The Tim Tracker #163 If you are looking for wrong advice, this is the channel for you!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you using gay as a slur here? I know this is tattle and all, but there are certain things that are never ok. Racial and homophobic slurs being one.
Two grown men that frolic the parks together for their job but complain about silly things. I find it joyful. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It sounds like Nick the Dick is a sensitive soul which begs the question ‘why the hell is he friends with Dim & Gin?’ Dim does not have an empathetic bone in his body so if Dick was looking for a shoulder to cry on he’s looking in the wrong place. A while back there was a train of thought that autism was associated with the paternal line of the family so if Budley is on the spectrum maybe Tim is too? Wouldn’t surprise me. The only time you hear him say anything kind is when he tells Jenn how beautiful she is blah blah blah 🤮but that’s only because she’s been in his very red ear about the meanie trolls. I don’t feel one bit sorry for Dick but you do wonder what he thinks he’s getting out of this podcast.

Reactions: 21
Oh Tim. So 99.9% of the things people say about you and Sloberella are wrong/false/inaccurate??

Let’s not forget that THIS is what you both said, filmed, posted and monetized….

Being on birth control pills for 10 years, but claiming infertility.

And people are mistaken in their comments to you?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
So getting pregnant was something Jenn found out she just couldn’t do? Since then there have been many things, many, many things we’ve found out Jenn just can’t do. Like remember what she said previously, tell the truth, be a parent, be a useful human, say no to food…I could go on and on and on. What a pair of absolute wankers these two are. If I had lied like this on the internet for anyone to see I would never show my face on there again. The only two people on the planet who were born without brains managed to find each other. What are the chances?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So getting pregnant was something Jenn found out she just couldn’t do? Since then there have been many things, many, many things we’ve found out Jenn just can’t do. Like remember what she said previously, tell the truth, be a parent, be a useful human, say no to food…I could go on and on and on. What a pair of absolute wankers these two are. If I had lied like this on the internet for anyone to see I would never show my face on there again. The only two people on the planet who were born without brains managed to find each other. What are the chances?
We don’t drink! Jenn has been caught with alcohol several times.

We don’t do caffeine. Between the chocolate and Jenn’s Coca Cola….that’s a lie.

We don’t eat McDonalds. Bags of greasy McDonald’s in past videos:

We’re still nursing. All proof pointed to that being a lie.

It is so fecking odd to continuously lie about things that can easily be proven in their own damn videos. They can’t be THAT dumb, can they?!

Reactions: 26
Nick's strategy to become famous seems to be backfiring in a big way.

Are the comments from the stans or is he reading Tattle?

I do love that Tim and Nick make their living criticizing Disney and they cannot take any shred of criticism themselves.

I remember long ago watching "American Idol" (before the days of social media) and Clay Aiken being shocked/appalled at people's perceptions of him--which turned out to be accurate. Because we have eyes and ears, Mr. Aiken.

Reactions: 21

I do love that Tim and Nick make their living criticizing Disney and they cannot take any shred of criticism themselves.

I remember long ago watching "American Idol" (before the days of social media) and Clay Aiken being shocked/appalled at people's perceptions of him--which turned out to be accurate. Because we have eyes and ears, Mr. Aiken.
I think it's a bit of both. The stans don't really like him except the Tiffanyanns who ass kiss anything Tracer approved.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

I thought at first that maybe he was referring to Tattle comments but he seemed to be talking specifically about people who say they don’t like him and there have been multiple comments on the podcast videos saying they don’t like Nick, saying Tim should be doing this with Adam, etc.

Reactions: 10
Kids get harder as they get older, not easier. Like with logistics and driving them to things and all that. We know Tim is obsessed with sports and is going to want to enroll the boys. He’s not going to be able to keep up. It’s going to be fun to watch.

Reactions: 15
I thought at first that maybe he was referring to Tattle comments but he seemed to be talking specifically about people who say they don’t like him and there have been multiple comments on the podcast videos saying they don’t like Nick, saying Tim should be doing this with Adam, etc.
I really REALLY find all the Nick hate in the stan comments interesting. The stans typically LOVE anything the Trackers put out there and aside from a few things here or there, there's really never a continuing stream of anti-[fill-in-the-blank-with-the-person's-name] comments as much as there is about Nick - and that JENN decides NOT to delete.

The stans have lapped up every other person they show on camera (and I'm not referring to Woo). Anyone from Jim and Nicole to the two gay guys they used to be friends with (not a slur, that's what they are) to Hot Dog Guy to any other vlogger (or random friend) they've shown on camera over the years.

