The Tim Tracker #163 If you are looking for wrong advice, this is the channel for you!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The pizza and Universal videos both had tons of "too much Nick" comments. "I don't like Nick in the vids" "Once in a while, but not every video." I really think they don't see Nick and Tim as two dudes hanging out like Adam and Tim or Jim/Nicole with Tim/Jenn or the British gay couple. Their chemistry is such that Tim and Nick come across as a couple. They could pass as a couple. That Narcoossee's dinner was downright flirty. So they see, even subconsciously, Nick as a replacement Jenn. And the stans love love love Jenn. MORE JENN!!!! We've all seen those comments.

I'm also going to bet that the stans don't know nearly as much about Nick as we do. Those stans who watch the vids but not the podcast or his insta, probably don't know anything about Nick at all. He's really only mentioned his wife a couple of times. His kids have only appeared in that very first video at the GF and then that Halloween thing where Jenn was a super bleep to the little boy who was scared. The stans might not even know he's married with kids....not that he can't be gay. I think he's a closet case because of his religion, which makes me really sad. Hopefully one day he can break free and be who he is.

And I know, every time I mention Nick, I still come across as a Nick stan. :rolleyes: I'm working on it. :ROFLMAO:
I wonder if that's it. That yeah, they see Nick and Jenn's replacement? 🤪

I just think it's so friggin strange that they're ganging up on him in the comments. Even if he comes off as fake like @And Now It's Time to Splu mentioned. I'm willing to bet that anything the stans would say about Nick, they could easily apply the same to the Trackers (also like And Now said)

And even if - EVEN IF!!! - these are totally legit comments (and not prompted by a handful of Jenn's burner accounts to get the hate going), what I find soooo interesting out of it ALL of it is that Jenn doesn't delete those comments.

Why? If she truly valued the friendship of this man, this man's wife, his children as friends of "Original Buddy™" (or enough to use their DAS or whatever in the past) - and even she truly valued this man as a good friend (religion or questionable child exploitation aside) to her husband , WHY would she keep those comments up, or not clapback at them?

Why not pin a statement at the top saying something about positivity, won't tolerate hateful comments toward Nick as were voiced in past vlogs, blah blah blah (even if it's bullshit) when she quickly deletes and shadowbans anyone else offering even the most mundane criticism of her or Tim?

It truly shows you the kind of person she is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
I wonder if that's it. That yeah, they see Nick and Jenn's replacement? 🤪

I just think it's so friggin strange that they're ganging up on him in the comments. Even if he comes off as fake like @And Now It's Time to Splu mentioned. I'm willing to bet that anything the stans would say about Nick, they could easily apply the same to the Trackers (also like @and Now said)

And even if - EVEN IF!!! - these are totally legit comments (and not prompted by a handful of Jenn's burner accounts to get the hate going), what I find soooo interesting out of it ALL of it is that Jenn doesn't delete those comments.

Why? If she truly valued the friendship of this man, this man's wife, his children as friends of "Original Buddy™" (or enough to use their DAS or whatever in the past) - and even she truly valued this man as a good friend (religion or questionable child exploitation aside) to her husband , WHY would she keep those comments up, or not clapback at them?

Why not pin a statement at the top saying something about positivity, won't tolerate hateful comments toward Nick as were voiced in past vlogs, blah blah blah (even if it's bullshit) when she quickly deletes and shadowbans anyone else offering even the most mundane criticism of her or Tim?

It truly shows you the kind of person she is.
Well that's easy. She keeps the comments because she wants him to see them. What's that saying? Misery loves company? If she has to deal with the jealous haters, so does Nick. Plus I think that she's threatened by him and how functional his family seems.

It's odd to me that Tim and Nick can be such great friends and Jenn doesn't seem to have any relationship with Francie whatsoever. J$ doesn't seem to have any friendship with Luke and Eithan. I know Luke is a little older, but they could still play. I mean you would think, if Nick is coming to film the podcast, why wouldn't Francie and the boys come over and hang out, do dinner, have a movie night? When my kids were little, our friends were all families where I was friends with the mom, my husband was friends with the dad and the kids all played together. They don't have that---but yea, we're always 99% wrong around here.

Reactions: 23
Perhaps Francie can see through Jenn's bullshit and makes sure to steer clear of her. Plus who would want their kids playing with one that hasn't learned any manners? Just a thought, because I know if that was me I wouldn't want anything to do with Jenn or Jackson either.

