The Tim Tracker #163 If you are looking for wrong advice, this is the channel for you!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They both also ask the stupidest questions. Like honestly who the duck even cares where he learned skipping, anyone with 2 brain cells would realize he probably learned it at school. Buddy is annoying but also he has annoying parents that ask the most stupid questions about the stupidest things and once he's older no doubt he'll stop putting up with it and just tell them to STFU and GTFO his room (so he can vape).

Also Bojos, maybe don't promote Lululemon. The founder is a known asshole (he was caught saying he "jokingly" named it Lululemon because he thought it would be funny for Japanese people to try to pronounce it with all the "L"s in the name and he slammed their half-assed "diversity and inclusion" efforts), the employee probably felt sorry for your ass and it's way too overpriced.
That doesn’t even make sense. Rs are hard to say, not Ls.

Reactions: 5
That doesn’t even make sense. Rs are hard to say, not Ls.
I was in speech therapy as a kid and one of the letters I had difficulty with was "L" so it is very much a thing (people having difficulty with Ls) . Ugh, and Lululemon is such a jerk company on so many levels. So perfect for the Trackers if they could actually fit into them.

Reactions: 9
I was in speech therapy as a kid and one of the letters I had difficulty with was "L" so it is very much a thing (people having difficulty with Ls) . Ugh, and Lululemon is such a jerk company on so many levels. So perfect for the Trackers if they could actually fit into them.
Oh I wasn’t saying no one has issues with Ls. I was speaking more for Japanese speakers. No offense intended.

Reactions: 5
Children's Books Dim Can Read for his book club:
  • The Little Red Hen (The Tale of the Nanny at Ft. Pampers and the Egg and Sperm Donor Who Did Not Parent)
  • The Stinky Cheeseman (Who Still Smells Better than Mommy)
  • Where the Wild Things Are (At Ft.Pampers when the word "NO" isn't Used)
  • If You Give a Mouse a Cookie (Daddy will get mad since he doesn't share)
  • Manners Can Be Fun (Unless you're Mommy and Daddy and filming is more important)
  • And Tango Makes Three (When Daddy Dumps Mommy for Uncle Dick and you get an actual somewhat functioning parent)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Thanks Lori, I'm going to skip over your illiteracy....but holy tit, y'all. Things are stressful in the Bojo house.

From the Highs & Lows of Fatherhood Podcast. Starting at about 3:22. Talking about stress and how Dick fidgets.

Here's Tim's comment:

Screenshot 2024-02-18 at 6.02.31 AM.png
Screenshot 2024-02-18 at 5.58.28 AM.png
Screenshot 2024-02-18 at 5.58.52 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-02-18 at 6.04.26 AM.png

From the Low Key Valentine's Day couch talk. I mean, the look on his face makes it seem like he's ready to punch her...but the red ear kind of seals the deal for me after he shared that little bit of information in the podcast. She stresses Tim out beyond belief. His ear looks much more red in the actual video than the screenshot.
Screenshot 2024-02-18 at 6.19.41 AM.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Prediction: They'll go to Target the day before Easter, complain about the lack of selection of egg-dying kits because the shelves will be almost picked clean, impulsively buy Da Baby another outfit with overalls that's Easter-themed and then not bother washing the outfit in time to actually dress him in it on Easter. They'll yet again forget how to hard-boil eggs, and spend 17 minutes on the couch talking about zombie Jesus which will remind Ginn of her latest book that she's reading that she'll talk for 7 minutes about while Dim stares blankly past her into the distance reminiscing about the Easter bunny's furry booty butt. ALL IN ALL IT WAS A GREAT DAY OH AND BY THE WAY DA BABY WON'T LET US SLEEP EVEN THOUGH ONE OF US DOESN'T EVEN BOTHER GETTING OUT OF BED TO TAKE CARE OF HIM. In the next voog they'll laugh about how Buddy got food poisoning from the candy he ate that they left on their dead lawn.
Now dont go giving them video ideas. Now I don't have to watch! You nailed it!

Reactions: 7
Jenn, your 4 year old is not a size 2t.

View attachment 2764320

Ditch the crop top. It’s not a good look for a 4 year old boy.
I find this so sad. I get that many parents aren’t in a position to buy new clothes for their kids, but when by your own admission you are ‘set for life’ and in a supermarket that sells clothes EVERY bleeping DAY buying tit , you cannot buy appropriate sized clothes for your child. Only two reasons I can think of, you can’t be bothered or you consider it a waste of money. Either one make you negligent parents.

Reactions: 20
Jenn I hope you read here because here is how you help Oliver sleep:

1) take him OUT of that sleep sack and replace it with an arms free sleep sack. I cannot believe he is 1 year old still in a non arms free sleep sack ugh

2) push his dinner time to right before bed. 30 minutes or less. If he’s drinking from a sippy cup at all (he should be by now) try putting formula in there for him to drink to get his belly full.

