The Tim Tracker #163 If you are looking for wrong advice, this is the channel for you!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
…..And it was really cute too with little suspenders.

I thought they bought OG Buddy a Valentine shirt too, because she talked about doing family pictures. He wore a red Castaway Cay shirt to school instead? Losers. You know every kid had a Valentine tshirt on, especially in a rich family private school setting.
I remember that too.
I tried to find it. (maybe I didn’t go back far enough)

Did find O’s Easter outfit, though.
Size 12 months
F4A2D254-5D4D-45E9-8855-8B08916D76CB.png

Sorry the picture’s so blurry.
You know…garbage in garbage out!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
OG probably saw one of the kids skipping at school or saw something on TV and followed accordingly. It's not rocket science. I can already see them asking him dumb questions when he does get the tubes in his ears and it freaking him out.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Maybe it was just the way I interpreted it, but I feel like at first Tim was going for a whole divine intervention Jackson just started skipping all by himself miracle thing, but they really are doing that boy no favors. They really have no idea how to do actual parent-child conversations.

And to give Jackson a little leeway here, it has to be uncomfortable to be made to do these things with a camera pointed at you all the time. Just like when Jen asked him about the hearing test and he said “I don’t know” in the last voog. I fell he’s just being lazy with his responses and they don’t know how to get him to actually converse.
I think he was definitely going for the child genius aspect of it. It's skipping, not quantum physics. I'm sure the stans will believe he's just so smart---he invented skipping. :rolleyes:

It must be so strange for that poor child to interact with the teachers and kids at school with no camera. A camera shoved in his face is all he knows. I really do not like how they have him trained to give the answer to the camera. It makes me nauseous.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Don’t worry - she’s on a diet!
I’m noticing when she’s in vlogs
with makeup she looks much slimmer. Could she being some photoshop magic in those when it’s not a home voog?
---
The whole skipping conversation is disturbing to me, because it's a glimpse into the future. Tim asks J$ if he knows what skipping is. J$ demonstrates skipping. Tim then asks J$ 7 million different ways, how he knows about skipping, who told you about skipping....J$ keeps looking right into the camera, not at Tim and says "Nobody" Tim again says he's confused, J$ again looks into the camera "Nobody".

I get that he's messing around and he might not even realize exactly where he learned what skipping is---a movie, a tv show, a kid at school, gym class....but nobody isn't the answer and you don't even attempt to get him to focus on you asking the question and encouraging him to be truthful and admit even though he might not remember, he learned it somewhere. In 10 years the conversation will go--J$ where did you get that vape from? Nobody. I think this is tom foolerly. Where did you get that vape from? Nobody. Keep up the great work Bojos.
I believe dim was looking for a ‘genius’ indication out of this convo. So J$ invented skipping, lol

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I have wondered that about the makeup too or if she's at least able to hide some of the more problematic areas of her face when she puts makeup on her face. However, she still looks like tit. I think her cruise wardrobe was pretty telling because blueberry pajamas aside, she usually tries to be dressed up for those splurges especially at the dinners and the embarkation day. She probably looked the worst she's had on the sans nanny cruise and I have been debating whether or not that was intentional or not..

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Is this Stan suggesting Jackson is supernatural because he knows how to bleeping skip without Tim teaching him?

IMG_2870.jpeg

Do these morons not realize that friends, school, tv, etc can influence a child and not all learning comes from the parents? In the case of Jackson, thank goodness he has outside forces to assist with his learning experience but to suggest he is clairvoyant because he knows how to skip? Good lord.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
OK, so she didn't actually try on the lululemon stuff that she bought...the girl helped her with the sizes. Spoiler Alert--whatever she bought, it's not going to fit. I don't even think that lululemon even carries the bigger sizes. Jenn---the lululemon at the outlet mall does!
Hi from Vancouver where Lululemon started and they never carry larger sizes in stores, only online. One of many reasons I don’t like shopping there anymore. We never found out if they did indeed fit, nor did she show us them when they got home. Why even include a thing about it in the vlog if you don’t even know how they fit yet? They are so bad at what they do.

