The Tim Tracker #163 If you are looking for wrong advice, this is the channel for you!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will never ever understand his utensil holding. It’s bizarre.
Parents usually take the time to demonstrate to their children the proper way to hold utensils. I don’t get why he is so very awkward concerning this. Did he defy them when corrected?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
So those engagement questions to get the comments up seem to be more common--or maybe I hadn't noticed as much in the past. And, twice they set up places where Jen could "link the vid down below" and unsurprisingly she linked nothing at all. She didn't even do a description. I'd say he pressured her into getting a vid out in a rush, but I doubt he'd ever do that.

Reactions: 8
Tin says the booths open at 11am. So don't show up early. Yeah Tim, people spend $1000's to show up at 11am vs 9am just to check out the food booths. That tracks

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Tin says the booths open at 11am. So don't show up early. Yeah Tim, people spend $1000's to show up at 11am vs 9am just to check out the food booths. That tracks
Seriously, they need to be reminded that it's a theme park not fine dining. I would not go to any theme park for the food. And yes, Disney has some nice restaurants but I wouldn't be traveling to Florida just to eat at Victoria Albert's or what not. I know he went on a few rides with Dick in their pizza munkbang but when was there an actual voog that just focused primary on a ride...crickets.

Reactions: 19
Seriously, they need to be reminded that it's a theme park not fine dining. I would not go to any theme park for the food. And yes, Disney has some nice restaurants but I wouldn't be traveling to Florida just to eat at Victoria Albert's or what not. I know he went on a few rides with Dick in their pizza munkbang but when was there an actual voog that just focused primary on a ride...crickets.
I'm on the Philippines booth. I've got A LOT of Filipina/o friends and I've never seen lumpia sweet. It's always savory. Even my local restaurant and I when I went to in Vegas that caters to Filipina/o crowd is savory.

Jenn is used to the Disneified version.

• Heart
So those engagement questions to get the comments up seem to be more common--or maybe I hadn't noticed as much in the past. And, twice they set up places where Jen could "link the vid down below" and unsurprisingly she linked nothing at all. She didn't even do a description. I'd say he pressured her into getting a vid out in a rush, but I doubt he'd ever do that.
Well, look at that. She's added them.

1707863523246.png

Move over Marie, Hi Jen!

• Haha
  • Heart
Im sorry "culinary journey" perhaps Glutenfest is a better description of that vlog!!! Healthy eating in what world??' Gross!

• Haha
Rides? He completed a whole park last year, he's probably tired of riding rides after that achievement!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He did not just hold the mic closer to his mouth to crunch on the chip. This is gross. I know people get off on that tit, but no thank you. I'm out.
I had to throw my headphones off. I have terrible misophonia and that, along with the lip smacking noises in the beginning, made me so mad

• Sick
Reactions: 14
The whole--J$ would love The Fast & The Furious, we need to bring him back to ride it conversation was ridiculous. Oh but he won't understand the rave part? Oh, maybe that's not appropriate...comment down below. Um---girlfriend....you are his parent. Only YOU can determine what is and what is not appropriate for your child. But sure, let the stans determine it. :rolleyes:

It's not rocket science, Jenn, you truly make this parenting thing 1000 times more difficult with your ridiculousness. Your 4 year old isn't going to understand the party scene. He's not going to understand that the guy didn't turn off his cell phone and oh, no, they found us. What might affect him is the gun shots and explosions and only you know how your child will be affected by that. Only you can determine whether or not you want your 4 year old to be exposed to assault rifles and bad guys fake shooting at you. But sure, let the stans make all your parenting choices for you, since you already traumatized the kid with a little kiddie roller coaster at a too young age, and he's sensitive to loud noises and places where there's a lot going on, bring on the assault weapons!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
That was Adrian from Theme Park Express who says that.

MK would never say such "bad" words on camera like "butt cheeks." :ROFLMAO:

ETA: Found this for ya - (start it around 1:30 or so, then he says it)

THANKS! I had never seen this dude. Gosh he is really broken up over things.

Reactions: 7
I'm on the Philippines booth. I've got A LOT of Filipina/o friends and I've never seen lumpia sweet. It's always savory. Even my local restaurant and I when I went to in Vegas that caters to Filipina/o crowd is savory.

Jenn is used to the Disneified version.
I guess I’m not the only one who doesn’t care about the food at the parks. That’s not the main reason I go. In fact it’s last on my list.
---
This last pic is a contender for an avatar 🤮

Reactions: 11
Why in the world would he call this thing a step and repeat? This is a sign. An ad for Kung Fu Panda 4. A backdrop. A photo opp. A promo wall. There is nothing about this that would make you think it was a step and repeat. Literally nothing repeats on this thing.

I really cannot stand when he says incorrect information. It drives me nuts. :ROFLMAO:

Screenshot 2024-02-13 at 6.56.29 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Jen was acting like it was Steak and BJ night and Universal was getting sucked. Calm down!
And the waddling. It's so bad. Wooden leg?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.