The Tim Tracker #163 If you are looking for wrong advice, this is the channel for you!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dim always says “memorandum” instead of “memorial” or “in memoriam”.
The 9/11 site is not a “memorandum” you turd.
Dim always doing his best to subliminally tell the world he's barely qualified to be a janitor at the Orlando Science Center as he has no bleeping clue what a MEMO is... Dude you better thank your lucky stars that you won the YT lotto because holy tit man.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
That latest Podcast, oh wow. It's nice that Tim and Nick are taking turns being the B*tch. This was Tim's turn to be the B* tch.

This Podcast is such a train wreck, I cannot look away. 9/11 Beanie Babies? Princess Diana Beanie Babies? The Challenger? Tim judging Nick's parents for buying him a Beanie Baby every visit to the store?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
So Patreon has been broached, huh? I guess 98% of the goal wasn’t enough to cover food costs.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Disney really needs to ban live-streaming. It’s completely 100% digital panhandling.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Dim always doing his best to subliminally tell the world he's barely qualified to be a janitor at the Orlando Science Center as he has no bleeping clue what a MEMO is... Dude you better thank your lucky stars that you won the YT lotto because holy tit man.
Imagine Dim working in an office and his boss sending him an email about a "memo" and Dim being like "omg who died?!".

• Haha
Reactions: 22
😆

Well, the ass-kissing mod of their FB stan circle-jerk thought ETA in a FB post was 'estimated time of arrival' instead of 'edited to add'. That Tracks.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If Dick thinks he's getting any of those Patreon funds he has another thing coming. This podcast barely got 2K views on YT and I don't see why anyone would pay for those two to stuff their pieholes live and talk about how they lost their temper with their kid. And yes, I slight Dick for that story because I doubt it happened as he told it-i.e. I'm betting the kid was a wreck the entire event and Dick was stewing. And I may have been laughing when they acted so clueless about how the Princess Diana beanie baby was valued and didn't know what a first edition was...it's a thing called Google. Which seriously they should do before they tape these things.

Is anyone else confused about when they even film these things? I thought it was Friday but it sounded today like it was more like Thursday.

Reactions: 15
Is anyone else confused about when they even film these things? I thought it was Friday but it sounded today like it was more like Thursday.
It is usually Fridays, but based on their sexy "fits" it looks like this week's was filmed on Thursday, apparently after their tastefully done homage to Black History Month by stuffing their faces and endlessly searching for merch at the MK.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
What what? Patreon? For this podcast? This should be fun.

I don’t know why they can’t fix the leg problem. Buy a table. Sit at it. Move camera as needed.

Reactions: 13
It is usually Fridays, but based on their sexy "fits" it looks like this week's was filmed on Thursday, apparently after their tastefully done homage to Black History Month by stuffing their faces and endlessly searching for merch at the MK.
And the mention doing the pizza day "tomorrow" and we know that was done on Friday.

What what? Patreon? For this podcast? This should be fun.

I don’t know why they can’t fix the leg problem. Buy a table. Sit at it. Move camera as needed.
Patreon for the podcast. I wonder whose idea that really is. Dick does a paid subscription thing, which is weird because what special content is he keeping there for paying customers? He already seems to put his entire life out on regular instagram. I don't see anything these two idiot can put together that would be worth paying for.

Dick does this weird thing about halfway though, well at least it struck me as weird. He has his fingers laced together holding on to his knee while his legs are crossed. I've never seen a dude sit like this. Granted I don't see many guys crossing their legs and switching between the two legs the way these guys do. I actually don't recall my husband ever crossing his legs, but now I'm going to pay extra close attention now. :ROFLMAO:

Screenshot 2024-02-12 at 2.06.20 PM.png

• Haha
I had to watch twice to be sure, but our hero was surprised that his cocktail with zero-proof rum tasted like…rum. Wouldn’t that be why it’s called…rum? Isn’t that the point?

• Haha
I always thought men didn’t like sitting cross legged as it squashed their nuts but then, if you haven’t got any…🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Dick does this weird thing about halfway though, well at least it struck me as weird. He has his fingers laced together holding on to his knee while his legs are crossed. I've never seen a dude sit like this. Granted I don't see many guys crossing their legs and switching between the two legs the way these guys do. I actually don't recall my husband ever crossing his legs, but now I'm going to pay extra close attention now. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2752615
I feel like I've seen older guys sit like this. It's not that common but I've definitely seen it in elderly relatives. Sometimes people display behaviour like this as it can feel self soothing, too. The pressure of holding his leg like that might make him feel more secure. But what do I know. I'm just an internet person haha.

Reactions: 12
Holy tit, the pizza voog is sponsored by Blueland, an eco-friendly cleaning product company. How in the world would these two ever be sponsored by such a company. They are the opposite of clean and the opposite of eco-friendly. There’s no way anyone at Blueland has ever seen their home vlooooogs.
Inquiring minds would like to know how Tim s
His hair! The bad comb over is starting.
And hair is gone from his forehead on the left!

