The Tim Tracker #163 If you are looking for wrong advice, this is the channel for you!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jenn could read through multiple books in the past month, yet, their lives are just far too chaotic to take down a Christmas tree in a timely manner? Hmmm?
one of those nights she spent reading she could’ve taken the tree down,LET TIM SLEEP, and have him store it once he got up.
Never mind, I’m making too much sense. They need to have a family field trip just to pick up a loaf of bread.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Did anyone happen to notice if Oliver was still in that car seat that he’s outgrown, or did he get a new one?
Yes, after that Target vlog where Tim complained about the price, the next time they were in the car there was a new car seat. Which is good because they would live a lifetime of regret if they were in an accident and the kid was in a too small car seat. Congrats Bojos, you did something right. Although like everything else, this was all Tim.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Jenn: “we paid $129 with our annual pass discount”

Jenn: “ I don’t really like popcorn, but when it is free, I like popcorn”

IMG_0310.jpeg

“I got a popcorn, an ice cream, a water and a soda! This would have cost me $87!”

Jenn, thank goodness you are the one in charge of finances. What would your family do without you?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Yes, after that Target vlog where Tim complained about the price, the next time they were in the car there was a new car seat. Which is good because they would live a lifetime of regret if they were in an accident and the kid was in a too small car seat. Congrats Bojos, you did something right. Although like everything else, this was all Tim.
So everyone can breathe a sigh of relief.

Going home from cruise…
B319D17E-8C9B-4639-A436-58E87F6C56FF.jpeg

Feb. 14 slog….
0BF82159-88F5-480A-8C60-C50CEFD25809.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 9
A lot of quick edit cuts after Luminous but she just had to leave that part in where some passerby Stans said they love their videos. 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Jenn: “we paid $129 with our annual pass discount”
They said the price I don't know how many times in the video and then in description "Our tickets were about $120 each with our annual pass discount" If it takes you all day to edit, then you should be fact-checking. I guess if they didn't say it on Real Housewives, she wouldn't know how to find out.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think we can all empathize with the people behind Jen based on their expressions.

IMG_1921.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
How did these two never do Soarin’ over California? That film ran for the first 10+ years that it was open.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
They just needed to have that date night, on a school night, with a baby that has sleep troubles and acid reflux. Tim seemed to be committed to containing his usual gluttony, while Jenn walked around with literal armloads of snacks and drinks. To me, seems like a huge waste of money, considering they come to these parks frequently (without their children) and can ride these rides anytime. Just another opportunity for Jenn to be without her kids and eat herself into oblivion. Good job.

Feel bad for the nanny that had to wait until 3am for them to come home from this absolutely unnecessary and uneventful waste of money. Hope she is getting paid well.

Reactions: 22
How many bleeping times are they going to tell us they are there with friends?

Insecure much?

Reactions: 18
HEY Jen, WHATS ECPOT? She had one “job”…
So. $240 for 5 rides and snacks. That may be a bargain for you, but not for most. Plus the cost of a babysitter. You’ve got a new area around your pool. You vowed you’d be out there constantly. Possibly even do your editing out there. That’s what you said, Gin! When will you start using that area?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The editing is so crappy on this vid, so many random cuts. And why do we need so much ride footage, epecially the blurry Ratatouille scenes. Are we supposed to put on our 3D glasses at home?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.