The Tim Tracker #164 If the Christmas tree was a slice of pizza, it'd be gone by now!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just went and looked still the same intro.

View attachment 2775568
You are right I checked AGAIN & realized I wasn’t viewing it from the very beginning. Thx 4 correcting me. Wouldn’t want him to get kudos for doing nothing. 🤣
---
She looks like a fucker trucker.
True, she looks like dim’s aunt, age 75
---
Dim's witch tits on full display. Also is it just me or does that witch's two front teeth get further apart (up and down) by the day?

View attachment 2775462
Stand up straight, you ogre!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I will say those leggings are made of some outstanding material to be able to be stretched so immensely.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Could you imagine doing a presentation for a client, like let’s say Coca Cola, and then during presentation you’re all like “let me tell you all about the amazing benefits that Pepsi has to offer, and why we love Pepsi so much.”

This is another level of fucked up. It’s disrespectful AF, it’s offensive AF. Didn’t Jenn already say “no one” watches the SW videos? She doesn’t give AF about SeaWorld, and it shows.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
This is another level of fucked up. It’s disrespectful AF, it’s offensive AF. Didn’t Jenn already say “no one” watches the SW videos? She doesn’t give AF about SeaWorld, and it shows.
Talk about biting the hand that feeds you. They might as well bend over and take the F'ing right now.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Could you imagine doing a presentation for a client, like let’s say Coca Cola, and then during presentation you’re all like “let me tell you all about the amazing benefits that Pepsi has to offer, and why we love Pepsi so much.”

Based off their views over the last few months, not many people watch ANY of their videos anymore. Beyond the 100,000 (being super liberal with that figure) or so diehard stans, they're lucky anyone watches their bullshit anymore. That plus the fact that their subs have plateaued should be extremely alarming to them.

Reactions: 15
Based off their views over the last few months, not many people watch ANY of their videos anymore. Beyond the 100,000 (being super liberal with that figure) or so diehard stans, they're lucky anyone watches their bullshit anymore. That plus the fact that their subs have plateaued should be extremely alarming to them.
The Disney ones are still doing OK but them making it over 100K with a non Disney voog is getting rarer and rarer.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

It's rather telling that rather than fix the video, they just have a pinned apology to their viewers. We know that at one point, there were Stans in management at Discovery Cove.

I feel like they can pretty much forget about Universal ever inviting them to anything again. SeaWorld/Busch is all they have. And maybe Legoland too.

A lot of tourists are very confused by the Orlando parks already, this is definitely not helping. I know many people have no idea that SeaWorld has roller coasters. And many people think Universal and Disney are the same thing.

The Tim Tracker #165: #Hosted by Universal Orlando for the New Penguin Trek coaster and Snuffle UFF agus Meet and Greet!

Reactions: 12
The image of them waddling over to Adam’s table. Ooooooooofff GOT DAMN. She is a heavyset women. We don’t get angles like this. Good job Adam!!!
She can no longer close her legs her thighs are now so big so she walks like she’s got a stick up her fat arse

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Imagine ditching your baby at home so you can gorge yourself on food on yet another lunch date.
I understand this is their “job” but this so called job allows them the ability to have their baby with them and still film yet they refuse to bring him along unless the nanny calls out.

• Sad
Imagine ditching your baby at home so you can gorge yourself on food on yet another lunch date.
I understand this is their “job” but this so called job allows them the ability to have their baby with them and still film yet they refuse to bring him along unless the nanny calls out.
This really sucks too, because Oliver is such a good baby. None of my kids would sit in a stroller so long, so quietly at that age.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.