The Tim Tracker #172 And on the seventh day, Jenn rested, along with the 1st thru 6th day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tim is insanely competitive about dumb things. Like the Easter egg hunt and the baby dash and those trivia contests on the cruises.

He probably needs an healthy outlet for himself (like a bowling league or something) but that would involve Jenn letting him out of the house.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Look, if the Bojos won’t step in to teach Jackson, life will do it for him. Most parents want to be the ones to teach their kids so it isn’t someone else’s problem and also so they can be the ones to teach their kids these hard lessons. They are not doing Jackson any favors here. Besides creating a monster, the kid will not trust them.

Having to watch this is irritating.

Reactions: 21
Tim is insanely competitive about dumb things. Like the Easter egg hunt and the baby dash and those trivia contests on the cruises.

He probably needs an healthy outlet for himself (like a bowling league or something) but that would involve Jenn letting him out of the house.
He would really benefit outlet wise from that half marathon training if the succubus would let him out of the house.

Reactions: 7
Makes me wonder if the sudden drop in soccer that was talked about and then never talked about again, has anything to do with the losing problem. If he’s in swimming, it’s just lessons and sounds like it’s a personalized pace of moving up to another class. It could also explain why they’ve talked about him being so close to moving up for months. They never tell him no or that he needs to improve more. It’s just “you’re the best, most smartest, bestest swimmer ever Buddy! You’re so close!”.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Does anyone else think that when Jenn said her and Tim debrief each other every night so they know what’s going on with the kids was a direct response to Tattle? We have often said that Jenn doesn’t seem to know what’s going on with her own kids and we have also said that she and Tim probably don’t talk unless the camera is rolling.
Jenn made sure to say that they may not always film their talks but they are talking to each other every night before bed.
That’s got to be a direct response to Tattle, right?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
He would really benefit outlet wise from that half marathon training if the succubus would let him out of the house.
Tim doesn’t care about running.
All he cares about is the bling and bragging rights.

This is an inaugural RunDisney race.
And we all know that Tim has to be first at any Disney adjacent event/opening!

Also, Tim is mistaken thinking that by doing one 10K translates to being ready to run a half marathon. Especially without putting in the work to training for it.

The Chill n Thrill Challenge comprises of running a 10K on Saturday and a half marathon on Sunday. That’s a total of 19.3 miles in a 28 hour span.

There is speculation on this thread that Tim won’t even run the DL races. It depends on how things go in the Slacker household while he goes solo to Anaheim for D23. And J4D’s FOMO levels.
Will the succubus allow him to go back solo to Anaheim just four weeks later?

If he does make the races I look forward to tracking his times (I’ll be tracking my daughter anyways) and maybe witnessing his demise.
Tim will tell J$ that he won both the races too,

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Haha. This is such a nightmare. Every bleeping day in legit school J is going to be faced with not winning, not being picked for something, not doing an assignment perfectly, not winning a class or school award, etc., and he will have zero ability to cope with any of it. Congrats, Tim and Jenn. What a disaster. They have time to reverse this now but you know they probably won’t.
They’d be the type to go in and ask the teacher to do something to let Jackson win everything in class too 🙃

• Sick
Reactions: 16
It's sad they won't correct J because NO ONE wants to be friends with the sore loser kid or the bratty kid or the bossy do as I say kid, right now he may get away with it because kids are young but could you imagine when he's 8 or 9 pulling this tit, kids will walk away an stay clear of him, they will tell others kids what he's like, playground gossip will spread, they really are going to force him into being a loner who has to buy his friendships because he cant make them naturally

Reactions: 22
Not quite sure how a video that's 25 minutes long and posted a minute ago can have 44 views.......
Screenshot_20240504_121936_YouTube.jpg

Reactions: 7
This post was an excuse to put down teachers for NO REASON- the most disrespected profession except for law enforcement professionals. You’re trusting that J heard a teacher teach something wrong and then report it to Tim. J the 4-year-old who may have trouble listening and understanding adults? Got it.
Not at all. I worked with many teachers in my years as a TA and everything I said here actually happened, more than once. I value teachers as much as anyone, but like the rest of us, they are not infallible, and could have unknowingly made a mistake. Maybe they did, maybe J misheard. I said it was possible, not probable, nothing to get your knickers in a twist about.
ETA One of my sons is in law enforcement so I don’t need anyone to lecture me about being disrespected in their profession

Reactions: 8
View attachment 2914277

It's no wonder Tim is such a Muppets fan. This motherfucker looks like a creature straight out of Fraggle Rock.
Those shorts are so tight, they’re rolling up on his leg, not lying flat, digging into his flesh. I wonder if he’s ever worn a short that is actually comfortable on his body. These, like the others, scream get me out of here.!😱

Reactions: 11
Ginn blabbed about how Buddy likes to win and how that's just a little kid thing, not a him thing. Then she talked about how Buddy asked if he won when racing down the slides at Typhoon Lagoon with Ginn and she told him yes in the moment (I don't even remember this, I only remember Dim telling him he won when racing against Dim).

Then she does her snarky tone about how people in the comments kept saying why they keep telling him he's won. And she said in the moment she didn't feel it was going to be okay to tell him he didn't cause it would cause a scene and it's something she could talk to him about at home where he can be "emotional". Except you're NOT even teaching him at home "in private" that you don't always get to win because he'd have learned by now that you can lose sometimes and it's okay and you wouldn't be afraid of your kid causing a scene in public just because you told him he didn't win.

JFC.

Ginn says there's a time to do things and you don't have to tackle every situation in the moment. Dim was talking about how Buddy got upset that the lyrics to Do-Re-Mi weren't what he thought they were and Dim just let him think that the song lyrics were wrong and Buddy was right.

So you admit he's sensitive and can't handle his feelings but you continue to exploit him to the public. That bleeping tracks.
View attachment 2913521
View attachment 2913522
View attachment 2913523
My son was and still is very sensitive in some ways ( but he is also very emphatic) but lie to him? No!

Even tho I think Jackson is not sensitive he is just used to always get things his way tim could have worded it different if he didn't want to say no.

J: did I won?
Tim : you know son, going on a slide is not about wining, it about having fun and have a good time (with each other). Do you have a good time Jackson?
J: yes
Tim,: see, so we both won because we both have a great time now and I love spending time with you.
👀

Reactions: 24
His body is more womanly and filled out than mine is 🤣 I feel mean making fun of him but Tim, go exercise, it'll make you feel better.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Tim is posting from the Hot Wheels event on Instagram. No sign of Jenn yet, even though she said she was going. In the most recent video you can see other kids wearing ear covers. I wonder if Jackson will be wearing his.

I'm sure Oliver is having fun napping at home.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
That sounds gentle and nice BUT giving an inch and saying “ we BOTH won” I fear is not going to land properly. He won’t get it.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.