The Tim Tracker #164 If the Christmas tree was a slice of pizza, it'd be gone by now!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've literally never heard of Fatburger and Dim says it's "iconic" and known around the world because celebrities in LA eat there. Um, okay. I'll just go to In-n-Out instead. Like the once a year that I remember to go there. Have fun getting your arteries clogged, you nasty greasy disheveled mofos.
Even in L.A., Fatburger is just another burger joint with nothing really "iconic" about it. In-N-Out is definitely more well-known with celebrities eating there. And guess what Tim, celebrities eat at all kinds of restaurants all the time, that really doesn't make them "iconic".

He's so self-righteous bragging to Adam that he hasn't had soda in 20 years. He's just replaced soda with bacon and cookies and an extra fried chicken sandwich on the side.

I guess it's either grab 0 napkins or 65 with them. Never anything in between.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Dim: "nobody in here!"
Screenshot 2024-02-23 at 1.17.47 PM.png

Also Dim: "do you think they have a fun bathroom?"

I don't know Dim, WTF is a "fun bathroom" to a grown man in his bleeping 40s?

ATW says the owner's name is Spike.
Ginn: "WHAT A NAAAAME!" *weird grin*
Okay witch, maybe take it down a notch on the edibles.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
You think Ginn ever looks at her miracle children this way? I think not. She looooves her some food.

IMG_3639.jpg

Calm down. He'll give you a bite in a second.

IMG_3638.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
So 3 fatso, gluttons who are supposed to be on a diet ate at a fast food chain that has been around forever? Riveting content guys.
I see Ginn polished off that chicken sandwich. She really doesn't know what she is laughing about all the time does she?
I have seen a few people on here say they find Dim and Woo funny together and I am always puzzled...you find what about them funny????? They just sound like 2 idiots thinking they are funny but literally nothing is funny. Holy crap with The Office humor... excruciating

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Couldn’t even get through the first ten minutes of this voog. I desperately wish someone could make them see how rude and disgusting it is when they eat like this AND talk with their mouths full on top of it. So so gross. 🤢

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
I would be mortified if there was even one video out there of me stuffing my face like this and talking with my mouth full with food literally falling out of my mouth. To them, it's just business as usual. Also trying to follow the train of thought/boring AF conversation that these 3 were peeing their pants laughing over was a lost cause. They sounded like high school dropouts completely high off their asses. But I'm sure they have really deep conversations you guyzzzz about how hard it is to be a vlogger and how there are so many meanies! Wah!!!

• Sick
As bad as the SeaWorld video was, at least it was Tim doing something.

These local mukbang videos are the worst type of video they put out. It’s just gluttony.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Hey Jennifer, let me ask you a question. What do you really care about? Is it your children? Buddy’s ear/speech problems and hearing loss? Your husband’s health? Your health? All the people in the world starving?

IMG_0368.jpeg

Ohhhh, Nevermind. Now I see why you and Amanduh are friends.

• Wow
  • Sick
Find you someone who looks at you the way Jenn looks at a cheeseburger.

my company gave us all Lululemon gear with our company logo for Christmas. We got joggers, tshirt, and sweatshirt. We got the Scuba full zip…my point is she didn’t need to get a cropped one. In what universe does she think she looks good in a cropped anything?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
What obnoxious camera? I don’t see it.
View attachment 2775429View attachment 2775431
I think it's great he low key trolls the tit out of them and their ridiculous rig, just to white trash muckbang.
---
Dim's witch tits on full display. Also is it just me or does that witch's two front teeth get further apart (up and down) by the day?

View attachment 2775462
See, this should be a title. It won't, but it should.
TTT#165: witch; Tits

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So Tim says the only places that publicized the soft opening were the Fatbuger Facebook page and their local Fox website. It seems unlikely that he just happened across either of these. Does he just spend time scouring the internet for grand opening mukbang opportunities now?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
So Tim says the only places that publicized the soft opening were the Fatbuger Facebook page and their local Fox website. It seems unlikely that he just happened across either of these. Does he just spend time scouring the internet for grand opening mukbang opportunities now?
Most likely!

He kept saying how there was like no one there. Yes you dim duck, likely because most people are working during the week and don't rush out for soft openings of overpriced fast food places.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I just cant believe the amount of c**p food these two inhale! Totally shocking! So much of her fake laughing all the way through this vlog too 🤮 a truly awful watch.
No sign of the baby again, she's no mother, & should never of had kids, it's so obvious that she's deleriously happy when they're not with her. Vile excuse of a woman

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.