The Tim Tracker #163 If you are looking for wrong advice, this is the channel for you!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let us know when you have real problems Dicky… whining because people have said we don’t like you on podcast is so beyond a 1st world problem. Sack up!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
It was so awkward listening to him with his cracking almost crying voice. Wtf was that? Tim looked so uncomfortable or like he was going to laugh at him. Notice that when Jenn goes into her pity party, Tim tells her "you're doing great" etc. He had nothing of substance to say here to his "friend."

Nick probably thought he was going to become the breakout internet star after this podcast was announced. He even referenced people knowing him now because of it. Yo Nick, you're a powergrifter too- own it. Patreon just a month after latching on to Tim for a podcast about nothing? Liking your own IG posts with your podcast account and commenting on your own posts to try to boost the algorithm? Sponsored posts and shilling products? Affiliating yourself with the king and queen of grifters but acting like it is a true friendship and not a business decision? 😅 C'mon, man. I am so sick of the term "content creator" that these peeps use - you aren't creating tit -- shout out to @Dont Call Them Creators.

Waiting for Potato's mom to start a podcast with Jenn next, because they are real friends you guyzzzz. 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
It was so awkward listening to him with his cracking almost crying voice. Wtf was that? Tim looked so uncomfortable or like he was going to laugh at him. Notice that when Jenn goes into her pity party, Tim tells her "you're doing great" etc. He had nothing of substance to say here to his "friend."

Nick clearly thought he was going to become the breakout internet star after this podcast was announced. He even referenced people knowing him now because of it. Yo Nick, you're a powergrifter too- own it. Patreon just a month after latching on to Tim for a podcast about nothing? Liking your own IG posts with your podcast account and commenting on your own posts to try to boost the algorithm? Sponsored posts and shilling products? Affiliating yourself with the king and queen of grifters but acting like it is a true friendship and not a business decision? 😅 C'mon, man. I am so sick of the term "content creator" that these peeps use - you aren't creating tit -- shout out to @Dont Call Them Creators.

Waiting for Potato's mom to start a podcast with Jenn next, because they are real friends you guyzzzz. 🤦‍♀️
Even Dim's "you're doing great" to Ginn feel as empty as well, Ginn's head lately.
Screenshot 2024-02-19 at 7.28.51 PM.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Did she finally stop updating on Mondays? Maybe that was a bone of contention in Ft. Pampers.

And did anyone sign up for the Pateron? I think during the all woo is me tirades they mentioned something about doing one live, or maybe I misinterpreted it. I was going through all my beanie babies in storage finding ones that were appropriate for the beanie of the week at least Grifter the bear was not a think in circa 1998.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh snap. Guess I provoked the Hambeast. Hi Jenn, put down that cookie and actually mother for once. Yeah, know your going to ignore that and put another cookie in that piehole of a penis toe face of yours.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Dim stepped on a hot wheels car and said his foot was gushing blood. He says it's a "lazy Sunday" and an "action-packed Sunday" in the same breath.

Ginn says "stinky stinky" Da Baby had to get an outfit change. Budley crams his noggin and open mouth into the shot of Da Baby and follows his egg donor's lead and says Da Baby had a big big poop. We bleeping get it, JFC. Your family is stupid.
Screenshot 2024-02-19 at 8.54.45 PM.png

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Good God. They are going GROCERY SHOPPING again. They should just park an RV permanently at Publix.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ugh and less than two minutes in and OG is babbling about poop. Turns out it wasn't random since J4D has to inform everyone her almost one year old had a poop. No wonder OG has the social skills he does.
---
Good God. They are going GROCERY SHOPPING again. They should just park an RV permanently at Publix.
Why don't they just buy their own Publix. They probably won't understand the concept of restocking though.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ginn is talking about how Legoland has a Ferrari built out of Legos and asks Budley in the most awkward camera angle ever (as he picks at his nose yet again) if he knew that. No witch, the kid can't read the latest Legoland news. Budley asks if they can go there (well he says "can we do that?") and Ginn says "yeah we definitely can". Sure thing...
Screenshot 2024-02-19 at 8.58.30 PM.png

Ginn's fake laughs sound painful for us and also for her at this point. Stop forcing the fake laughs, JFC. Give your stupid throat a rest.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Yo, Quasi.....

Jenn: "I have a sink full of dishes to do. I also have laundry to do."

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Holy grease ball and that laundry room looks terrible.

And no it's not that you don't have enough cabinet room, Jenn. It's that you put useless things like the toothbrush and Dead Mom's wishbone collection in there. Oh, and you still have all Da Baby's crap there all around.

And I know it's late but...

Also manic about having random not sponsored cleaning products.

TTT 164: Ft. Pampers Eau de Poo

Reactions: 15
LOL we must be at the same spot. I was just about to comment on that same tit 😂
Ditto though I'm now at the Publix part where J$ is ruining Dim taking inventory and Jenn looks like the Stay Puff man in her jacket. Note, do not do white Jenn.
---
Oh, Rosie ruined the sound bath...get ready to be kicked to the curb.

• Wow
Ginn admits Da Baby's upstairs and downstairs diaper genies smell like tit. And yet you keep the one downstairs practically in the hallway even when you have guests. How hospitable of you to make them also smell that literal tit. Also empty those things out more often.

So they both wear raingear to go shopping at Publix but Buddy is just in a sweater. Okay. I swear these idiots are more scared of rain than those of us who live in climates where we only get rain in the winter.

Dim is on the hunt for Vanderpump rosé even though he doesn't drink. He is fascinated by Snoop's champagne. Dim is suddenly surprised by pricey champagne that is on sale for $270. "set for life", my ass. Dim points out the section of nuts. Wow Dim, thanks for being the Publix tore guide, so riveting. Dim thinks "LVIII" in roman numerals is 23 (there were Super Bowl LVIII paper plates in the sale section).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
LOL. Sound bath time, y'all.

coherencewithcait on IG, if you wanna see more about Jenn's newest obsession. She follows this person as of recently.

Travel vloggers, y'all. 😅🤦‍♀️

• Haha
So this sound bath stuff is suppose to help Jenn relax and get into a meditative state...she still looks greasy as hell. And she had an out of body experience like her body was very big...well, ya, think.

And prices for this place.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So this sound bath stuff is suppose to help Jenn relax and get into a meditative state...she still looks greasy as hell. And she had an out of body experience like her body was very big...well, ya, think.
Nobody needs to relax more than this B without a real job, who has zero responsibility in life, can't drive or do any errands alone, has a nanny taking care of her baby, and who just went on a mom vacation recently. I can't even.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Does Ginn need to sit in a salt room if she's a waddling salt block?

Do you think she tried to pass off this couples' experience (sabotaged by Rosie the Nanniveter) to Amanduh as a birthday gift?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.