The Tim Tracker #172 And on the seventh day, Jenn rested, along with the 1st thru 6th day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So much to unpack in this one. I had a drink every time they said filter, pipes, water.....and I am as drunk as Ginn now at HHN. Why was there so much water and filter talk? It was insane. I'll add that they are spending money like it's water. šŸ˜„ The fact she can't stay home with Oliver alone is bizarre. Interesting though that nobody ate a thing in this voog....thats a first. But their hoarding was strong in this one. She clearly just wants people to say don't worry Ginn, you are a great parent.
Did they buy VIP tickets for Jacksons friends to flex? They said his friends are coming too.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So... Tim has to take Oliver with him to pick up Jackson. Tim caved and told Jackson that he was right about the song lyrics, even though he was wrong. They want us to believe they have discussions with Jackson about not always winning off camera. The slide was for Jackson (not Oliver), even though it seems like something a 4yo should be quickly bored with. Oliver would be very capable of going on the slide himself if they would let him. Meanwhile, there is absolutely zero play equipment in the backyard. This Hot Wheels event is all for Jackson and Oliver isn't invited. They are sad about cutting Oliver's hair soon, even though he doesn't have enough hair to cut and if they just brushed it it would look very nice.

The more they try to convince us they are amazing parents, the more the truth falls through the cracks.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
ANOTHER IG post of Tim perving around MK in his xray specs. This is going to get very boring very soon

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Jen just wants to avoid parenting at all costs. I love how they constantly want people to comment about stupid tit, like water softeners, but the second people give them advice about parenting she goes all defensive. You can't have it both ways, if you are going to put your child on the internet then you have to expect people to comment about him.

Jen says they always have these late night de-briefs to talk about their kids when if they don't film them. I call bs on that since it's very often that Tim mentions something about the kids and she has no clue. Just give it up with all the lies, Jen.

It also seems that, despite Tim's constant "yeah's" and "right's" during Jen's parenting tips, he didn't really seem to agree with her.
wtf are they debriefing on? They are together 20 hours of the damn day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
ā€œWe didnā€™t want to break his heart because heā€™s never experienced losing before.ā€ Well, he should. Itā€™s your damn job to prepare your children. I hate that they clump his feelings and outbursts as typical 4 year old behavior. Losing his mind that the words to a song arenā€™t what he thinks they are and Jen chastising Tim that not everything has to be explained. Yeah. Yā€™all made up a whole damn story about a BOLT. F off. This why they arenā€™t going to put him in organized sports.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
ANOTHER IG post of Tim perving around MK in his xray specs. This is going to get very boring very soon
I hope Disney bans those things.
---
I donā€™t dye my hair so I have no idea about this stuff.

But why doesnā€™t she just let her hair go back to her natural color? It seems like it would be much easier and like the dye job is always annoying her
She'd probably wouldn't want to go through the weird transition period where it was two toned that and I think she has a lot of grays which she wants to hide. Which I get BUT if you are going to dye it you need to maintain it. Even if she didn't want to go to the salon that often she could talk to her stylist about using box dyes to maintain it in-between. I think someone mentioned this in an earlier thread but the red is ridiculously hard to maintain and to get the right shade. She failed at both this time. I hate the blonde as well but I have to say it looks better at least when the hair is not in the poo knot.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
The kid is getting scarily worrisome. He will begin to get violent if they're not careful.
He's also getting upset because he knows they're clearly lying to him about winning, that's why he kept asking, 'But, how?'
This is how you make the world hate your child. Everything that is wrong with him is YOUR fault. He's going to be even more fucked up than you are. Your stans aren't even wanting to watch the brat you're cultivating. What in the malignant narcissist are you trying to do?
It's not hard. It's a simple matter of saying 'You win some, you lose some, wasn't it fun to try? You will be wrong sometimes. Everybody is wrong sometimes. The cool thing is you can find out what the answer is and then you'll know! Neat, yeah?'
That's it. That's all there is to it. Be consistent.
You are raising a boy who will become a man who cannot lose and cannot be told no. Think about the implications for that, you idiots.
You want to see the future in the news? Look at Lauren Boebert's son.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
He's also getting upset because he knows they're clearly lying to him about winning, that's why he kept asking, 'But, how?'
Yep! 4 year olds are smart and curious! Of course he was asking "how".
---
Earth to Gin! Hello?! Are you in there?!

IMG_4101.jpg
IMG_4102.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
One thing I thought was sort of weird is she changed her clothes like three times in a course of a day either that or the editing was very choppy.

Reactions: 13
The first time one of Budā€™s teachers marks an incorrect answer on a school assignmentā€¦. Look out. Those poor future teachers.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I love how every time they try to defend their crappy parental choices they just ends up looking worse. I bet they are both so stupid that they can get away with lying to each other, but yes, Jackson's getting old enough to start questioning stuff. You would think that Tim would recognize Jackson's engineering brain and the ability to determine that if they both started at the same time, yet Tim made it to the end first, then the whole Jackson "winning" thing wouldn't make logical sense.

Increasingly it seems like they haven't been on the same page about things lately. It seemed like Tim is the one who wanted the soft water and Jen needed convincing. It also seems like Tim is the one who wants Oliver to get his haircut. I know we all say Jen has him by the tiny little balls, but maybe not with everything?

Reactions: 17
Jenbo talking about Jackson needing to win being a kid thing. She based her entire life around Oliver winning a crawling contest against babies much younger than him.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Put the camera down or edit out the tantrum.
Parent your child.
I love how every time they try to defend their crappy parental choices they just ends up looking worse. I bet they are both so stupid that they can get away with lying to each other, but yes, Jackson's getting old enough to start questioning stuff. You would think that Tim would recognize Jackson's engineering brain and the ability to determine that if they both started at the same time, yet Tim made it to the end first, then the whole Jackson "winning" thing wouldn't make logical sense.

Increasingly it seems like they haven't been on the same page about things lately. It seemed like Tim is the one who wanted the soft water and Jen needed convincing. It also seems like Tim is the one who wants Oliver to get his haircut. I know we all say Jen has him by the tiny little balls, but maybe not with everything?
I think Jen tries to be a difficult witch and goes back and forth to drive Tim crazy. I'm on team she can't be left alone with the kids. She is nuts. Tim is a POS but she needs a padded room.
---
The first time one of Budā€™s teachers marks an incorrect answer on a school assignmentā€¦. Look out. Those poor future teachers.
Shitting herself. Letting the crazy out!

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I think she can be left alone during the day. I donā€™t think she likes it so she probably makes up anxiety excuses.

I think Tim just wanted to dick around with the water filters.

Reactions: 8
I think she can be left alone during the day. I donā€™t think she likes it so she probably makes up anxiety excuses.

I think Tim just wanted to dick around with the water filters.
I bet When Tim goes to California by himself, Rosie will be staying overnight to help her with the kids. There is no way Jenn can take care of both Jackson and Oliver by herself for a few days.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.