The Tim Tracker #163 If you are looking for wrong advice, this is the channel for you!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jenn and Tim cannot do a Patreon because they don’t know a thing about using social media to their advantage.
Nick would have to do all the work for the Patreon as far as scheduling and what perks and what levels would be offered. If it was Jenn instead of Nick doing a Patreon with Tim, they would not be able to coordinate anything and eventually the fans would be paying for nothing and then can be entitled to a refund.

I suspect that’s why Tim and Jenn have not done a Patreon so far because they can’t commit to a damn thing. If they were smarter and not as lazy, they would capitalize on Jenn’s abandoned channel. If I was Jenn, these are some of the videos I would put on her JennDoesShit channel;
-Pack with me for our Disney Cruise
-Burn a vegan meal kit with me and then watch me serve it to my husband who hates vegan food
-I drank apple cider vinegar twice a day for a month, watch what happened. (Not a goddamn thing because she binge ate the entire time.)
-Book hauls and unhinged book reviews

She probably would get decent views. At least enough to bring in a few thousand dollars a month.
If you know anything about BLAB, and I have said this before, they have a Patreon and were promising all sorts of stuff and didn't deliver and this started a while back (they routinely cancelled the one weekly Zoom they would do for their "Besties"; they would cancel the day of, all the time). Nothing happened except some of their stans (and BLAB Tattlers lol) started canceling, but not everyone did and it was slow to happen. They still have Patreon and nothing ever happened from their lack of content. If BLAB can have a lame, worthless Patreon and still have paying members, so could the Trackers - it isn't rocket science, 5th grade physics, or jukebox sandblasting. 😆 They could also have anyone (like Potato's Mom, Nick, etc.) run it for them. I don't want to give them too many ideas but they could put up polls, add a few "uncut" videos, and add a few personal updates there for members each month. I am honestly shocked they have not done it. So many YouTubers make dumb money on Patreon and they don't.

From "Graphtreon":
Mammoth Club 2,105 members; $29,538/month
FreshBaked 596 members; $2K - $5K/month
JustinScarred 998 members; $798 - $9K/month
OrdinaryAdventures 966 members (estimated earnings turned off)
DisUnlimited (formerly Unplugged) still has 1,261 members; $1K-$12K/month.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
So, I’m really into body language and how even if you’re the best liar, your body language will still give you away.
Honky sitting with his legs crossed neatly usually means you’re emotionally checked out of the conversation. With his hands locked over his knee, if he kicks his leg a bit, he’s bored.

Whereas Dim, and this checks out, is sitting in a figure four which signifies the person has a feeling of superiority and self assuredness. It also can represent competitiveness and an argumentative attitude.
To quote Michael Scott, “And there’s our smudgeness.”
Superiority is the exact word that describes Tim in this whole podcast venture. Every subject they talk about, Tim chimes in, well do you know this? Or he interrupts with some off the wall fact that doesn't even have to do what they are talking about...like Tribeca. He comes across as knowing everything there is to know about everything, but often he's incorrect. And Dick just sits there like a puppy dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm already over the old/young dynamic they keep bringing up. Dim, you're not that old or wise and Nick you're not that young or hip. You're both strange and sound like muppets and don't need to be giving daddy advice to the 0 dads listening to your longer-than-necesssary stupid podcast. It's like watching two male peacocks who've had all their feathers plucked trying to compete for Tiffany Ann's girl boner of who is the most annoying self-righteous sanctimonious dad.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Nick isn't original. His old podcast group has a Patreon. I suspect Nick sold this pod idea to Tim with the Patreon idea as a big part of it. It is a nice little gateway to them starting their own Patreon either on their own channel or taking over this one.

Also, I always thought they probably wanted to film the podcast live but they were afraid of troll comments and they would be too busy talking to see them all.

Some sucker stans will for sure subscribe to this podcast Patreon. Timmifer and Dickothy will likely tease lame tit besides live park visits, like behind the scenes stuff, live 'studio' stuff (Jenn visits the studio! 🤢), etc.. They will probably start plopping in sponsors on the audio podcast episodes from Blueland and Aura, and they'll come at the stans from all angles for every dime they can get.