Reactions: 16
Is this Stan suggesting Jackson is supernatural because he knows how to bleeping skip without Tim teaching him?

View attachment 2763910

Do these morons not realize that friends, school, tv, etc can influence a child and not all learning comes from the parents? In the case of Jackson, thank goodness he has outside forces to assist with his learning experience but to suggest he is clairvoyant because he knows how to skip? Good lord.
Clairvoyant? :ROFLMAO:

These bleeping stans are nutjobs.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hi from Vancouver where Lululemon started and they never carry larger sizes in stores, only online. One of many reasons I don’t like shopping there anymore. We never found out if they did indeed fit, nor did she show us them when they got home. Why even include a thing about it in the vlog if you don’t even know how they fit yet? They are so bad at what they do.
Because she wants to "show" Tattle she fits into a brand that's notoriously not size inclusive friendly since we have pointed out the fact that she has outgrown Lilly. Same as she's trying to show us that she's reading when she's really just picking up some of the best sellers Target has advertised and reading the GoodReads summaries. And lord knows if Lily doesn't fit, Lululemon isn't going to fit either.

Reactions: 14
I think their small things are beginning to irritate me lol
Dim pointing at everything at lunch and also that tapping he does, not just pointing.
The nanny stayed until 3 am?
I was thinking that when they started with nannies for Jackson, back like when the crepe place opened in the France pavilion, they always brought the nanny with them. With O they leave him home with the nanny. No specific reason I am mentioning this, I just feel they never know what they are really doing and just flying by the seat of their pants.
Seems like Ginn wants to start a book club channel

Reactions: 17
It's been a bit since my children were small but I think every month J4Ds says Ollie is going thru sleep regression and acid reflux. At almost 12 months wouldn't you look at his diet? Maybe these pouch meals are not good for him? Maybe you should check in with his Dr? Why do I care more than they do? Because they suck.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I have wondered that about the makeup too or if she's at least able to hide some of the more problematic areas of her face when she puts makeup on her face. However, she still looks like tit. I think her cruise wardrobe was pretty telling because blueberry pajamas aside, she usually tries to be dressed up for those splurges especially at the dinners and the embarkation day. She probably looked the worst she's had on the sans nanny cruise and I have been debating whether or not that was intentional or not..
Ok here is the deal, the park or other outside vlogs are production takes so she controls the setting, lighting, and angles, they are also easier for her to add filters too. Home slogs are pretty organic, less focused and controlled, hence more she-beast & fatty T

also why we always comment on how fast she gets out solo Tim vlogs. The ones that coBrain her take hours for her to apply all the filters

Reactions: 5
Jenn, your 4 year old is not a size 2t.

IMG_0307.jpeg

Ditch the crop top. It’s not a good look for a 4 year old boy.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Jenn, your 4 year old is not a size 2t.

View attachment 2764320

Ditch the crop top. It’s not a good look for a 4 year old boy.
Heh, I missed the crop top sizing because I was wondering why in the heck they were letting a clumsy boy eat a sprinkle-laden cookie without making him sit down and eat it over a plate and sure enough, crumbs and sprinkles were flying out of his slack-jawed mouth (because also no one has told him to not talk with his mouth full because his parents do it themselves) and off the cookie. Their kitchen floor is going to need some of that sponsored cleaning stuff (and like some super deep-cleaning at this point because I don't think it crosses their mind to actually clean their floors beyond the roomba working overtime).

• Heart
Reactions: 19
2 things Jenn since you read here.

Nobody gives a tit about your book reviews. Take that tit to your own channel you started but didn’t do tit with.

Jenn you sat in the back seat with Jackson till the kid was like 3. But you don’t care to sit in the back seat with the second miracle child?

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.