous (though I'm assuming they don't want to deal with the monster they created then).

• Heart
Jackson’s school year ends at the end of May. They definitely scheduled the surgery when he is out of school so they can use all of his absences for vacations. I really doubt it takes 6 months to schedule a routine surgery.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.