Eventually, I would suspect Jenn will take Nick's spot and their new Patreon will be established.

Just my theory. 😄

Honestly, I bet Jenn is itching (literally and figuratively) to get a Patreon for her bogus Book Club and Bravo Commentary Show. 🥴
Honestly, sort of surprised the home slogs aren't Patreon tier.

Reactions: 9
If you know anything about BLAB, and I have said this before, they have a Patreon and were promising all sorts of stuff and didn't deliver and this started a while back (they routinely cancelled the one weekly Zoom they would do for their "Besties"; they would cancel the day of, all the time). Nothing happened except some of their stans (and BLAB Tattlers lol) started canceling, but not everyone did and it was slow to happen. They still have Patreon and nothing ever happened from their lack of content. If BLAB can have a lame, worthless Patreon and still have paying members, so could the Trackers - it isn't rocket science, 5th grade physics, or jukebox sandblasting. 😆 They could also have anyone (like Potato's Mom, Nick, etc.) run it for them. I don't want to give them too many ideas but they could put up polls, add a few "uncut" videos, and add a few personal updates there for members each month. I am honestly shocked they have not done it. So many YouTubers make dumb money on Patreon and they don't.

From "Graphtreon":
I used to subscribe to a Patreon for someone in the ASMR community and one month she did not do all her uploads and the community was in an uproar. I ended up changing my bank account over to a different bank for unrelated reasons and never went back to her Patreon but that’s my only experience with it.

Tim and Jenn could definitely make money from Patreon with very little effort but they also know they have a lot of critics and they would probably be called out more than anyone else in the community for not delivering.

Reactions: 7

From "Graphtreon":
Holy crap...Mammoth Club!

I have not listened or watched even 1 podcast yet. It's not even enticing to hate watch. Not sure how anyone here does that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Dear God it's me Nick,
Today Tim told me my Princess Diana Beanie Baby wasn't special. I had high hopes for a Taylor Swift party but Tim said he doesn't have time. He also forgot my birthday if he ever knew it at all. :cry:

These two are horrible to listen to. At least lady legs has a point. Tim just blurts out random info like he has tourette syndrome. Always trying to one up or play Mr. Smarty pants and it's all bullshit. Frenemies vibes. And what the hell does being faith based have to do with not enjoying documentaries? What an ignorant comment.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I agree that Patreon was most likely Nick's suggestion. I wouldn't be surprised if Tim and Jen have been salivating over starting one for years, but are too lazy to actually follow through with it. But since I assume Nick is willing to do the work, Tim is surely onboard. I also assume it's just a "dip their toes" into it kind of thing to see how successful it is and will eventually add the regular channel as well. I am not sure that's the best test though, Nick seems to be a bit unpopular with a number of Stans and their podcast gets pretty dismal YT views.

I don't think going the Patreon route actually needs to be that much extra work from them based on what I've seen from others. I don't want to give them any suggestions but I bet a good sized number of their Stans will be willing to fork over plenty money for even the shittiest quality/quantity of extra content.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I wonder if Mammoth Club makes that much money still, their videos don't get a lot of views anymore.

Tim and Jenn, being stupid and lazy as hell, couldn't even manage to start a Patreon. They can't even remember to shower or brush their teeth.

I'm religious and I LOVE documentaries. Obviously I am supposed to be a club-wielding Neanderthal according to Tim or alternatively a lady Duggar.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

From "Graphtreon":
About 6 months ago I did a guestimate of OA's Patreon earnings based on the numbers of Patreon on the different tiers they have that they thank at the end of each video and it was (on the conservative side) of about $10k a month.

BLABs Patreon is laughable to say the least - there is always much glee over on their thread here on Tattle as we watch the numbers go down at the beginning of each month. Like the Trackers they are just too lazy to make what would be such easy money.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Honestly a lot of zealots gobble up some of the stuff on the history channel. The overlap is sort of surprising. Though about half of their content is aliens whih has some quasi blasphemous content, there's a good bit da Vinci and Templar conspiracies oh and old men digging holes in Canada. I can actually see Dick being into Oak Island.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Holy crap...Mammoth Club!