Reactions: 24
Definitely threatened by him and the stans are too. I always got the feeling Jen truly hates religion and people that are religious. It's fine if you don't believe in something but she seems super nasty about it. I bet Nick's wife has picked up on that.

Reactions: 20
Perhaps Francie can see through Jenn's bullshit and makes sure to steer clear of her. Plus who would want their kids playing with one that hasn't learned any manners? Just a thought, because I know if that was me I wouldn't want anything to do with Jenn or Jackson either.
And it could really be after the way that Jenn spoke to Luke at that Halloween thing, where she basically told him to suck it up and stick his hand in that texture/sensory nightmare, Francie just said duck-off witch and swore she would never associate with her again. I mean, if that was me, and someone, anyone spoke to my kid that way, she'd have a black eye and broken nose. I mean, how can someone who doesn't bleeping drive, be an asshole to a kid who is hesitant to stick his hand in a box of mystery goop?

We never saw Francie and Jenn together after that Halloween thing, that's all I'm saying. But we're wrong 99% of the time. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Well that's easy. She keeps the comments because she wants him to see them. What's that saying? Misery loves company? If she has to deal with the jealous haters, so does Nick. Plus I think that she's threatened by him and how functional his family seems.

It's odd to me that Tim and Nick can be such great friends and Jenn doesn't seem to have any relationship with Francie whatsoever. J$ doesn't seem to have any friendship with Luke and Eithan. I know Luke is a little older, but they could still play. I mean you would think, if Nick is coming to film the podcast, why wouldn't Francie and the boys come over and hang out, do dinner, have a movie night? When my kids were little, our friends were all families where I was friends with the mom, my husband was friends with the dad and the kids all played together. They don't have that---but yea, we're always 99% wrong around here.
Oh yeah, I know! I guess my questions were totally rhetorical because we ALL know the answer. :ROFLMAO:

But, like I said, it totally shows you the type of person she REALLY is. A bleeping asshole.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Francie knows what’s up. That ‘Ohana meal on July 4th gave her a great glimpse into the family dynamics. Francie had the boys dressed in red,white and blue and she was also themed and put together. Her boys sat politely and civilized. On the other hand, Jenn was slovenly, boys not dressed for the holiday, Jenn couldn’t be bothered mothering her kids and Jackson’s behavior was, dare I say, unhinged. He was jumping all over the restaurant and characters without correction. That would be the last time I had an outing with a family like that.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Francie knows what’s up. That ‘Ohana meal on July 4th gave her a great glimpse into the family dynamics. Francie had the boys dressed in red,white and blue and she was also themed and put together. Her boys sat politely and civilized. On the other hand, Jenn was slovenly, boys not dressed for the holiday, Jenn couldn’t be bothered mothering her kids and Jackson’s behavior was, dare I say, unhinged. He was jumping all over the restaurant and characters without correction. That would be the last time I had an outing with a family like that.
I forgot about the Ohana meal, that was this past 4th of July. So they have been together since that 2022 Halloween fiasco. So 3 times since they've met, what 2 years ago?

• Sad
Reactions: 8
bleeping hell. Nick's whinging begins at 4:45 and persists ad nauseam until 19:40.

That's 15 solid minutes of soy-based neurotic bleating while Dim stares at him with a smug smirk and repeats "Yeah" every thirty seconds like a broken animatronic.

Nick, you are weak and not cut out for the powergrifting lifestyle. You are a sycophant to a toxic imbecile. Stop humiliating yourself more than you already have. The horrible feeling eating away inside you is more than just your failed conversion therapy.

• Haha
  • Wow
I’m not going to watch the whine fest podcast, but is Dick really that upset that a few people have said "I'm not a fan of Nick" or "I prefer Jenn" because that's about all I've ever seen in the comments? I've never seen anything harsh like "Nick's rat teeth make me want to kill myself! ⚰"

And if he's referring to someplace like Tattle, then Nick if you are such a sensitive pussy then maybe you shouldn't be trying to start grifting your way thru life on the internet (like your uncaring idol Tim) without expecting criticism.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Nick thought he could jump on the Tracker Train and quit his job. Boo hoo. Too bad Jenn is a toxic person and even sabotages her own husband. Did he really think she was going to support him being around Tim so often? lol

• Haha
Reactions: 22
WOW - Timmy to put yourself under that much 'pressure' to have to get home - and I can only ask why? You should have the support and reassurance that your wife and the mother of your children is there to take care of the boys but you don't - and again, I ask myself why?
WHY? because this is the monster YOU CREATED DUDE, she is completely capable of handling a few hours or so with the boys all by herself. You shouldn't have to run home bc THIS IS YOUR JOB.

