The Tim Tracker #163 If you are looking for wrong advice, this is the channel for you!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeez with the one bite of the cookie - give the kid the whole god damned cookie it’s a treat for Valentines Day it isn’t going to kill him ffs 😡 she’s so controlling over those cookies because she wants to eat them all to herself the pig 🐷
lol is your avatar someone in the background of their video?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Raise your hand if you think Jenn is actually reading those books or she is just googling the plots. 😂😂😂 It feels soooo goood to finish those books Jennifer because you read a book without pictures
All it would take is going to the GoodReads page or looking up Amazon reviews.

Sewer dweller.
With a little bit of beef curtains :sick: :sick:
---
And this is not the time that Jenn has gone to Lululemon. I don't care to go back to the catalogue to find their previous incidents but I do remember making a crack then that they wouldn't be Jenn friendly. They're not friendly for most people. I'd much rather wear Vuori.

Also, anyone know where she got that necklace from.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She’s so aggressive with the cookies. She literally wouldn’t let Tim just have the one he wanted to himself. He is such an abused person. He should have walked the duck out of the house with that cookie and drove away.

How about cutting them all up on a pretty plate if you want everyone to share.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
I do find it a little suspicious that it took her over a year to finish the Britney book, but now she's cranking them out in a few days. I suppose if she really is reading them then Tim's sort of snarky remark about his book club makes sense. This seems to be just another "me" thing she's found that takes her away from taking care of the kids or cleaning the house or editing. She probably sits on the couch all day alternating between reading and Bravo watching now.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Jeez with the one bite of the cookie - give the kid the whole god damned cookie it’s a treat for Valentines Day it isn’t going to kill him ffs 😡 she’s so controlling over those cookies because she wants to eat them all to herself the pig 🐷
He didn’t even fight her on that. Just accepted it. So controlling.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
She’s so aggressive with the cookies. She literally wouldn’t let Tim just have the one he wanted to himself. He is such an abused person. He should have walked the duck out of the house with that cookie and drove away.

How about cutting them all up on a pretty plate if you want everyone to share.
It's time to use this gif again
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 18
lol is your avatar someone in the background of their video?
lol no it’s a uk vlogger - captain Prick of the Lodge Guys aka Caravan Cunts who would give the slackers a run for their money 🤣

Although to be fair this pic does look like the face you’d make if you were anywhere near her beef curtains

• Haha
Reactions: 13
During the cookie fight, Buddy kept asking "Can I try that one?" Tim said "no" and then "no, you only get one". I guess they only say no to him when sharing their cookies is involved.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
👀
Screenshot 2024-02-17 at 10.33.30 AM.png

---
Didn't they buy a whole Valentines outfit for Da Baby?

They both just look so gross and greasy all the time.
Screenshot 2024-02-17 at 10.35.16 AM.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
OK, so she didn't actually try on the lululemon stuff that she bought...the girl helped her with the sizes. Spoiler Alert--whatever she bought, it's not going to fit. I don't even think that lululemon even carries the bigger sizes. Jenn---the lululemon at the outlet mall does!

Also, anyone know where she got that necklace from.
She said they got a postcard in the mail. To me, it looks like Kendra Scott and they do send postcards.

👀
View attachment 2763717
---
Didn't they buy a whole Valentines outfit for Da Baby?
And it was really cute too with little suspenders.

I thought they bought OG Buddy a Valentine shirt too, because she talked about doing family pictures. He wore a red Castaway Cay shirt to school instead? Losers. You know every kid had a Valentine tshirt on, especially in a rich family private school setting.

