The Tim Tracker #166 All I want for my husband's birthday is a Nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprise - Surprise - J4D's forgot to cancel the meal delivery this week - can you be any more useless!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
#1- Jackson creeps me the F out in this image. He just stares in complete darkness. Something tells me he isn’t quite tired.

#2- Jenn says that Tim lays with Jackson, but Oliver is squeezed in there too?? WTF?

Is he on the edge of the bed?

IMG_0687.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
They should put bumpers on the corners of their coffee table, I'm assuming Da Baby is going to hurt his eyes by making contact with the sharp corners.

Dim says he's just letting Da Baby roam wherever. Ah good, right next to your dirty shoes.
Screenshot 2024-03-18 at 10.47.18 AM.png

Ginn says Da Baby is extra snotty right now because he has 4 teeth coming in. Did you check with your doctor or did you assume he's snotty because of his teeth?

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Oh for duck’s sake, they are still going on about Oliver winning the diaper dash. I hope he does participate and that he loses because Tim and Jenn will be insufferable if Oliver does win the diaper dash.

Jenn tries to show the viewer Oliver’s new teeth and gets the camera up in his face so we can see the boogers hanging out of his nose and his open mouth with food in it. 🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
They just love burning those bridges, take note Amanduh and Temu Tim….their friendships don’t last long

Reactions: 12
Omg guys SO BUSY. First I had a birthday party which cost like $5000 but I had a PLANNER for that but there were still things I needed to do. And then I have a CRUISE to pack for. I need to do laundry for the CRUISE. Then the BABY had the nerve to grow teeth. And then I have to go get my SPRAY TAN tomorrow so I can look like a fat orange on the CRUISE. So stressed!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I'm sorry (I'm really sorry I watched some of this home voog) - why does this B* go on and on about laundry, cleaning up, etc. - you are home all day - these are tasks that most of us can do with our eyes closed at this point and sure we may B* about it on occasion but that is all she does - B* / B* / B* - and for the love of God why is your son running full speed in the house? What's next - J$ first ER visit? Teach him to put his shoes away - for that matter - on your next Target run please buy a G/D shoe rack - no one needs to see shoes all over the floor everywhere. UGH!!!!

Reactions: 19
She's like perpetually out of breath while talking. Blow your nose you congested turd. Or just stop talking, problem solved.
Screenshot 2024-03-18 at 10.55.29 AM.png

They're already cooked Ginn, you just soaked the "uh what are these again" tortillas in oil and warmed them up in your tetanus pan.
Screenshot 2024-03-18 at 10.59.59 AM.png

---
Whoops, she forgot yet again. But hey she was BUSY with TWO KIDS AND SHE HAS LAUNDRY TO DO AND TWO MEALS TO MAKE EVERY DAY. How can you expect her to do the one part-time fake job she has correctly? No one else has ever had two kids and worked at the same time!!!!
Screenshot 2024-03-18 at 11.08.37 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-03-18 at 11.12.57 AM.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I'm sorry (I'm really sorry I watched some of this home voog) - why does this B* go on and on about laundry, cleaning up, etc. - you are home all day - these are tasks that most of us can do with our eyes closed at this point and sure we may B* about it on occasion but that is all she does - B* / B* / B* - and for the love of God why is your son running full speed in the house? What's next - J$ first ER visit? Teach him to put his shoes away - for that matter - on your next Target run please buy a G/D shoe rack - no one needs to see shoes all over the floor everywhere. UGH!!!!
Not only is she home all day, she also has a nanny 5 days a week to look after her baby. Shes definitely not editing all day. What the duck is she doing all day?

Claiming that they don’t have time to pack for their third cruise in 6 months. 🙄

She’s so bleeping stupid. She’s been vlogging for 15 years but can’t figure out how to position the camera to film her cooking without having to hold it.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
#1- Jackson creeps me the F out in this image. He just stares in complete darkness. Something tells me he isn’t quite tired.

#2- Jenn says that Tim lays with Jackson, but Oliver is squeezed in there too?? WTF?

View attachment 2822823
That is beyond fucked up. First that she's putting that image of her child, safe in his bed, on YouTube. Second, that the baby is on the edge of the bed like that. And she's just sitting there watching?

Jenn, your husband is clearly exhausted if he's falling asleep before 8pm in your child's bed with BOTH of your children. How about you get your lazy ass off your phone or away from your Housewives and help him? Lazy witch.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 40

View attachment 2822823
I don't get this whole trend with her with showing the monitors in the vlogs, am sorry but it's creepy as fk to be showing your family sleeping on camera especially kids to a bunch of strangers, I also hate the whole idea of sleeping with babies, am sorry but maybe am just paranoid an thinking of the worst but I would never be able to live with myself if I rolled over an suffocated the baby

Reactions: 21
Oh hell no, they are not ruining Huey Magoos for me.

Kitra was right--never trust someone that doesn't like Raising Canes.

Oh tit, she basically calls out Kitra.

Screenshot 2024-03-18 at 2.27.44 PM.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Jenn, once again didn't cancel the meal subscription box....and now they have to eat 2 Purple Carrot meals a day because she "doesn't have anyone to give it to". Wait---you supposedly have 70 people in your life that you are close enough to invite them to your baby's first birthday and not one of those person could/would use those meals? I mean, they all look super gross to me, but it's probably the chef. What about your supposed vegetarian bestie who you dined with at the Lake Nona Wave?

More lies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I'd say she could give them to Rosie the Nanniveter but she's probably going to join them on the cruise.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jenn talking about how super stressful the party was, so stressful, she couldn't plan for this upcoming cruise. She's out of her mind. Then she starts babbling....stress, stress, stress....can't come up with actual concrete examples of stress, there's even a weird edit cut where even she must have realized none of the stuff she's saying is actually stressful.

I cannot wait for their kids to have actual problems they have to face. Real places where they have to be. Real issues they have to deal with. I cannot wait for Jenn to experience real stress in parenting. Because teething, naps and laundry ain't it, girlfriend. You are in for it.

And oh goody, Da Baby is going to get his first haircut at the Harmony Barber Shop. Tim is STILL obsessed with that place, but couldn't remember the name. That Tracks.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I'm sorry (I'm really sorry I watched some of this home voog) - why does this B* go on and on about laundry, cleaning up, etc. - you are home all day - these are tasks that most of us can do with our eyes closed at this point
Yes, the trinity of Jenn being busy is laundry/cleaning/editing. She normally mentions each one at least once in a home vlog. She's about two months away from claiming she's so busy from breathing oxygen all day.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.