Man - you need to grow a pair and stop this stupidity before it's more than your ears that feel the stress. She has no excuse, she has no job (not counting the editing bc she sucks at that), she doesn't clean, I don't think what she puts on a plate is cooking, and she has a nanny during the week.
She can let you do your job and she can stay home.

Reactions: 25
bleeping hell. Nick's whinging begins at 4:45 and persists ad nauseam until 19:40.

That's 15 solid minutes of soy-based neurotic bleating while Dim stares at him with a smug smirk and repeats "Yeah" every thirty seconds like a broken animatronic.

Nick, you are weak and not cut out for the powergrifting lifestyle. You are a sycophant to a toxic imbecile. Stop humiliating yourself more than you already have. The horrible feeling eating away inside you is more than just your failed conversion therapy.
I guess he hasn't tried praying it away (his hurt feelings, the gay, Ginn's existence), apparently that (plus thoughts) is supposed to fix everything!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think Nick was looking for Tim to say something nice about him. Like well we like having you here. And that wasn’t happening. Tim is so shut down emotionally. He even said it himself. Blocking everything out.

I will give Tim credit for just letting him talk. For someone who lives with someone who never lets him say more than 5 words in a row, that’s something anyway.

Reactions: 16
It sounds like Nick the Dick is a sensitive soul which begs the question ‘why the hell is he friends with Dim & Gin?’ Dim does not have an empathetic bone in his body so if Dick was looking for a shoulder to cry on he’s looking in the wrong place. A while back there was a train of thought that autism was associated with the paternal line of the family so if Budley is on the spectrum maybe Tim is too? Wouldn’t surprise me. The only time you hear him say anything kind is when he tells Jenn how beautiful she is blah blah blah 🤮but that’s only because she’s been in his very red ear about the meanie trolls. I don’t feel one bit sorry for Dick but you do wonder what he thinks he’s getting out of this podcast.
I think Nick probably finds Dim to be a mission. Either he's stupid AF or still naive enough to think you can change people at all (and foolishly by going out of your way to cater to them and do most of the work).

DickyNick, can I ask that you like blow your nose or something? You always sound so congested and maybe you should get your sinuses looked at. I hope that doesn't make you cry.

And Dim, you are a broken empty man. Also weird AF to blame your bad memory on avoiding reality. Seek therapy and a real job. That chip on your shoulder must really be massive.

I'm sorry (but not sorry) that these vloggers and influencers are so thin-skinned. Nobody forced you to do this. This is why a lot of us who could do what you do 100x better don't bother because we're not attention whores who want to exploit ourselves and our families. I saw some other post on IG making the rounds shared by influencers this week about how their feelings are hurt and people are so mean to them. Again, YOU CHOSE TO DO THIS, please tell me where I should find fucks to give for you doing bare minimum work to make money that you don't deserve. This is like TSwift sending a cease and desist to some guy who tracks her environmental catastrophe private jet (delayed by 24 hours and it's all public information) when she adores attention, won't go the duck away, and even calls the paps when she does her pap walks with a bunch of other entitled attention bleep celebrity chicks. Pick a bleeping lane.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The podcast is dying a slow death.
It won’t be long till it goes off the air.
Or, for the second time, gets reformatted.
(don’t forget this was originally “The Tim Tracker Podcast”. All subscribers were carried over to the new “That Tracks with Tim & Nick” podcast)

When one thinks about it what does this podcast have to offer?
Answer: zero, zip, nada
Just two dudes talking out of their butts, just to hear their own voices!

🤔 there again, it could be their own therapy sessions that they broadcast for sympathy.
Nick expressing his feelings.
Tim just getting away from the responsibilities of taking care of his three children.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
10 min into the podcast and had to come here to ask, now which one of you witches hurt Dim’s bf’s mental health?!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Tim admits that sometimes Jenn texts Nick for him because he is usually driving so Jenn handles his phone. Nick said he can tell which one is texting him because Jenn will use a lot of emojis.

That's kind of strange, no? Wouldn't you just use your own phone to text him? Just another odd thing to add to the list
So the Trackholes are saying that with a Tesla and a Rivian, Dim doesn’t use the talk to text function via CarPlay?? Wow these 2 are the dumbest of the dumb. My regular “Low Tech” cars have that function. Unfuckingbelievable!!!
#homemovies

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.