The Tim Tracker #163 If you are looking for wrong advice, this is the channel for you!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jenn in this video wishes that these overalls…

IMG_2819.jpeg

…didn’t say “wanna play?” On them so you could be either Chucky or a minion when you wear them because she likes dual purpose things that will save you money because she’s a big fan of saving money.

Also Jenn:
“We spent about $92 [on food] but, I felt good about it because we did get some discounts.”

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

View attachment 2754671

…didn’t say “wanna play?” On them so you could be either Chucky or a minion when you wear them because she likes dual purpose things that will save you money because she’s a big fan of saving money.

Also Jenn:
“We spent about $92 [on food] but, I felt good about it because we did get some discounts.”
That's her on those lunchboxes, right?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Once again, Jenn shows that J$ did not get his mathematical genius ability from her. The Pastelon was $8.99 and we got $1.35 off with our AP discount. After tax it brought it to $8.14 so we saved like 85 cents. Oh dear.

Also--Tim....the Tribute Store does not alternate locations. I do not know what the duck you are talking about. The last 4-5 Tribute Stores have been on Hollywood Blvd. Yet, you told us a few vids ago, this store will be where the Mardi Gras Tribute Store is. Now you are saying it's where the next Tribute Store will be. STOP THE BULLSHIT.

And those photo op seating set ups have been there for at least 3 years. Glad you noticed them now eagle eye Tim.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
So Dim's diet this past week:
Tuesday/Wednesday: Pizza with Potato's Dependents
Thursday: First Munkbang with the Dick
Friday: Pizza Munkbang
Saturday: Farm Chic Munkbang
Saturday: Mardi Gras Munkbang

Yeah, really fasting a lot :rolleyes: And we know they're probably pigging out somewhere in Winter Garden after J$ hearing test today. They have that beef picadillo though and vinegar shots.

TTT 164: Eating for Turdy Pounds

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

View attachment 2754671

Also Jenn:
She disgusts me🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I thought Rosie didn't work weekends. Who is watching the kids during these mukbangs?

And why is she mentioning the discount at every step? Seems odd.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I thought Rosie didn't work weekends. Who is watching the kids during these mukbangs?

I think this was filmed yesterday, on Monday. I'm only 10 minutes in but it doesn't seem Sunday crowded. Tim also said that All American Rejects were there on Saturday, not yesterday. I think if it was Sunday, he would have said last night or yesterday.

But somebody worked on Saturday watching the kids while they were at the Farm Mukbang.

Reactions: 13
So Dim's diet this past week:
Tuesday/Wednesday: Pizza with Potato's Dependents
Thursday: First Munkbang with the Dick
Friday: Pizza Munkbang
Saturday: Farm Chic Munkbang
Saturday: Mardi Gras Munkbang

Yeah, really fasting a lot :rolleyes: And we know they're probably pigging out somewhere in Winter Garden after J$ hearing test today. They have that beef picadillo though and vinegar shots.

TTT 164: Eating for Turdy Pounds
Ginn "LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll guys we don't eat out that much, we cook at home almost every night"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

Because she saved eighty cents that's steep and it justifies her AP pass so she can gobble until she wobbles. That and she wants to show they are in touch with the peons. See save your eighty cents and eat your canned chicken salad. Ugh, and ninety dollars on all that tit that is ridiculous.

Reactions: 15
Ginn "LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll guys we don't eat out that much, we cook at home almost every night"
Didn’t they have a recent vlog where they went out to eat or ordered takeout for breakfast, lunch, AND dinner?

Reactions: 15
He did not just hold the mic closer to his mouth to crunch on the chip. This is gross. I know people get off on that tit, but no thank you. I'm out.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
So they are wearing the microphones so we can better hear them eat. Ugh, I already can't stand it when they talk with their mouths full, now it's even louder. 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.