The Tim Tracker #164 If the Christmas tree was a slice of pizza, it'd be gone by now!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
While Adam stares at his burger curiously, Jenn lets the world know she doesn’t like thick meat. I guess that’s good news for Tim.

IMG_2943.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I am not an editor. How would she have fixed it? Have Tim do a crappy voice over? The only other option at the top of my head is to have him go back out to SW and have him stand in front of the entrance to re-film the intro.
That’s exactly what I would do. Go back and re-record the intro. Worth it to protect my livelihood.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Further proof Tim and Jenn don’t talk unless the the camera is rolling:
Jenn thanks Adam for inviting them to come eat burgers with him. Adam says, “I think Tim invited me even though I live here [Celebration, Fl].”
So did Tim not mention to Jenn anything other than “we are going to go to Fatburger with Adam?” I guess that’s really the bare minimum he needed to say to her.

Also, I bet Tim is always looking online to see what new restaurants are coming to the area so he can be at the opening since those videos tend to do decent numbers for them.

• Wow
Dim's witch tits on full display. Also is it just me or does that witch's two front teeth get further apart (up and down) by the day?

1708701671757.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
jenbo_thicc.png

That is one thick silhouette.

TTT #165: Lululemon should sue.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Just watched the Woo voog.
He hit a huge triple burger not fries or sides.

Those fat freaks - he ate a triple burger with added bacon. You hear him his Nat he should also have added an egg. She got a burger and fries. And they also got this huge chicken burger. And then he ate a cookie. They are disgusting slobs.

you hear her before you see her huge carcus - that stoopid laugh 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve seen people do small edits after posting. I don’t know how they did it, if they re-edit and then re-post. At minimum, she should put in a text box taut says SeaWorld when he says Universal.

Oh well. SeaWorld deserves it for continuing to host them.

Reactions: 13
I don’t have X, but it would be hysterical if a bunch of people start tagging Universal/Seaworld/TTT saying how they can’t wait to go to Universal to check out the cool Rollercoasters. Can’t wait to experience Penguin Trek in Diagon Alley!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Those fat freaks - he ate a triple burger with added bacon. You hear him his Nat he should also have added an egg.
Dim: "I should've gotten the egg, cuz I was trying to figure out what kind of egg it was."

Hey Tim - take a guess, you stupid motherfucker. Probably an alligator egg, right?

• Haha
I’ve seen people do small edits after posting. I don’t know how they did it, if they re-edit and then re-post. At minimum, she should put in a text box taut says SeaWorld when he says Universal.

Oh well. SeaWorld deserves it for continuing to host them.
The intro is now shortened. I went back just now. “We’re here, TODAY, … No mention of Universal

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.