Oh and Buddy---if someone gives you something, even if it's just a teeny bite of a giant cookie...you need to say thank you. Always.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Anyone need a new avatar?
Screenshot 2024-02-17 at 10.43.53 AM.png

When Dim's pants are so tight it looks like he's wearing leggings. He really does have womanly hips.
Screenshot 2024-02-17 at 10.46.32 AM.png

What moves the dead - roller coasters? Your stinky ass? Ginn we get it you've discovered how to read books, maybe get a kindle so you're not lugging your stupid book props around everywhere. At least you can wipe the kindle with a sanitizing wipe after you've dragged it all over creation. She will seriously do anything to avoid actually being a mother. Maybe actually a little *less* self-care for you Ginn. Dim is saying how he likes when Da Baby has hiccups cause then he knows when Da Baby has fallen asleep and Ginn is like "....okay". Not even a fake laugh. She has absolutely no connection to that baby.
Screenshot 2024-02-17 at 10.50.37 AM.png

Buddy definitely can't breathe through his nose. Or doesn't know how to.

Wrong holiday you dumb witch.
Screenshot 2024-02-17 at 10.59.27 AM.png

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
The whole skipping conversation is disturbing to me, because it's a glimpse into the future. Tim asks J$ if he knows what skipping is. J$ demonstrates skipping. Tim then asks J$ 7 million different ways, how he knows about skipping, who told you about skipping....J$ keeps looking right into the camera, not at Tim and says "Nobody" Tim again says he's confused, J$ again looks into the camera "Nobody".

I get that he's messing around and he might not even realize exactly where he learned what skipping is---a movie, a tv show, a kid at school, gym class....but nobody isn't the answer and you don't even attempt to get him to focus on you asking the question and encouraging him to be truthful and admit even though he might not remember, he learned it somewhere. In 10 years the conversation will go--J$ where did you get that vape from? Nobody. I think this is tom foolerly. Where did you get that vape from? Nobody. Keep up the great work Bojos.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
OK, so she didn't actually try on the lululemon stuff that she bought...the girl helped her with the sizes. Spoiler Alert--whatever she bought, it's not going to fit. I don't even think that lululemon even carries the bigger sizes. Jenn---the lululemon at the outlet mall does!

She said they got a postcard in the mail. To me, it looks like Kendra Scott and they do send postcards.

And it was really cute too with little suspenders.

I thought they bought OG Buddy a Valentine shirt too, because she talked about doing family pictures. He wore a red Castaway Cay shirt to school instead? Losers. You know every kid had a Valentine tshirt on, especially in a rich family private school setting.

Oh and Buddy---if someone gives you something, even if it's just a teeny bite of a giant cookie...you need to say thank you. Always.
Ugh, yeah there is no way Lululemon is going to work for her at all. Sizing is so freaking difficult there. I know they had a cute tennis dress I had tried to get online and I ultimately had to return it because since I had a chest it made getting the correct size next to impossible. I do have a jacket and pair of leggings I got there years ago but I really don't think it's worth the money for what you're getting.

Reactions: 12
They both also ask the stupidest questions. Like honestly who the duck even cares where he learned skipping, anyone with 2 brain cells would realize he probably learned it at school. Buddy is annoying but also he has annoying parents that ask the most stupid questions about the stupidest things and once he's older no doubt he'll stop putting up with it and just tell them to STFU and GTFO his room (so he can vape).

Also Bojos, maybe don't promote Lululemon. The founder is a known asshole (he was caught saying he "jokingly" named it Lululemon because he thought it would be funny for Japanese people to try to pronounce it with all the "L"s in the name and he slammed their half-assed "diversity and inclusion" efforts), the employee probably felt sorry for your ass and it's way too overpriced.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Maybe it was just the way I interpreted it, but I feel like at first Tim was going for a whole divine intervention Jackson just started skipping all by himself miracle thing, but they really are doing that boy no favors. They really have no idea how to do actual parent-child conversations.

And to give Jackson a little leeway here, it has to be uncomfortable to be made to do these things with a camera pointed at you all the time. Just like when Jen asked him about the hearing test and he said “I don’t know” in the last voog. I fell he’s just being lazy with his responses and they don’t know how to get him to actually converse.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.