The Tim Tracker #163 If you are looking for wrong advice, this is the channel for you!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please Dimothy, please wear some longer shorts or wear pants. I'm so tired of your stupid thighs. RIP to more of your memory dying after reading this.
Screenshot 2024-02-19 at 12.37.27 PM.png

Also why do the arms on the chair look uneven? Maybe it's just the angle. Or the design.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I guess he hasn't tried praying it away (his hurt feelings, the gay, Ginn's existence)
1 Timothy 10:12 "Verily, verily I say unto you: man can not prayeth away sins of the flesh which are contagious."

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They should have named their poodcast "White Men Throwing a Pity Party for Themselves over Self-Created Problems" but I guess that is a tad bit wordy. Maybe at least make it the tagline.
Screenshot 2024-02-19 at 12.43.55 PM.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I was chuckling when Nick was talking about actors and they don’t have to have a social media presence. Right, because they actually have a skill to offer.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If Amanda and Nick teamed up for their own anti-Tracker podcast they could both, Nick and Potato could quit their jobs and live off the profits.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Please Dimothy, please wear some longer shorts or wear pants. I'm so tired of your stupid thighs. RIP to more of your memory dying after reading this.
View attachment 2767842

Also why do the arms on the chair look uneven? Maybe it's just the angle. Or the design.
I just went back into the video. The arms on each side of the chair are different. I wonder if the chairs are in the wrong spots. Like Tim's chair with the right arm (our right) lower/wider should be up against that same lower/wider arm on Nick's chair, so the chairs can be positioned closer together--like they'd be flat against each other almost touching if the chairs were reversed?

Screenshot 2024-02-19 at 3.58.02 PM.png

I cannot stand those stupid things on the wall. It literally looks like they stuck some on and ran out so they gave up. And the way they did the pattern, it drives me nuts because in my eyes, it's not how it should be. :ROFLMAO:

As you can all see, I cannot get through this at all. How in the world is it an hour and a half? These are the two least interesting people on the planet.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Dim goes to the bathroom so often he's thought about wearing a diaper. I mean his ass already looks like he's wearing a loaded diaper, so I'm surprised he hasn't done that yet.
Screenshot 2024-02-19 at 12.59.39 PM.png

Um, shouldn't he be looking to Christ?
Christ is too busy washing feet to pay for the $14 million spent on Super Bowl commercials I guess.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Dim goes to the bathroom so often he's thought about wearing a diaper. I mean his ass already looks like he's wearing a loaded diaper, so I'm surprised he hasn't done that yet.
View attachment 2767896

Christ is too busy washing feet to pay for the $14 million spent on Super Bowl commercials I guess.
So he rather wears a diaper than, oh I don't know, go see a freaking doctor for his problems.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
View attachment 2767842

Because Jenn always stops in there and sits on the one arm of the chair to interrupt their podcast recording? 😅
---
Christ is too busy washing feet
Even Christ wouldn't wash Jenn's penis toes or Tim's curled up white-nailed monstrosities.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Francie knows what’s up. That ‘Ohana meal on July 4th gave her a great glimpse into the family dynamics. Francie had the boys dressed in red,white and blue and she was also themed and put together. Her boys sat politely and civilized. On the other hand, Jenn was slovenly, boys not dressed for the holiday, Jenn couldn’t be bothered mothering her kids and Jackson’s behavior was, dare I say, unhinged. He was jumping all over the restaurant and characters without correction. That would be the last time I had an outing with a family like that.
I noticed at their Valentine’s Day lunch at Lake House, that she was all dressed in red for VDay. Baby was in brown. I mean WTF, you guys are at Target every day and couldn’t be bothered to buy Oliver a cute outfit for VDay, which they had tons of?! Or find a red shirt in the 94728478269 shirts they own?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I noticed at their Valentine’s Day lunch at Lake House, that she was all dressed in red for VDay. Baby was in brown. I mean WTF, you guys are at Target every day and couldn’t be bothered to buy Oliver a cute outfit for VDay, which they had tons of?! Or find a red shirt in the 94728478269 shirts they own?
They did buy him a really cute outfit for Valentines day. But for some reason, he didn't wear it. She bought him a really cute Easter outfit on the same day. Chances of him wearing that on Easter--slim to none.

Screenshot 2024-02-19 at 4.48.11 PM.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
If Amanda and Nick teamed up for their own anti-Tracker podcast they could both, Nick and Potato could quit their jobs and live off the profits.
New podcast name options?
ThemeParkDadAnd(Potato)Mom
ThemeParkFamilyEmergency
TrickyNickersAndUglyStickers
Cat Tracks!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They did buy him a really cute outfit for Valentines day. But for some reason, he didn't wear it. She bought him a really cute Easter outfit on the same day. Chances of him wearing that on Easter--slim to none.

View attachment 2768031
WHAT THE FECK?!?!?! Did they lose it in Fort Pampers?! Straight up forget?! If they put it on him and he had another massive blowout, we would have seen the before and heard about it for sure. I just don’t get it. Wonder if big buddy had a Valentines shirt?

Reactions: 11
WHAT THE FECK?!?!?! Did they lose it in Fort Pampers?! Straight up forget?! If they put it on him and he had another massive blowout, we would have seen the before and heard about it for sure. I just don’t get it. Wonder if big buddy had a Valentines shirt?
They had looked at them on the same Target trip, she showed them looking at t-shirts and talked about it, but she didn't show one in the haul (hate that term). I'm assuming OG Buddy wasn't worthy of a shirt, that he was allowed to wear to school for the day. It seems like he wore the red Castaway Cay crop top that was shown here a few days ago. If you look on the school Facebook page, it's not J$ class, but the kids are either dressed in solid red/pink or V-day/heart stuff or their uniforms. Super cute. None had Castaway Cay shirts on. :rolleyes: This was an easy thing for them to do for their kid. Buy him a shirt. He's old enough to realize what the other kids are wearing and what he is wearing. It's all very sad really.

• Sad
I think most of the Target hauls get returned. So often the stuff they show never gets worn so where does it go if not back to the shop? The buzz they get is from the buying, not the wearing .

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Tim admits that sometimes Jenn texts Nick for him because he is usually driving so Jenn handles his phone. Nick said he can tell which one is texting him because Jenn will use a lot of emojis.
I think that Jenn is jealous as soon as there is an incoming text and she has to know and control the answers... I mean they don't go on big road trips, what is so important it can't wait for 30 minutes..
---
Nick shared that the pizza challenge they did stressed Tim out because it took way too long and Tim needed to get home.

Tim needed to get home because he has a wife who is completely useless and cannot pick up their son from school or take care of both her kids by herself.
Wow if it really stresses him out when he is one (work) Day away, than he really has to overthink his life desisions. That sounds as if he has a disabled wife at home he has to take care for. That's actually really sad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.