The Tim Tracker #166 All I want for my husband's birthday is a Nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does the Fantasy have a stop today. I could see her maybe posting at someinternet cafe if she got some yum Tums...rolls eyes. She did post before noon this weekend though so I guess maybe....
No. Sunday/Monday are Day at Sea. Tuesday is Tortola. Wednesday is St Thomas. Thursday DaS. Friday Castaway Cay. I don't believe that they've ever done this Eastern Caribbean itinerary, not that it matters...they don't get off the ship.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I quickly skipped through the rest of the video. Tim mentions that Jackson is off school 'tomorrow' so they are getting his hair cut. And Jenn says 'tomorrow' is their big day to get everything packed up. There was a Teacher Workday on Friday, so no school....I think this was filmed on Thursday. If Friday was going to be---get a haircut, spray tan, everything packed day....I think they left on Saturday and that would be the Fantasy. That hate the Wish. They had a miserable time on the 3 night Wish. I think a 7 night Fantasy is just what they need after that hardship. Plus, 3 days at sea---3 times the opportunity for a Diaper Dash.
I pity Dababy if he doesn’t come through for his worthless parents!
Want to bet Ginn packed that horrific birthday Carnival dress that digs into her shoulders & shows her bra strap?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
That itinerary actually looks pretty fun but like you said they will do the same crap. So either she figured out how to set up things to post or they are slumming it with the Wish. Ugh I sort of hope for the Fantasy because don't need to see the annoying Marvel dinner show with bonus gap mouthed Trackers again....

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So if they are indeed on the Fantasy and there are 3 sea days, would there be multiple diaper dashes, or is it just one per cruise? Just wondering how many chances da baby has to be da winner.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So if they are indeed on the Fantasy and there are 3 sea days, would there be multiple diaper dashes, or is it just one per cruise? Just wondering how many chances da baby has to be da winner.
On my cruise it only happened once. I had the same itinerary that is going right now, last June. I think with 3 sea days, it’s less likely to get pushed for some other event, if that makes sense.

Reactions: 7
Look, I have had Huey Magoo's, Zaxby's and now Canes. I absolutely adore Canes over all of the above. I could absolutely care less what they like or anyone else likes. This is why multiple places exist, because people have different likes. And I'm sorry..not eating the food as soon as it's given to you...taking it home...of course it's not gonna be great ..man I hate these people
(Copper Creek Cascade Cabins stay, August 2020.
The beginning of the Fluckers Pandemic Tour)

This reminders me of the #hosted WBG meal where typical Tim ordered a $135 tomahawk steak (cause it’s the most expensive item on the menu and he doesn’t have to pay for it) which Tim didn’t touch cause he was full from all the drinks and appetizers they ordered.

Tim asks the servers for the steak and all the side items to be packaged up to go.

They wander around Disney Springs and stop at the Amorette’s Patisserie for dessert before heading back to the cabin (which sleeps 8) where Tim does bedtime routine with J$.

2-3 hours later since leaving WBG…..

They are hungry so dig into the $135 tomahawk steak with sides.

Tim: “It’s cold! And would taste better served hot!!” 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Do you think Disney had any idea that adding a diaper dash would be such a money maker?? That people would spend thousands of dollars on multiple cruises for the chance of their baby to WIN? And keep booking after each successive failure?

Me neither. The Trackers are the true psychopaths.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Everything Disney seems to go to a whole new level. Are there other cruise ships that do things like the diaper dash I wonder. It seems like such an ordinary cruise activity, like bingo.

Reactions: 4
oh god she looks repulsive in the thumbnail… literally what made her think that was a good thumbnail?!
---
ok. as if this isn’t a weird af thing to say

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
If Tim is upstairs in the room with the two boys, why the duck is Jenn looking at them with the baby monitor?? Concentrate on your chickpea falafel or whatever. Maybe pay that much attention to your cremated pan.

I hope they ditch that monitor before Jackson hits puberty.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I remember a home vlog a few weeks ago that she mentioned they will be going on a big trip or something to that effect. So I feel that it is the 7 day Fantasy. I think they would take full advantage of Jackpot being off school. Have they ever gone somewhere on spring break....where it's going to be super crowded?

