The Tim Tracker #163 If you are looking for wrong advice, this is the channel for you!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just realized who Nick reminds me of! That kid in “Bridesmaids” that eats Kristen Wiig’s birth control! All he needs is glasses 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I am so tempted to ask if we'll be chaged to see his gross feet and nude shorts on their Patreon. It's going to be sad for them when Tiffany Ann and Amanduh (if Potato gives her an allowance) are going to be the only ones spending said money on this tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Tim sitting here like this....it looks like his pants are too tight in the waist and cannot sit comfortably.

The thighs are ready to burst and the way his shirt is gathered, it just looks like a huge muffin top.

Screenshot 2024-02-12 at 10.59.32 AM.png

I am so tempted to ask if we'll be chaged to see his gross feet and nude shorts on their Patreon. It's going to be sad for them when Tiffany Ann and Amanduh (if Potato gives her an allowance) are going to be the only ones spending said money on this tit.
So it sounds like that want to start this Patreon so they can go live in the parks for their subscribers. So people are going to pay money to watch Tim get constantly interrupted by stans? And there's no way that they could do a live for the patreons and still produce content for the vlog at the same time, so more time away from Jenn for this pet project? That tracks.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Tim sitting here like this....it looks like his pants are too tight in the waist and cannot sit comfortably.

The thighs are ready to burst and the way his shirt is gathered, it just looks like a huge muffin top.

View attachment 2752210

So it sounds like that want to start this Patreon so they can go live in the parks for their subscribers. So people are going to pay money to watch Tim get constantly interrupted by stans? And there's no way that they could do a live for the patreons and still produce content for the vlog at the same time, so more time away from Jenn for this pet project? That tracks.
He's got such womanly thighs.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
For the love of god, Tim, get a larger shirt and put on some pants and socks!

If you go back to the video when he got those nasty foot tattoos, it seems like his toenails were that weird white color back then too. Could he have the health issues they might indicate for four years now, or is that just how they've always looked?

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I liked the poll. Maybe we should do one at the start of every new thread.

Next time's poll could be something like -

If Tim wasn't with Jenn, who would he be with -

a. David Williams aka Adam the Woo
b. Nick the Dick
c. Amanduh and her Employee
d. Candace and her son, who is a card-carrying member of Future Serial Killers of America Society
e. Hot Dog Guy
f. A Random Furry
You can only create a poll when you make a new thread on Tattle. Anybody past a certain status can create new threads. VIPs definitely can.

Current results definitely show a large foreign population who are interested in Tim Tracker. That might have helped them make more adsense money but hard to say for sure.

Reactions: 6
I just watched a newer Disney channel interview Quincy from AllEars and she explained how they come up with their content and she really emphasized how important it is to review the stats and other analytical info weekly to see what people are watching, the watch minutes, etc. So that means Dim & the greasy leach do have the capability to review all of that and see where they need to make changes. Guaranteed she either has no idea (insert stupid head tilt) or they just don’t bother and don’t care. I’m going with all of the above. I would LOVE to see the actual watch minutes of the views they get.
This goes back to what I said before about them getting lots of “views” when they throw Disney in the title but once people see what they are about I am sure the watch time plummets. They probably get more watch time from the home slogs because it is pretty much only die hard stans, creepers, and tattlers watching their videos end to end.

Reactions: 9
“Deep conversations about 9/11” was already gross considering these two swim in the shallow part of the thinking pool, but then it’s just about a 9/11 beanie baby? Really bleeping gross and distasteful.
---

I am cackling at him thinking Tribeca is a borough 🥴🤦🏻‍♀️ Like wtf dude, where do you even pull that out of?
I mean I live in Manchester in England and I’ve never been to NY (yet!) and even I know Tribeca ain’t a borough!

Reactions: 16
Dicky Nicky sitting in whatever *that* pose is, Dimmy showing off the big gross feet FOR FREE.... This thumbnail certainly seems like it's catering to a very specific demographic, doesn't it? 😂

1707757659532.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Dim always says “memorandum” instead of “memorial” or “in memoriam”.
The 9/11 site is not a “memorandum” you turd.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I always get nervous that dumb fucks like Tim, Jenn and Adam make the US look bad, especially when talking about the US like NYC. We already look like idiots to alot of people.

Reactions: 16
I always get nervous that dumb fucks like Tim, Jenn and Adam make the US look bad, especially when talking about the US like NYC. We already look like idiots to alot of people.
Not to me 🙋‍♀️. I’m a Brit and I love the US and American people. My family paid for a trip to NYC as a total surprise for my 60th. Had the best time, as did hubby who had never wanted to go there, but absolutely loved it when he got there. Been to Florida several times and love it there too. So don’t worry, we know Dim is a bleeping ignoramus an anomaly and not indicative of the majority of US citizens. 🇺🇸
---
Dicky Nicky sitting in whatever *that* pose is, Dimmy showing off the big gross feet FOR FREE.... This thumbnail certainly seems like it's catering to a very specific demographic, doesn't it? 😂

View attachment 2752314
That is a ‘ I’ve been firmly in the closet for so long I’ve forgotten how to manspread’ pose.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.