Reactions: 3
And the mention doing the pizza day "tomorrow" and we know that was done on Friday.

Patreon for the podcast. I wonder whose idea that really is. Dick does a paid subscription thing, which is weird because what special content is he keeping there for paying customers? He already seems to put his entire life out on regular instagram. I don't see anything these two idiot can put together that would be worth paying for.

View attachment 2752615
Perhaps Timmy bursting out of those tight clothes he was wearing made TPD try to calm himself down and restrain himself.

I wonder if this is the way TPD sat when he watched the Jonas Brothers in their G-rated Strip Show (AKA the Jonas Brothers Concert).

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nick isn't original. His old podcast group has a Patreon. I suspect Nick sold this pod idea to Tim with the Patreon idea as a big part of it. It is a nice little gateway to them starting their own Patreon either on their own channel or taking over this one.

Also, I always thought they probably wanted to film the podcast live but they were afraid of troll comments and they would be too busy talking to see them all.

Some sucker stans will for sure subscribe to this podcast Patreon. Timmifer and Dickothy will likely tease lame tit besides live park visits, like behind the scenes stuff, live 'studio' stuff (Jenn visits the studio! 🤢), etc.. They will probably start plopping in sponsors on the audio podcast episodes from Blueland and Aura, and they'll come at the stans from all angles for every dime they can get.

Eventually, I would suspect Jenn will take Nick's spot and their new Patreon will be established.

Just my theory. 😄

Honestly, I bet Jenn is itching (literally and figuratively) to get a Patreon for her bogus Book Club and Bravo Commentary Show. 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Nick isn't original. His old podcast group has a Patreon. I suspect Nick sold this pod idea to Tim with the Patreon idea as a big part of it. It is a nice little gateway to them starting their own Patreon either on their own channel or taking over this one.

Also, I always thought they probably wanted to film the podcast live but they were afraid of troll comments and they would be too busy talking to see them all.

Some sucker stans will for sure subscribe to this podcast Patreon. Timmifer and Dickothy will likely tease lame tit besides live park visits, like behind the scenes stuff, live 'studio' stuff (Jenn visits the studio! 🤢), etc.. They will probably start plopping in sponsors on the audio podcast episodes from Blueland and Aura, and they'll come at the stans from all angles for every dime they can get.

Eventually, I would suspect Jenn will take Nick's spot and their new Patreon will be established.

Just my theory. 😄

Honestly, I bet Jenn is itching (literally and figuratively) to get a Patreon for her bogus Book Club and Bravo Commentary Show. 🥴
Jenn and Tim cannot do a Patreon because they don’t know a thing about using social media to their advantage.
Nick would have to do all the work for the Patreon as far as scheduling and what perks and what levels would be offered. If it was Jenn instead of Nick doing a Patreon with Tim, they would not be able to coordinate anything and eventually the fans would be paying for nothing and then can be entitled to a refund.

I suspect that’s why Tim and Jenn have not done a Patreon so far because they can’t commit to a damn thing. If they were smarter and not as lazy, they would capitalize on Jenn’s abandoned channel. If I was Jenn, these are some of the videos I would put on her JennDoesShit channel;
-Pack with me for our Disney Cruise
-Burn a vegan meal kit with me and then watch me serve it to my husband who hates vegan food
-I drank apple cider vinegar twice a day for a month, watch what happened. (Not a goddamn thing because she binge ate the entire time.)
-Book hauls and unhinged book reviews

She probably would get decent views. At least enough to bring in a few thousand dollars a month.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Jenn and Tim cannot do a Patreon because they don’t know a thing about using social media to their advantage.
Nick would have to do all the work for the Patreon as far as scheduling and what perks and what levels would be offered. If it was Jenn instead of Nick doing a Patreon with Tim, they would not be able to coordinate anything and eventually the fans would be paying for nothing and then can be entitled to a refund.

I suspect that’s why Tim and Jenn have not done a Patreon so far because they can’t commit to a damn thing. If they were smarter and not as lazy, they would capitalize on Jenn’s abandoned channel. If I was Jenn, these are some of the videos I would put on her JennDoesShit channel;
-Pack with me for our Disney Cruise
-Burn a vegan meal kit with me and then watch me serve it to my husband who hates vegan food
-I drank apple cider vinegar twice a day for a month, watch what happened. (Not a goddamn thing because she binge ate the entire time.)
-Book hauls and unhinged book reviews

She probably would get decent views. At least enough to bring in a few thousand dollars a month.
Kyle Pallo has a patreon that he doesn't do anything on, but still is able to grift from like 70 people every month.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

View attachment 2752615

So, I’m really into body language and how even if you’re the best liar, your body language will still give you away.
Honky sitting with his legs crossed neatly usually means you’re emotionally checked out of the conversation. With his hands locked over his knee, if he kicks his leg a bit, he’s bored.

Whereas Dim, and this checks out, is sitting in a figure four which signifies the person has a feeling of superiority and self assuredness. It also can represent competitiveness and an argumentative attitude.
To quote Michael Scott, “And there’s our smudgeness.”

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.