The Tim Tracker #163 If you are looking for wrong advice, this is the channel for you!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, the Patreon numbers I posted are for Jan 2024. The video views on YouTube don't even matter really because the Patreon money is separate and not based on YouTube numbers. That is just extra money they make on top of it. Molly also constantly posts affiliate links to stuff she buys, so I am sure she gets money from her stans clicking and buying.
I think a lot of their following is more on Discord than YouTube and they probably love the patreon. They have levels that plan their videos, give show suggestions, etc. they interact a lot.

Reactions: 8
I just watched a newer Disney channel interview Quincy from AllEars and she explained how they come up with their content and she really emphasized how important it is to review the stats and other analytical info weekly to see what people are watching, the watch minutes, etc. So that means Dim & the greasy leach do have the capability to review all of that and see where they need to make changes. Guaranteed she either has no idea (insert stupid head tilt) or they just don’t bother and don’t care. I’m going with all of the above. I would LOVE to see the actual watch minutes of the views they get.
They might and that would explain why they put their children front and center in so many awkward, non-natural ways. Too many crazy Stan’s and sick F’s clamoring for child content that overshadows their tit content. #badparenting #homemovies

• Sick
Reactions: 9
And the mention doing the pizza day "tomorrow" and we know that was done on Friday.

Patreon for the podcast. I wonder whose idea that really is. Dick does a paid subscription thing, which is weird because what special content is he keeping there for paying customers? He already seems to put his entire life out on regular instagram. I don't see anything these two idiot can put together that would be worth paying for.

Dick does this weird thing about halfway though, well at least it struck me as weird. He has his fingers laced together holding on to his knee while his legs are crossed. I've never seen a dude sit like this. Granted I don't see many guys crossing their legs and switching between the two legs the way these guys do. I actually don't recall my husband ever crossing his legs, but now I'm going to pay extra close attention now. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2752615
I feel like I've seen older guys sit like this. It's not that common but I've definitely seen it in elderly relatives. Sometimes people display behaviour like this as it can feel self soothing, too. The pressure of holding his leg like that might make him feel more secure. But what do I know. I'm just an internet person haha.
As I say for all of this, it would be irresponsible not to speculate.

Reactions: 5
Well, someone read my comment last week about wearing shoes upstairs in the house. But seeing that stupid tattoo on his foot might be worse. Why can't they frame the camera so we don't see their crossed legs?

I can't see myself listening to this for an hour and a half, but mentioning "deep conversations about fatherhood and 9/11" has made me interested. So I'm going to try to have it running in the background for a while.

Oh and Tim--that shirt doesn't fit you. At all. It's at maximum capacity. Intermittent fasting is not doing it for you, guy.

View attachment 2751872

Tim judging Nick because his parents bought them a beanie baby every time they went to the store. That doesn't even sound a tad familiar to you, Tim?

Tim: You had a 9/11 beanie baby. From World Trade Center 9/11? Yea, I'm done. This isn't about 9/11, this is about beanie babies and Tim is extra douchey already.

And somebody is reading here because Nick also addressed my comment about them being on the phone. Hey there 👋
Bare feet, dim? Yuck! Will you be picking your toenails eventually?🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 9
In some cultures, it is normal for dudes to cross their legs, especially older men (my grandpa crosses his legs but he's also just a skinny frail guy). But not the backwards baseball cap "my ancestors barely survived mosquitos upon landing on FL soil and we totally were the first of course" culture.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
The Pugh Two put out an excellent vlog covering the reopening of Circus Mcgurkas today, complete with Seuss style intro. Love them. They put real thought into their vlogs. Seem genuinely fun people too. I did wonder if Tim would take J$ as surely he'd love so much about that area of the park. The 2 Disney Dads could take their kids but nope, they'll sit in that crappy room man-spreading and man-splaining rather than being actual dads. Minimum effort.
I adore the Pugh Two! I met them when we were both staying at the Hard Rock back in the spring of 2022 and they were just delightful people. Extremely respectful “in the wild” as well.

I haven’t partaken in the podcast with Tim and the guy who claims he’s straight. There’s nothing appealing about it, and it sounds obnoxious from the recaps here!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I adore the Pugh Two! I met them when we were both staying at the Hard Rock back in the spring of 2022 and they were just delightful people. Extremely respectful “in the wild” as well.

I haven’t partaken in the podcast with Tim and the guy who claims he’s straight. There’s nothing appealing about it, and it sounds obnoxious from the recaps here!
Trust me, you're not missing much other than two assholes saying they care about their kids and more or less rather have you pay so they can eat as many Sysco pizzas as they can at WDW.

And I may have laughed when ya'll mentioned Sysco earlier. I have a relative who used to taste coffee for them a long time ago and we got all sorts of samples. It's not really something to write home about, Dim and Dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So isn't this the week J has a bunch of appointments (per Jenn) and it was going to be a "crazy" week for them? How many days will Jenn skip this week?

This is the first Monday there was a pod posted and Jenn didn't try to "one-up" it with a home vlog of her. 😅

Reactions: 15
I had a hard time finding this, so I will link it here.
(click “watch on YT”)

Thanks! It’s not a channel I’d heard of before…it just popped up in my suggested videos. Last time I tried to include a link it didn’t work.

Reactions: 2
So isn't this the week J has a bunch of appointments (per Jenn) and it was going to be a "crazy" week for them? How many days will Jenn skip this week?

This is the first Monday there was a pod posted and Jenn didn't try to "one-up" it with a home vlog of her. 😅
Well, that's one day skipped and according to the podcast, J$ has his hearing test today, so no video yesterday was because they were so busy THINKING about this appointment today? We've already learned with the past few home vlogs, if they have an hour commitment at any point in the day, it completely knocks their world off its axis. So I'm guessing there won't be a video today either.

As far as hearing test goes, this is going to be interesting because this is going to be something that they cannot answer for J$ with, he has to do it completely on his own. My daughter had a hearing test at about 2 1/2 to start the speech therapy process and I remember being totally freaked out if she was doing it right because I couldn't hear the sounds and really had no idea what was going on. This is going to drive Tim crazy because he can't control the situation. At all. Let's see if they have the camera shoved in his face during this process.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Further proof that Ant and Nicole have drunk the Tracker kool-aid.

3+ hours after their reply they have to justify the Trackers!

0F491684-6B66-4DA5-A65B-446A13A604A0.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Patreon doesn't make you deliver on anything you promise. Of course most people will stop paying for it if they aren't getting any benefit.

I think the Trackers are either afraid they won't have many people sign up for a Patreon or they are just too lazy to make one and put in enough effort to keep Patrons paying.

The podcast Patreon well that is an interesting possibility. Tim would let ThemeParkDud do all the work for that one.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
A shame since that interview with Quincy was so interesting. She’s an articulate woman and hard working, AJ really puts them through the wringer. I assume they don’t get paid well enough for all they do.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.