The Tim Tracker #163 If you are looking for wrong advice, this is the channel for you!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jen just wants to let everyone know what a great time she is having.

Of course you are, Jen, you ALWAYS have a great time being away from your miracle children.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
So they are wearing the microphones so we can better hear them eat. Ugh, I already can't stand it when they talk with their mouths full, now it's even louder. 🤮
Yeah, when she said that I was like um no...no one wants to hear or see you you eat, witch. Ugh, I think she really wants to turn the channel into a food channel. She is always talking to that Theme Park Foodie person on X or whatever talking about wanting to do a collab with them. So far they haven't given her the time of day which I'm sort of surprised about since their channel is a lot less popular than the Trackers. Instead, she has to make due with Potato's dependent. Maybe they can review Wendy's together.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They were so saccharine sweet and such kiss asses in this video and the farm food fest. Trying soooo hard to get noticed again.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I think this was filmed yesterday, on Monday. I'm only 10 minutes in but it doesn't seem Sunday crowded. Tim also said that All American Rejects were there on Saturday, not yesterday. I think if it was Sunday, he would have said last night or yesterday.

But somebody worked on Saturday watching the kids while they were at the Farm Mukbang.
Jen says "we were just in Zellwood yesterday", so I assumed they were at Universal on Sunday.

Reactions: 5
Jen says "we were just in Zellwood yesterday", so I assumed they were at Universal on Sunday.
I missed that, but I skipped most of the video. So maybe they have a weekend nanny and a weekday nanny now? That would be pretty convenient for them.

Reactions: 6
I missed that, but I skipped most of the video. So maybe they have a weekend nanny and a weekday nanny now? That would be pretty convenient for them.
That might explain why Jen keeps saying how much discount they are getting. "Look Tim, by buying all this food I saved $1.35 to pay the weekend nanny!"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Tim goes on and on about how excited he was to try the "Colombia burger". Tim, there are a ton of Colombian restaurants all over Orlando, if you ever step out of your whitewashed comfort zone. There's one we go to all the time in Altamonte Springs that has probably my favorite burger in all of the Orlando area. But that area is too "scary" for you guys.

Reactions: 13
Tim goes on and on about how excited he was to try the "Colombia burger". Tim, there are a ton of Colombian restaurants all over Orlando, if you ever step out of your whitewashed comfort zone. There's one we go to all the time in Altamonte Springs that has probably my favorite burger in all of the Orlando area. But that area is too "scary" for you guys.
He probably didn't even know Colombia existed until Dick told him about how he adopted his kid from there repeatedly. Also, anyone notice with Dick when he gives his Daddy spiel of the week it's more often than not about his biological kid not his adopted kid. Much how Dim always talks about OG and not Ollie. Ugh.

• Sad
He probably didn't even know Colombia existed until Dick told him about how he adopted his kid from there repeatedly. Also, anyone notice with Dick when he gives his Daddy spiel of the week it's more often than not about his biological kid not his adopted kid. Much how Dim always talks about OG and not Ollie. Ugh.
Dim "I thought that was an outdoor apparel company, not a country"

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I highly doubt they go to restaurants with ethnic cuisines outside of these food festivals. Tijuana Flats and Hawkers are about as daring as they seem to get.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So basically the channel is now home vlogs and mukbangs. Definitely living up to their description of being a tourist channel 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I highly doubt they go to restaurants with ethnic cuisines outside of these food festivals. Tijuana Flats and Hawkers are about as daring as they seem to get.
And don't forget the OG. Honestly, I suspect they eat a lot at First Watch when their not on camera since there's a lot of Dim approved bus food and Jenn can get a fancy smoothie that's a thousand calories and pretend to be healthy. Also, it helps the restaurant is almost a golf cart distance away from Ft. Pampers.

Reactions: 5
Waiting to hear if Tim got into the DL Halloween Races

Registration was brutal this morning!
Queue wait was over an hour for me.
(for those not familiar with RunDisney they have a random queue. So luck plays a part.)

I was registering my daughter for the Chill n Thrill Challenge, entered all the details, including my CC, hit the pay button and was then informed the challenge was sold out!

I quickly pivoted and was able to get her in the half marathon. Thank goodness.

5K & 10K sold out in less than 50 minutes
The Challenge in around 70 minutes

Is anyone here participating in the DL Halloween races?
Ahh. Bummed there is no virtual option for this one that I can find.

Reactions: 3
Ugh, now when talking about the boozshsth not having churros Jen says maybe they just have them on weekends and churros aren't a Monday thing, so I guess it was Monday??

I guess when everyday is basically a day off it's hard to keep track.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Ugh, now when talking about the boozshsth not having churros Jen says maybe they just have them on weekends and churros aren't a Monday thing, so I guess it was Monday??

I guess when everyday is basically a day off it's hard to keep track.
It really didn't seem like Sunday busy from the parts that I watched.

So, Jenn doesn't know that Farm to Feast didn't happen "yesterday" and there was a whole day of nothing in between. That tracks.

She has said she hates Sundays because they aren't relaxing without a nanny, so maybe she pretends it never happened.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.