What is about Nick that the stans don't like? I doubt they know his whole background like we do, so what is it? On the surface, he's rather bland and not enough to stir the stans into a tizzy of hatred.

I swear that some of the comments HAVE to be coming from Jenn's burner accounts as a campaign to get rid of Nick so she can take over.

"See Tim! They just don't care for him! It's not going to work. You need MEEEEeEEeeeeeeeeEEEEE!"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I really REALLY find all the Nick hate in the stan comments interesting. The stans typically LOVE anything the Trackers put out there and aside from a few things here or there, there's really never a continuing stream of anti-[fill-in-the-blank-with-the-person's-name] comments as much as there is about Nick - and that JENN decides NOT to delete.

The stans have lapped up every other person they show on camera (and I'm not referring to Woo). Anyone from Jim and Nicole to the two gay guys they used to be friends with (not a slur, that's what they are) to Hot Dog Guy to any other vlogger (or random friend) they've shown on camera over the years.

What is about Nick that the stans don't like? I doubt they know his whole background like we do, so what is it? On the surface, he's rather bland and not enough to stir the stans into a tizzy of hatred.

I swear that some of the comments HAVE to be coming from Jenn's burner accounts as a campaign to get rid of Nick so she can take over.

"See Tim! They just don't care for him! It's not going to work. You need MEEEEeEEeeeeeeeeEEEEE!"
The pizza and Universal videos both had tons of "too much Nick" comments. "I don't like Nick in the vids" "Once in a while, but not every video." I really think they don't see Nick and Tim as two dudes hanging out like Adam and Tim or Jim/Nicole with Tim/Jenn or the British gay couple. Their chemistry is such that Tim and Nick come across as a couple. They could pass as a couple. That Narcoossee's dinner was downright flirty. So they see, even subconsciously, Nick as a replacement Jenn. And the stans love love love Jenn. MORE JENN!!!! We've all seen those comments.

I'm also going to bet that the stans don't know nearly as much about Nick as we do. Those stans who watch the vids but not the podcast or his insta, probably don't know anything about Nick at all. He's really only mentioned his wife a couple of times. His kids have only appeared in that very first video at the GF and then that Halloween thing where Jenn was a super bleep to the little boy who was scared. The stans might not even know he's married with kids....not that he can't be gay. I think he's a closet case because of his religion, which makes me really sad. Hopefully one day he can break free and be who he is.

And I know, every time I mention Nick, I still come across as a Nick stan. :rolleyes: I'm working on it. :ROFLMAO:

• Sick
Reactions: 27

He appears sort of fake would be my guess with his squeaky clean act. BUT the Trackers are as fake as tit too and they lap it up. Seriously though, he comes off as very scripted and wooden and has a bit of a reptilian quality about him.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Dim is probably referring to the stans are incorrect about things. That is true. Sometimes the stan comments are so wrong about things it's like they don't even watch them or pay attention.

Reactions: 13
The pizza and Universal videos both had tons of "too much Nick" comments. "I don't like Nick in the vids" "Once in a while, but not every video." I really think they don't see Nick and Tim as two dudes hanging out like Adam and Tim or Jim/Nicole with Tim/Jenn or the British gay couple. Their chemistry is such that Tim and Nick come across as a couple. They could pass as a couple. That Narcoossee's dinner was downright flirty. So they see, even subconsciously, Nick as a replacement Jenn. And the stans love love love Jenn. MORE JENN!!!! We've all seen those comments.

I'm also going to bet that the stans don't know nearly as much about Nick as we do. Those stans who watch the vids but not the podcast or his insta, probably don't know anything about Nick at all. He's really only mentioned his wife a couple of times. His kids have only appeared in that very first video at the GF and then that Halloween thing where Jenn was a super bleep to the little boy who was scared.

And I know, every time I mention Nick, I still come across as a Nick stan. :rolleyes: I'm working on it. :ROFLMAO:
It also doesn't help that he literally dresses like her too (I did notice this week he went sans hat and Jenn leggings). I do blame Jenn for scheduling the last two of his vids with Dim back to back. Had they spaced it out to once a week it might've made the hate a little less. Back to back was way too much though especially since they were munkbangs. I almost think she did that on purpose so that she could get Dim to take her to the late night Epcot event....see, no one like you with Dick. They like you with me. That is about on par with the level of manipulation I see going on in Tracker land.

Reactions: 9
Anyone else here think Dim & Dick have gone for the sympathy vote with the latest podcast about mental health to boost their declining views?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Dim is probably referring to the stans are incorrect about things. That is true. Sometimes the stan comments are so wrong about things it's like they don't even watch them or pay attention.
Like the one wondering if the Buddies were full siblings

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.