The Tim Tracker #163 If you are looking for wrong advice, this is the channel for you!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HEY Jen, WHATS ECPOT? She had one “job”…
"SFTU!" -Ginn, probably

Wasn't there some other recent thing where Ginn kept saying everything was "free" and Dim had to keep reminding her it wasn't actually "free" it was part of what they paid? Maybe the most recent cruise or something else? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Jenn the financial guru:
These tickets were originally 1000 each but we got them discounted and paid $900 each. We saved like $200 bucks! Suck a great deal! You know I’m about saving!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
"SFTU!" -Ginn, probably

Wasn't there some other recent thing where Ginn kept saying everything was "free" and Dim had to keep reminding her it wasn't actually "free" it was part of what they paid? Maybe the most recent cruise or something else? 🙄

Math is difficult for Gin. She can't count the number of babies she's popped out, she acts like she only had one. :cautious:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Ginn is completely manic at the beginning and looks like a nut on Test Track. They didn't do many rides because her waddle was in full swing.
The other day she said she puts ads every 10 minutes because that's the same as when you watch TV....but she put ads every 7 minutes so she could 3 in on a 24 min vlog.
So weird how she took the first bite of that grilled cheese...she was shimmying towards it.
I think they hang out with Amanduh because it makes them feel good that they are financially above her.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Okay Ginn 🙄
Screenshot 2024-02-18 at 1.55.34 PM.png

That's a nautilus, Dim. Aren't you supposed to be a wannabe marine biologist?
Screenshot 2024-02-18 at 1.57.33 PM.png

Ew Ginn. Also, seriously?
Screenshot 2024-02-18 at 1.59.42 PM.png

Ginn, have you tried not sticking out your tongue every 6 seconds? She's as gross as Diana from RHOBH.
Screenshot 2024-02-18 at 2.01.40 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-02-18 at 1.52.03 PM.png

Can't believe Ginn had to pay $129 to go say hi to her ghost-mom on Guardians and she didn't even get Tears for Fears!!!

Dim makes fun of the label "tomato 'trees'" and goes on blabbing something about it being a construct in your mind and Ginn and her no-neck is thinking about fish. Dim the slow turd then realizes 'trees' is in quotes because tomatoes don't normally grow as actual trees. Ginn: "oh, right". 🥴

Screenshot 2024-02-18 at 2.13.50 PM.png

Can she even zip up this jacket?
Screenshot 2024-02-18 at 2.12.03 PM.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
That jacket might zip but it would be a little tight. Didn’t they just buy new Columbia jackets?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jen wearing all the black with that gawd awful choker of a necklace I swear she looks like a stud lesbian !!!! Anyone else ?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I thought that a choker necklace was a peculiar choice for her to want to have considering it may end up choking her literally as her neck continues widening.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can she even zip up this jacket?
View attachment 2766189
I know we've all said a ton of crap about Amanduh, but the girl seems to brush her hair, wear makeup and look pretty cute when out in public or on camera. If you were hanging out on a date night, with a younger couple, wouldn't you try to at least look decent? I don't know, brush your hair? People recognize her wherever she goes and THIS is how she decides to present herself? This "look" is just gross.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Because she is mentally checked out. She is over her life and she has accepted it.

I know we've all said a ton of crap about Amanduh, but the girl seems to brush her hair, wear makeup and look pretty cute when out in public or on camera. If you were hanging out on a date night, with a younger couple, wouldn't you try to at least look decent? I don't know, brush your hair? People recognize her wherever she goes and THIS is how she decides to present herself? This "look" is just gross.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I am pretty sure that the name she wanted for a girl was Olive. She kept saying how it was a fruit name and that it had a boy counterpart to it.
You're right. I always think about it being Olivia in my mind. I guess because I like Olivia better than Olive.

Reactions: 8
Jen wearing all the black with that gawd awful choker of a necklace I swear she looks like a stud lesbian !!!! Anyone else ?
Stud is only a term for a poc. White people just use the term “masc” or “soft masc” now.
Lesbians don’t want her trust me

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.