The Tim Tracker #163 If you are looking for wrong advice, this is the channel for you!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's like a copy of what they did with Jackson, they are well on their way to ruin this child too. The only saving grace is that he has a nanny he gets to have fun with, Jackson had to nap all day so they didn't have to deal with him.
Jackson was napping until 4 or 5:00 at age 3 and 4. Then they claimed he was having sleep regression when he was really just trying to give up nap (or at the very least cut to a much shorter and earlier nap). They allow nap until just before dinner and then start bedtime shortly after dinner.
I had a kid that needed a nap on schedule or he was very unhappy. I get that. But at some point I had to push him to consolidate naps and then give them up entirely. It was clear when I needed to do that and it is for them too. They just refuse to see it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Jackson was napping until 4 or 5:00 at age 3 and 4. Then they claimed he was having sleep regression when he was really just trying to give up nap (or at the very least cut to a much shorter and earlier nap). They allow nap until just before dinner and then start bedtime shortly after dinner.
I had a kid that needed a nap on schedule or he was very unhappy. I get that. But at some point I had to push him to consolidate naps and then give them up entirely. It was clear when I needed to do that and it is for them too. They just refuse to see it.
With J$, those naps were often 4-5 hour naps. Where he'd go down right after lunch by 1, got up at 5 and the bedtime routine started at 7. I wish I could remember that one video where between nap and bedtime, the kid was up less than 3 hours. And he napped like this until they knew that he was starting school, so 3 1/2. The carried that morning nap until he was like 2. No 2 year old needs to be napping twice a day for hours and hours. And I agree, some kids really do need a nap, but a nap is basically a recharge, not a second sleep.

Reactions: 17
Sleep regression is a symptom not the cause the way Jenn says it. It’s just a medical/psychological name for a baby who was sleeping well who isn’t now for some reason which can be literally anything. If you were stressed about work and couldn’t sleep, you would be having a sleep regression. You wouldn’t be going through your 42-year sleep regression. Jenn just loves anything that puts the blame on the kid.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I'd almost feel sorry for Tim if it wasn't for the fact that he's enabled his sloth wife from day 1. I guess this is your life now, Tim, until you grow a pair and insist your wife gets help for her issues. And I don't mean add another nanny.

Reactions: 29
Jenn didn’t use Oliver’s name at all in this vlog. She called him “the baby” “buddy” and “bud.”
I'm really starting to wonder if she was so convinced that the second baby would be a girl (Olivia) that she didn't even consider a name for another boy. So then when they found out it was a boy, she either couldn't come up with another boy name she liked, or she just didn't give a duck anymore (most likely the case).

It probably got down to the wire with still no name chosen, so Tim suggested Oliver since they both liked Olivia. She didn't really like the name Oliver, but she went with it because she couldn't be bothered to come up with anything else.

Now, every time she thinks about his name, she's just reminded of the Olivia that she didn't "get," so she flat-out refuses to call him by his name. When he gets too old to call Da Baby anymore (he's practically there now, but she'll drag it out as long as she can), she'll just go with variations of Buddy and Brother, probably for the rest of her life (or until he cuts off all contact with her).

That's just my theory at this point 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Amanduh update: She took the employee to a store and bought a bunch of crap she didn’t need. Sound familar?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I know we all criticize them for having a nanny or two and how they frequently leave the kids to go off and do stuff, but in all reality, those children are both much, much better off away from their parents. Tim and Jenn suck. There's no other way to describe it. They both have a miserable existence and it's carried over into the treatment of their kids. Those kids are both merely support cast members of this horribly produced reality show. Why anyone would be jealous of their lives is just mind blowing to me. How crappy can your life possibly be if you want your life to be like theirs?

I'd still like to know what happened to that expensive Chubbies outfit with the flamingos and now Da Baby's little red Valentine's suspender outfit.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
If memory serves me right when they did the gender reveal for Oliver Tim actually said we found out the gender "and somebody isn't happy" .... imagine actually telling the world that about a miracle baby 😔

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Imagine when Oliver is old enough to watch that voog back and realizing he was a disappointment even before he was born.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
If memory serves me right when they did the gender reveal for Oliver Tim actually said we found out the gender "and somebody isn't happy" .... imagine actually telling the world that about a miracle baby 😔
It’s amazing the stuff Jenn leaves in the videos. Which means she doesn’t edit them with a fine-tooth comb at all. She just doesn’t want an editor because it’s her way of controlling Tim.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm really starting to wonder if she was so convinced that the second baby would be a girl (Olivia) that she didn't even consider a name for another boy. So then when they found out it was a boy, she either couldn't come up with another boy name she liked, or she just didn't give a duck anymore (most likely the case).