Reactions: 9
This diaper dash and general winning obsession Dim has is so pathetic. They're all in for a rude awakening once youth sports or other youth activities involving competitions and performances start. Sure, everyone has a chance to win, especially if you put in the effort. But it's hard to compete with natural talent and the kids that have that really do stand out early on.

I'm really hoping this diaper dash is a bust just so they STFU.

Reactions: 24
They should put bumpers on the corners of their coffee table, I'm assuming Da Baby is going to hurt his eyes by making contact with the sharp corners.

Dim says he's just letting Da Baby roam wherever. Ah good, right next to your dirty shoes.
View attachment 2822822

Ginn says Da Baby is extra snotty right now because he has 4 teeth coming in. Did you check with your doctor or did you assume he's snotty because of his teeth?
Bet she isn’t wiping his nose with a tissue though!
---

This reminders me of the #hosted WBG meal where typical Tim ordered a $135 tomahawk steak (cause it’s the most expensive item on the menu and he doesn’t have to pay for it) which Tim didn’t touch cause he was full from all the drinks and appetizers they ordered.

Tim asks the servers for the steak and all the side items to be packaged up to go.

They wander around Disney Springs and stop at the Amorette’s Patisserie for dessert before heading back to the cabin (which sleeps 8) where Tim does bedtime routine with J$.

I think I’m truly justified in actually hating this idiot!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 9

Jenn said that it's been an hour and she's just now eating her Huey Magoo's. I don't care what kind of food it is, nothing is good from a styrofoam container an hour after it's been prepared. Especially french fries. That's just gross. But yum, yum, yum....sooooooooooo much better than Canes. They both were over the top with how much better it was. It's still chicken tenders. Neither is that much better than the other, it's really just a matter of preference, but they are pretty close to the same thing. And today Tim likes spicy? I don't understand these people.

And Tim is sound asleep with the kids in bed and Jenn points out they didn't spring ahead the clock, so it's really 9pm. She's just making dinner for them. Who lives like that? They have two little kids. Unless one of you is working crazy hours, you eat as a family at a normal hour. Tim was obviously ready for bed and the guy hadn't eaten dinner yet? They live quite a bizarre life.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I am going to assume that Rosie is with them on the cruise because I can't imagine they'd cruise again without a nanny after their miserable time on the last nanny-free cruise. I am also going to assume that Rosie will need to be at the finish line of the diaper dash since she's the only one da baby seems to respond to. Therefore, Jen is going to need to get a bit creative with the editing on this one.

Also, if Tim is on a cruise this week, I guess that means it'll be another podcast that he won't be able to film/record?

• Wow
Reactions: 22
#1- Jackson creeps me the F out in this image. He just stares in complete darkness. Something tells me he isn’t quite tired.

#2- Jenn says that Tim lays with Jackson, but Oliver is squeezed in there too?? WTF?

Is he on the edge of the bed?

View attachment 2822823
What a scary picture

Maybe that's how Tim is sleeping most of the nights. With both boys in a tiny bed.

Reactions: 11
This diaper dash and general winning obsession Dim has is so pathetic. They're all in for a rude awakening once youth sports or other youth activities involving competitions and performances start. Sure, everyone has a chance to win, especially if you put in the effort. But it's hard to compete with natural talent and the kids that have that really do stand out early on.

I'm really hoping this diaper dash is a bust just so they STFU.
I agree, having been in the competitive world there are kids that practically eat, sleep and breath what they do, there is no way the slackers will ever put in the time an effort it's takes to get the boys the training they need to be able to even come close to being at the standards of some kids, yes a lot of it comes down to talent but even more comes from the kids determination an how much the parents put effort into getting them whatever it takes be that private lessons and extra practice, there will be kids at J's age already had two almost three years put into whatever, an this obsession with wanting to have J an O win is only going to further damage the kids mental state when they do lose because they aren't being taught how to lose

I've always believed it is much better to teach a child how to deal with failure an lose than to teach them to go out there to win because you lose a ton more than you win

Reactions: 10
Starting this chicken tender voog and Jen has the audacity to say that AI is dumb. Rather rich coming from these two morons. I am pretty sure Alexa is way more accurate than anything Tim has spewed.

Tim seems to awkwardly hold a chicken tender in the same manner he holds a fork.

IMG_1969.jpeg

And I am dedicating this photo to Nick in case he gets lonely without Tim.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.