The Tim Tracker #163 If you are looking for wrong advice, this is the channel for you!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They were so very giddy at the beginning of the video. Here's a recap of what they said (I might have added what they were most likely thinking in parentheses)

Good evening from Epcot.
We are here today for an after hours event (without our kids!)
You guys know we love these after hours events (because we left our kids at home!)
There's so much fun (with no kids!)
We can get on rides like walking in the park
I'm super excited (again, no kids, remember!) and I think we get, don't we get like snacks
Snacks! (that we don't have to share with our kids! )

• Haha
Reactions: 26
They both had the same immature energy as their "vids" from like a decade ago when they weighed 100 pounds less.

I think Ginn also tends to put on more of a show (whatever fucked up show that may be) when she's with Amanduh and the employee. Also I noticed some of the weird AF hard cuts just happened to be when Amanduh's voice was overheard and it overlapped with what Ginn was saying.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Hey according to FB, today (my time zone) is Amanduh's birthday!

Happy birthday Amanduh!!!

I wonder if her newest bestie Jen got her anything?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Thanks Lori, I'm going to skip over your illiteracy....but holy tit, y'all. Things are stressful in the Bojo house.

From the Highs & Lows of Fatherhood Podcast. Starting at about 3:22. Talking about stress and how Dick fidgets.

Here's Tim's comment:

View attachment 2765007View attachment 2765000View attachment 2765023

View attachment 2765008

From the Low Key Valentine's Day couch talk. I mean, the look on his face makes it seem like he's ready to punch her...but the red ear kind of seals the deal for me after he shared that little bit of information in the podcast. She stresses Tim out beyond belief. His ear looks much more red in the actual video than the screenshot.
View attachment 2765041
I didn’t see this video but what was she talking about that got him so upset

Reactions: 2
I didn’t see this video but what was she talking about that got him so upset
It was 15 minutes of couch talk nonsense, most of which I skipped, but the ear that we can see is red from the beginning, so I imagine there was some sort of stress with having to sit down and do this couch talk so Jenn can get out this video.

Reactions: 6
Happy Birthday Amanduh!

You are special. I’ve never seen anyone try so hard to be an influencer, yet cut so many viewers out of her social media. Sometimes I think you are trying to increase your exposure by having your employee follow you into local establishments to indulge in kombucha. Other times, I see you cutting out and blocking people who watch you.

I’m sure you are getting great advice from your Bestie, who only wants the best for you!

Love to Potato…

• Haha
Reactions: 16
For those of you still following Amanduh, has she posted about the After Hours party or does she have some sort of non disclosure agreement where she can’t post about an event before Jenn gets the vid up?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
For those of you still following Amanduh, has she posted about the After Hours party or does she have some sort of non disclosure agreement where she can’t post about an event before Jenn gets the vid up?
From the TikTok that still appears for me I can see she posted about a lot of dates she and the Employee went on. It seems like they hit Uni recently she actually went to Diagon Ally (something Dim and Dumbo haven't done in months), some random arcade in the mall, and HS. Didn't see anything on Epcot.

Reactions: 7
I love that you guys are so consistent in calling Amanda’s bf the Employee 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Did anyone else see that weird cut during the show when suddenly Jenn flashed on the screen for one second and did a weird face?! She edited this tit fast today and it was absolute trash. 😂

Ugly.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
"SFTU!" -Ginn, probably

Wasn't there some other recent thing where Ginn kept saying everything was "free" and Dim had to keep reminding her it wasn't actually "free" it was part of what they paid? Maybe the most recent cruise or something else? 🙄
The TV installation, I think - Tim said the TV had been left with the house and she said that meant it was free.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
We are in Orlando right now. We took my son to Hollywood Studios Friday for his birthday. Rainy weekend, but because I am not lazy, truly want to make magic for my kids and I am a true to heart Floridian...We still had fun. We hit all the resorts and shopped and snacked. We had to try Portillo's. They do have great salads. 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Craig (DIS Unlimited) just put out a novel video….
(starts 2:27, after all the sponsor crap he has to say)

Something Tim could have done three years ago and probably gotten high views on.
It would have been full of inaccuracies, but the views would have been high.

btw - Craig’s son was in the Jack Jack Diaper Dash. Every child that participated got a JJDD bib!

And at around 28:31, Elaine (Dreams TA) clarifies and reiterates some of points and experiences that Craig spoke of. ie. Disney will purée food, a diaper genie can be requested for the cabin, every day there is a morning session (usually 9 am) in Andy’s Room for little ones to get their “wiggles” out, a child still needs identification, etc.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Craig (DIS Unlimited) just put out a novel video….
(starts 2:27, after all the sponsor crap he has to say)

Something Tim could have done three years ago and probably gotten high views on.
It would have been full of inaccuracies, but the views would have been high.

btw - Craig’s son was in the Jack Jack Diaper Dash. Every child that participated got a JJDD bib!

And at around 28:31, Elaine (Dreams TA) clarifies and reiterates some of points and experiences that Craig spoke of. ie. Disney will purée food, a diaper genie can be requested for the cabin, every day there is a morning session (usually 9 am) in Andy’s Room for little ones to get their “wiggles” out, a child still needs identification, etc.
But everyone in their heart of hearts knows that the biggest Tracker baby (Jenn) would've won if only she was allowed to compete!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I thought that a choker necklace was a peculiar choice for her to want to have considering it may end up choking her literally as her neck continues widening.
Did anyone else see that weird cut during the show when suddenly Jenn flashed on the screen for one second and did a weird face?! She edited this tit fast today and it was absolute trash. 😂

View attachment 2766419
That doesn’t look like someone having a fun date night!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.