It probably got down to the wire with still no name chosen, so Tim suggested Oliver since they both liked Olivia. She didn't really like the name Oliver, but she went with it because she couldn't be bothered to come up with anything else.

Now, every time she thinks about his name, she's just reminded of the Olivia that she didn't "get," so she flat-out refuses to call him by his name. When he gets too old to call Da Baby anymore (he's practically there now, but she'll drag it out as long as she can), she'll just go with variations of Buddy and Brother, probably for the rest of her life (or until he cuts off all contact with her).

I'm also wondering(and I hate that I'm thinking this way) that calling him not by his name is her way of holding out hope for her perfect little princess and she'll be able in her twisted mind to just give Oliver a different name.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I'm also wondering(and I hate that I'm thinking this way) that calling him not by his name is her way of holding out hope for her perfect little princess and she'll be able in her twisted mind to just give Oliver a different name.
I don't know. She did this with J$ too. She even called him the same exact names...Buddy, Bud, Stinky. Someone posted a list of everything she called Da Baby in one vid the other day and I'm positive she called J$ every single one of those names. For me, the answer is, she's a crappy mother who probably didn't want children, at all, EVER, she gave into Tim and instead of attempting to bond with those children, she eats and now she's developed a new hobby of reading. What mother has an 11month old and a 4 year old and has time to read 3 books in 2 weeks? She will never have a true bond with those kids. Tim is their sole caregiver...that's why his ears are so damn red.

I really, really wish that they wouldn't mention that Da Baby is pooping in most videos now. It bothered me with J$, it bothers me even more now. I get it, everybody poops, but seriously...people get off on weird tit like that. Nobody needs to be broadcasting the sound your baby makes when he's pooping. He's a baby, he doesn't want his private moments broadcast on YouTube, leave him the duck alone.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
What mother has an 11month old and a 4 year old and has time to read 3 books in 2 weeks?
I’m currently a stay at home mom (with plans to return to work this summer). I have an older teenager and a 20 month old. I can read a 400 page book in about a week but I do so when my toddler has gone to bed for the night and sometimes before he is up in the morning. I’m certainly not reading on our way to Target or during a solo two night hotel staycation.

Reactions: 15

I am pretty sure that the name she wanted for a girl was Olive. She kept saying how it was a fruit name and that it had a boy counterpart to it.

Reactions: 9

Pretty sure Jenn’s girl was supposed to be Olive. They just added the R. I think Jenn can’t fix her lips to say Oliver because it will just come out Olive, hence da baby, buddy, bud, stinker
---
He actually said he was happy in response to Jenn being visibly not happy

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
My leading theory is child one was an oops baby. She forgot her birth control or something else.

Jenn decided why not try for a girl and second baby happen. When it was just another son she checked out mentally even more.

Hopefully a nanny and private school will fix their kids or at least get them to average instead of below average.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Did anyone happen to notice if Oliver was still in that car seat that he’s outgrown, or did he get a new one?

Reactions: 5
Still thinking about Budley wearing that t-shirt. My oldest son was always really tall for his age (he’s 6’5”) and if there was even a hint of him growing out of his trousers my husband (6’4”) was on it straight away. It was a pet hate of his. My point is, why doesn’t one of them say to the other one, that’s too small, he needs to change it. Even if Budley chooses his own clothes, gently tell him he’s a big boy now and it doesn’t fit anymore. Better still, remove it from his drawer so he can’t pick it. I’m sure he’s dressing himself and they don’t even notice.
---
Did anyone happen to notice if Oliver was still in that car seat that he’s outgrown, or did he get a new one?
Come on now, they’re not going to spend that much on a car seat. That’s the cost of 3 lunches out, 2 for Jenn and 1 for Tim

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.