The Tim Tracker #163 If you are looking for wrong advice, this is the channel for you!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WHAT THE FECK?!?!?! Did they lose it in Fort Pampers?! Straight up forget?! If they put it on him and he had another massive blowout, we would have seen the before and heard about it for sure. I just don’t get it. Wonder if big buddy had a Valentines shirt?
Here is the shirt OG Buddy wore for Valentine’s Day:

IMG_2905.jpeg

Jenn did mention they sent him to school with all his Valentine’s and that he has his red shirt on but it wasn’t a Valentine’s Day shirt just a Red Disney shirt that’s probably a 2T.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I mean it's dumb that they bought an outfit at Target for O and they never had him wear it, but I honestly don't see a big deal with J just wearing any red shirt he has to school. I get that the "rich" private school situation means the parents go overboard with the themes and outfits, but I guess I don't see the "poor J" aspect of this. I can't recall my kids owning a specific Valentine's Day shirt solely to wear to school. And yeah, they are at Target all the time and buying random tit so they could have gotten him a shirt... but, who cares? There are other things they deprive him of that are more pathetic or sad like candy in his stocking or having a whole cookie for V-day.

He was solely wearing the same shirt to half their staycations for a long time (the sun one), and it seems he doesn't like certain clothes/shoes. I bet he really dislikes longer or baggier shirts, as well.

And no, I am not sticking up for them. I just don't see the shirt as a big deal. They are guilty of way worse parenting "fails" than that. Some kids don't want new clothes or don't care either. If kids in his class make fun of him for that, so be it. Kids will get brutal as he gets older for more hurtful things like what his parents plastered all over YouTube.

Reactions: 14
I mean it's dumb that they bought an outfit at Target for O and they never had him wear it, but I honestly don't see a big deal with J just wearing any red shirt he has to school. I get that the "rich" private school situation means the parents go overboard with the themes and outfits, but I guess I don't see the "poor J" aspect of this. I can't recall my kids owning a specific Valentine's Day shirt solely to wear to school. And yeah, they are at Target all the time and buying random tit so they could have gotten him a shirt... but, who cares? There are other things they deprive him of that are more pathetic or sad like candy in his stocking or having a whole cookie for V-day.

He was solely wearing the same shirt to half their staycations for a long time (the sun one), and it seems he doesn't like certain clothes/shoes. I bet he really dislikes longer or baggier shirts, as well.

And no, I am not sticking up for them. I just don't see the shirt as a big deal. They are guilty of way worse parenting "fails" than that. Some kids don't want new clothes or don't care either. If kids in his class make fun of him for that, so be it. Kids will get brutal as he gets older for more hurtful things like what his parents plastered all over YouTube.
As far as the Valentine's outfit for O is concerned I think they either sell a lot of the crap they buy on Target back online or return it. She is an impulse buyer for sure. The only reason I don't really think that she resales is she is so bleeping lazy.

And Lord her face has become so distorted she looks like a walking penis toe.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So getting pregnant was something Jenn found out she just couldn’t do? Since then there have been many things, many, many things we’ve found out Jenn just can’t do. Like remember what she said previously, tell the truth, be a parent, be a useful human, say no to food…I could go on and on and on. What a pair of absolute wankers these two are. If I had lied like this on the internet for anyone to see I would never show my face on there again. The only two people on the planet who were born without brains managed to find each other. What are the chances?
Please don’t leave out her claiming to not being able to drI’ve because of her anxiety. Yet she can drive with abandon, recklessly throughout Fort Wilderness!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Next time Ginn claims that they're loaded, I'm going to assume she's talking about Dim's diaper.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Dim goes to the bathroom so often he's thought about wearing a diaper. I mean his ass already looks like he's wearing a loaded diaper, so I'm surprised he hasn't done that yet.
View attachment 2767896

Christ is too busy washing feet to pay for the $14 million spent on Super Bowl commercials I guess.
The look on Nick’s face though 😂

Dim should really get that checked out. Unless he is on BP meds and we just haven’t heard about it.

Next time Ginn claims that they're loaded, I'm going to assume she's talking about Dim's diaper.
Hey, they'd probably be the only Disney Voogers with a Depends sponsorship. For when you've had one too many chili dogs in the park and your IBS acts up but you still want that Sysco cookie...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
So when exactly did they completely clear off the counters to pretend to clean them with that sponsored product? I guess they just piled all the tit right back as soon as they were done filming the commercial.

It looks like she bought something from Halara. At least they have a plus and curvy section. But it’s probably doubtful that’s what she got.

Reactions: 4
I think Nick and Amanda have probably received some pretty outrageous and awful private messages since hooking up with the slackers. tit from Stans, tattlers, and creeper tracker backers.

• Wow
Forget about Jackson’s lack of Valentine shirt (I’m more offended by how ill-fitting his clothes are) I came across pictures from his school.

This kid’s parents know how to commit!!

JFC
IMG_0332.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I watched the pod. This is the only one I have watched most of or at all (except the first one). Tim's legs are so bleeping gross! He flexes his hairy thigh over and over and you can see the flabby underside wiggle every time. Nick finally learned and wore jeans. Tim clearly thinks he is hot. 🤢 The delusion is strong with the Trackers.

Nick has wiped his nose or touched the tip of his nose so many times and then has wiped his hand on his pants afterward. Can they NOT bring in a table to sit at and put a sheet over it? Nobody wants to see their fidgety hands, hairy flappy leg muscles, crotches, or feet...ever.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
As was reported earlier….
Ginn admits that they went to an EC POT after hours party!
No wonder she’s so manic in the video.
24AB8EDC-0E7B-4E74-9EC0-C0F77B60CB15.jpeg

Just grabbed the screenshot.
The lazy slog still can fix this.
Probably can’t tear herself away from her trough while watching BRAVO!

• Haha
As was reported earlier….
Ginn admits that they went to an EC POT after hours party!
No wonder she’s so manic in the video.
View attachment 2768375

Just grabbed the screenshot.
The lazy slog still can fix this.
Probably can’t tear herself away from her trough while watching BRAVO!
ECPOT voogs are the best voogs. (I had to override spellcheck to get that sentence entered correctly)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
You have got to be kidding!? Pour pour Nick has no older mentors to look up too for living his life on the internet.

What a whining witch! He made a CHOISE to put your life on the internet! No one made you do that. What a whiny ass witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does Jen even get up in the morning to dress the kid? That outfit looks like it came from one of her piles of crap to be donated. Tim probably thought they were clean fresh clothes. Get your tit together people!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
This goes on & on and never makes it ok if you are mean to me. 🤮🤮🤮
This is not middle school.

Nick is sorry that Tim had to go through all of the things he has ever had to deal with. Good lord- the taint licking is so disgusting.

• Haha
You have got to be kidding!? Pour pour Nick has no older mentors to look up too for living his life on the internet.

What a whining witch! He made a CHOISE to put your life on the internet! No one made you do that. What a whiny ass witch.
You can tell he's a whiny ass witch cause he's still bitter some football player answered his phone instead of giving him an autograph as a kid.

Wait till he finally realizes Dim is never going to fulfill him emotionally.
Stop buying him birthday presents weeks ahead of his birthday dude, he'll never love you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.