The Tim Tracker #172 And on the seventh day, Jenn rested, along with the 1st thru 6th day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are they even buying a chair for an expensive outdoor space that they don’t even use?

Where are they fitting it?

Why are they buying an outdoor chair, when they already have some at home?

These are the questions that plague my mind right now…
It will wind up in the kitchen with everything else

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The first time one of Bud’s teachers marks an incorrect answer on a school assignment…. Look out. Those poor future teachers.
I'm not a teacher...but if I was, and the assignment was to make some sort of creation that used recycled/repurposed things, and the kid brought in toilet paper/paper towel rolls on a PURCHASED foam board....you fail. That it not the objective of the assignment. But as always, the Bojos have to "win" and make something huge and showy...and missed the point of the assignment. This kid will do nothing but fail in life because his parent suck. I hope he was penalized, but that's not really the Montessori way.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I'm not a teacher...but if I was, and the assignment was to make some sort of creation that used recycled/repurposed things, and the kid brought in toilet paper/paper towel rolls on a PURCHASED foam board....you fail. That it not the objective of the assignment. But as always, the Bojos have to "win" and make something huge and showy...and missed the point of the assignment. This kid will do nothing but fail in life because his parent suck. I hope he was penalized, but that's not really the Montessori way.
They should have attached the old paper towel rolls to the homemade windmill they are saving…
A+

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Ugh, I can't even with the comment section on this one. She got the pity party she wanted. It's disgusting.

I imagine that poor teacher bites her tongue a lot. As long as the check keeps coming through and he doesn't maim one of the other kids they'll probably telling him he's a winner.

Reactions: 13
So on Dick's IG it looks like he went to CA with one of his old podcast buddies...I guess it was not a family vacation after all. Also, I'm taking it unless they filmed something earlier this week it will be Jenn again in the hotseat.

Reactions: 7
This hard water storyline has been going on for like at least 3 episodes. I thought we the unwell were supposed to be the ones with the boring lives!
---
Also can we talk about how both of them sucked at remembering the do-re-mi song and how Dim had to Dimsplain and insist that because Buddy told him from music class that it's "sol" that it really is "sol" even though it's "so". That was so bleeping weird and a weird hill to die on. And then Ginn was like "so, a name I call myself". 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Do they realize you can Google song lyrics? Ugh. Also, you'd think they'd realize a four year old with supposedly questionable hearing might not hear things correctly.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
This hard water storyline has been going on for like at least 3 episodes. I thought we the unwell were supposed to be the ones with the boring lives!
---
Also can we talk about how both of them sucked at remembering the do-re-mi song and how Dim had to Dimsplain and insist that because Buddy told him from music class that it's "sol" that it really is "sol" even though it's "so". That was so bleeping weird and a weird hill to die on. And then Ginn was like "so, a name I call myself". 🤦🏻‍♀️
OMG.

🎶 "So [Sew], a needle pulling thread..." 🎶 (yes, I just sang the entire song in my head)

Did the dipshit never watch The Sound of Music? Not even once to get Julie Andrews singing it in your head for eternity?!?!

1714789091569.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
So on Dick's IG it looks like he went to CA with one of his old podcast buddies...I guess it was not a family vacation after all. Also, I'm taking it unless they filmed something earlier this week it will be Jenn again in the hotseat.
The video of the two of them joining together at Disneyland features the Elvis song "Burnin Love". That other guy is cute. I know we joke here, but it seriously looks like they are a couple getting engaged or married at Disneyland.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
OMG.

🎶 "So [Sew], a needle pulling thread..." 🎶 (yes, I just sang the entire song in my head)

Did the dipshit never watch The Sound of Music? Not even once to get Julie Andrews singing it in your head for eternity?!?!

View attachment 2913975
Pretty sure Sound of Music is on Disney Plus. And since they make a point of saying they have every streaming service why not watch it with Budley.
---
The video of the two of them joining together at Disneyland features the Elvis song "Burnin Love". That other guy is cute. I know we joke here, but it seriously looks like they are a couple getting engaged or married at Disneyland.
Running away to find his true self...on a different podcast. Seriously though, you can at least tell he knows how to use IG. I can't stand the guy but even I can admit that.
---
Screenshot 2024-05-03 213212.png

So when does he learn them when he's forty and his wife gets a protective order against him because he can't say no?
Screenshot 2024-05-03 213309.png

Wrong.
Screenshot 2024-05-03 213413.png

Clearly, you didn't watch the same horror show I did.
Screenshot 2024-05-03 213506.png

I'm sure Rodgers and Hammerstein would disagree about compromising their lyrics.
Screenshot 2024-05-03 213622.png

I suggest you watch Mistakes Were Made! Or for that matter realize what emotional harm they are doing to this child by not telling him no and turning him into a future Dateline episode.
Screenshot 2024-05-03 213754.png

Oh, duck off TiffanyAnn she's never going to be your bestie.
Screenshot 2024-05-03 213834.png

I would say it shows what rotten parents they are. OG is the littelest preschool dunce, ya know....and poor Oliver is Jenn's favorite color.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
This is so boring. Is this another audition tape for Handyman Tim to show off all his plumbing skills when he needs to go out and get a real job again?

Also, how can they live with the house in a state of constant mess? I would be so embarrassed if my house looked like this when people are coming over to hook up the water system.

View attachment 2913480
Have we ever seen these loser parents teaching their sons how to pick up their toys and put them away?
---
This is so boring. Is this another audition tape for Handyman Tim to show off all his plumbing skills when he needs to go out and get a real job again?

Also, how can they live with the house in a state of constant mess? I would be so embarrassed if my house looked like this when people are coming over to hook up the water system.

View attachment 2913480
Have we ever seen these loser parents teaching their sons how to pick up their toys and put them away?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Why are they buying Jackson a toy with the word “baby” in the name. He is way too big for that slide thing. It’s perfect for Oliver to grow into

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Why are they buying Jackson a toy with the word “baby” in the name. He is way too big for that slide thing. It’s perfect for Oliver to grow into
The slide can actually handle 200+ pounds so I guess Jackson can grown into it when he becomes a man baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Listening to Jenn tell this story about Jackson asking if he won at Typhoon Lagoon and it was clearly Tim is mind blowing.
People were commenting on what they saw in the video which was Tim beating Jackson down the slide, and it was Tim telling Jackson he won.
She’s telling the story as of it was her sliding and she’s telling Jackson he won.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
haggard_rock.png

It's no wonder Tim is such a Muppets fan. This motherfucker looks like a creature straight out of Fraggle Rock.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That slide is tiny an I can only imagine how quickly J will get bored with it but still be bratty if O uses it who is the perfect age for it, it's like they want J to lash out at him, we had a similar height one for my neice from 6month an by age 2 an a half she was well over it because the park had higher an she got a taste for a higher height so now we have one 3x the height for her which she loves an she's only 3

Hey bojos, since you can't be bothered walking J to the park an since he's clearly the favourite child, this is the type of tit you should be looking at for the yard for him, because he's now coming up 5 an not fking 5months

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.