3) and MOST IMPORTANTLY DO NOT IMMEDIATELY RUN INTO HIS ROOM everytime he wakes up. They’ve already created a horrible habit doing this, Oliver now expects to be soothed back to sleep by his parents. He needs to learn how to self sooth. That’s soooo important (imo the secret to independent sleep). Let him cry for atleast 5 minutes before slight intervention with a pacifier. Try this for a few nights. It’s hard to listen to them cry but it’s so much better for them in the long run.

4) Drop his late afternoon nap. Give a 3-4 hour wake window before bed. This is just as important at step 3. To short of a wake window won’t give him the proper night sleep.

Please please try these methods. All of them. Poor Oliver needs sleep. I can almost promise his sleep will improve within a week if you utilize ALL of these steps. You will thank us tattlers later.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I wonder if Jenn will ask for Oliver’s name in Morse code necklace. She still wears the one that says Jackson.
Where did this witch get a manual on how to raise a kid?!? Everything is not as regression. Didn’t he have a 10 month regression or something like that. He spends so much time in regression, I’m surprised he’s actually progressing.
I slept crappy last night, I must be going through a 433 month sleep regression.
---
This is to my millennials.. do you guys remember the show All That? That dear Ashley segment was my favorite!
but watching the trackers, I now relate to that segment so much lol. I overly understand the rage of dealing with idiots that lack common sense!
---
I remember the one letter she read was like “dear Ashley.. I love peanut butter and jelly sandwiches but my mom always makes them with the jelly on top, but I only like it when the peanut butter is on top.. what should I do?”
And then sweet little Ashley would be all ragey and say “FLIP THE STUPID SANDWICH OVER AND THE STUPID PEANUT BUTTER WOULD BE ON TOP YOU bleeping MORON!”
But yea, I find myself thinking about that segment way too much lately. Especially when I watch them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Thanks Lori, I'm going to skip over your illiteracy....but holy tit, y'all. Things are stressful in the Bojo house.

From the Highs & Lows of Fatherhood Podcast. Starting at about 3:22. Talking about stress and how Dick fidgets.

Here's Tim's comment:

View attachment 2765007View attachment 2765000View attachment 2765023

View attachment 2765008

From the Low Key Valentine's Day couch talk. I mean, the look on his face makes it seem like he's ready to punch her...but the red ear kind of seals the deal for me after he shared that little bit of information in the podcast. She stresses Tim out beyond belief. His ear looks much more red in the actual video than the screenshot.
View attachment 2765041
He said people really noticed his ears getting red during a live. I wonder which one that was? When J$ screamed bloody murder? When Jenn ruined their baby gender reveal? Will be interesting to watch his ears going forward!

Reactions: 18
I wonder if Jenn will ask for Oliver’s name in Morse code necklace. She still wears the one that says Jackson.
Where did this witch get a manual on how to raise a kid?!? Everything is not as regression. Didn’t he have a 10 month regression or something like that. He spends so much time in regression, I’m surprised he’s actually progressing.
I slept crappy last night, I must be going through a 433 month sleep regression.
---
This is to my millennials.. do you guys remember the show All That? That dear Ashley segment was my favorite!
but watching the trackers, I now relate to that segment so much lol. I overly understand the rage of dealing with idiots that lack common sense!
The only one experiencing any sort of regression in that house in Jenn. She did this with J$ too...everything he did was because of 4 month, 5 month, 8 month sleep regression or teething. Everything was, oh he's getting a tooth, even in the months before he got any teeth.

They both have to place blame on something outside of themselves, always. Your kid doesn't sleep well at night because of all of the crap you do revolving around his sleep. If your kid has reflux so badly for so long, go see a doctor and make the necessary changes in his life.

Reactions: 23
Sometimes I watch their lives hoping I will see Tim finally snap. Sounds like him being content is a total act and he really doesn't like his life. He enabled his wife and he pays the price every day.

Reactions: 24
The only one experiencing any sort of regression in that house in Jenn. She did this with J$ too...everything he did was because of 4 month, 5 month, 8 month sleep regression or teething. Everything was, oh he's getting a tooth, even in the months before he got any teeth.

They both have to place blame on something outside of themselves, always. Your kid doesn't sleep well at night because of all of the crap you do revolving around his sleep. If your kid has reflux so badly for so long, go see a doctor and make the necessary changes in his life.
It's like a copy of what they did with Jackson, they are well on their way to ruin this child too. The only saving grace is that he has a nanny he gets to have fun with, Jackson had to nap all day so they didn't have to deal with him.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.