I have not listened or watched even 1 podcast yet. It's not even enticing to hate watch. Not sure how anyone here does that.
I can’t watch. One of the things I despise most in life is listening to Tim talk about stupid tit like he’s some genius. And it sounds like most of the podcast is that. I do love the idea of nick subtly dropping hints that Jenn is worthless and J$ needs…something.

Reactions: 16
Nick should start a podcast with Craig Dennis once this one dies. He would appreciate your Beanie Baby stories Nick. (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
wonder if Mammoth Club makes that much money still, their videos don't get a lot of views anymore.
Yeah, the Patreon numbers I posted are for Jan 2024. The video views on YouTube don't even matter really because the Patreon money is separate and not based on YouTube numbers. That is just extra money they make on top of it. Molly also constantly posts affiliate links to stuff she buys, so I am sure she gets money from her stans clicking and buying.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Tim and Jenn have said a lot of dumb tit in their so-called careers....Tim continuously spouts misinformation, but this one takes the cake.

Tribeca is a bleeping neighborhood in the borough of Manhattan. The 5 boroughs of NYC are Brooklyn, The Bronx, Manhattan, Queens and my personal favorite, Staten Island.

Please Tim, I'd love to see your stupid ass visit NYC

And he's a total douche to Nick in the first 7 minutes of this...

View attachment 2751888
So, Big Turd the Yellow Yokel here has watched some Sesame Street once and thinks he knows NYC.
🎶 'Can you tell me how to get to Tribeca, it's like a borough or somethingyyyyyyyyyy?'🎶

This is why people call you stupid Dim, this is why.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I just watched a newer Disney channel interview Quincy from AllEars and she explained how they come up with their content and she really emphasized how important it is to review the stats and other analytical info weekly to see what people are watching, the watch minutes, etc. So that means Dim & the greasy leach do have the capability to review all of that and see where they need to make changes. Guaranteed she either has no idea (insert stupid head tilt) or they just don’t bother and don’t care. I’m going with all of the above. I would LOVE to see the actual watch minutes of the views they get.
The Pugh Two put out an excellent vlog covering the reopening of Circus Mcgurkas today, complete with Seuss style intro. Love them. They put real thought into their vlogs. Seem genuinely fun people too. I did wonder if Tim would take J$ as surely he'd love so much about that area of the park. The 2 Disney Dads could take their kids but nope, they'll sit in that crappy room man-spreading and man-splaining rather than being actual dads. Minimum effort.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
There were several comments on the vlog about them being on their phones - with several likes.

And I think seeing Tim's gross feet is worse than his dirty shoes being on upstairs. His curly toes make me want to puke. Why do T&J have such weird toes. 😆
Bad breeding, bead breading? Penis toes.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was raised about 30 minutes outside of NYC but we made plenty of trips either by train or car into the city for sporting events/concerts etc. And when my Dad had to have his cancer treatments at Mount Sinai Hospital I used to drive him down there myself for these.
With that being said, these 2 morons would be 'eaten up alive' if they tried to navigate the trains/subways/buses there. Or for that matter, just walking around. I would pay $$$ to see this - but we all know they don't move outside of their Disney 'bubble' so I don't expect this is happen anytime soon.
but it would be quite funny IMHO - :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

and that's the other part I forgot to mention during my rant - I was still in NY during 9/11 - probably one of the scariest days to think back on. And I had to explain what was happening to my children who were still small at the time - not an easy task. They did not want to go out or to any kind of shopping mall for quite some time after this - we were all scared.
Sorry for the tangent...
I had a sister and friends there. I had just gotten into school for a lecture I had to attend. I stomped myself into the dean's office and just picked up his phone and started calling- didn't even knock. I remember being so scared because there was no phone service right after. I had to call my pops over at JFK Fed in Boston for him to get on the Gov't wire to see what he could find out.
They were all lucky where so many others weren't, one hadn't gone in that day and my sister was just down the street. I'll never forget it.
Tangent over.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.