The Tim Tracker #162 The cheapest way to eat on vacation is to not bring Jenn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They keep looking at each other for reassurance every time they say J$ is doing great at school. And Tim was in the bathroom. You go to school for a parent teacher conference and have to use their bathroom.
…and Tim was surprised that she got to see J$ in person while he was in the restroom…so we know Jenn didn’t tell him until they were vlogging…this just proves they don’t talk off camera…weird!

And what’s up with her showing how to unload the dishwasher…they really are hurting for content. I couldn’t get through it…not even to snark watch.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
They keep looking at each other for reassurance every time they say J$ is doing great at school. And Tim was in the bathroom. You go to school for a parent teacher conference and have to use their bathroom. My kids were in school for 13 years and I don't recall ever having to use the bathroom there unless I was volunteering for the day.

Wait---OG Buddy is not going into Kindergarten next year. That school doesn't even do Kindergarten really. He misses the public school cutoff for Kindergarten by almost 3 months. Why is she lying?

And these two morons cannot do basic math. They go on for like 30 seconds trying to figure out 31-4 and Tim starts saying with 5 x 4 no whats 6 x 4. Then he tries to subtract but does it some wonky way by taking away from 32. Ugh, my head hurts. I don't think I can watch this. I'm done.
This about how far I got when I had to turn it off and come here.
She said she had amount she wanted to make for the month and didn't make that amount. Not so set for life anymore.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
A few YouTubers have made videos recently about how their earnings have gone down dramatically in the last few months (due to layoffs at YouTube & Google?, financial restructuring? IDK) but it’s obvious they’re feeling some kind of money pinch which is why she’s throwing any kind of crap voog up just to feed the algorithm

• Heart
Reactions: 17
No one‘s day gets away from them like your day does. Walk over there and put the goddamn Christmas stuff away. It is February freaking 8th almost 9th , put the goddamn Christmas stuff away. Lazy lazy asses. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Jenn was so busy editing so she could get this lame excuse of a vlog up a little earlier so Tim had to put both boys to sleep together and Jackson did not like that. Jenn says that Jackson likes having his own time with Tim or Jenn for bed time.

They really are failing these poor kids. Why did they have to put them both to bed at the same time? Put one to bed and then the other. They make everything so much harder than it needs to be.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Jenn disclosed that they didn’t make as much money last month as they wanted to.

Good.
Boo bleeping hoo!!! Yet they just booked another cruise...shop like there's a money tree in the backyard, eat out constantly AND had the audacity to say it's not their job to support small/local businesses. ALL of this boils down to .... entitlement and laziness. Hey Trackers, you are disgusting, loathsome detritus.🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Ok I am really confused about this license topic. I thought she went and got her license because it expired 2 cruises ago. Why does she now have to take a driving test?

• Wow
Reactions: 18
These witches and their "knowledge" on unloading the dishwasher is....yeesh... I think even the dishwasher manual's (not that they read that) say unload from the bottom rack first.
---
Ok I am really confused about this license topic. I thought she went and got her license because it expired 2 cruises ago. Why does she now have to take a driving test?
If she must take the written exam again then she would not have gotten her license. I looked at the Florida DMV site and it seems you only have to take a test if you're applying for a new license or if it's been expired for more than a year: https://www.flhsmv.gov/driver-licen...redential.-,Important:,-Effective February 15

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Imagine greasy turd Dim roaming around a kids school saying he's looking for the bathroom. I'd be like, "um, are you lost? should you even be here?"

Pet peeve when parents (especially ridiculously useless idiots like Ginn) cannot stop being beyond dramatic about how fast their kids grow up. WE GET IT. You don't have to go on and on and on and on and on about how you just "popped him out" yesterday. It's called time and life. Your point was made the first time. I feel like this is yet again another one of those habits she abuses as how she imagines parents talk about their spawn.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Imagine greasy turd Dim roaming around a kids school saying he's looking for the bathroom. I'd be like, "um, are you lost? should you even be here?"
Imagine the guy who thought he couldn't tit in an RV bathroom because it was too small trying to use ones made for little kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wow Dim your life is so busy, taking down the Christmas tit that you still haven't and fixing luggage wheels. I just can't imagine how overwhelmed you must be with such a busy schedule!!!

It's just... gross... that they celebrate their absolute incompetence and lack of productivity. It's not cute, it's pathetic.
---
Why do they both need to be emptying the dishwasher? JFC there is a time to tackle a chore together and there is a time to divide and conquer. And then they wonder where the time went.

Ginn the 40-year-old learning how to unload a dishwasher.
Screenshot 2024-02-08 at 6.39.34 PM.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Boo bleeping hoo!!! Yet they just booked another cruise...shop like there's a money tree in the backyard, eat out constantly AND had the audacity to say it's not their job to support small/local businesses. ALL of this boils down to .... entitlement and laziness. Hey Trackers, you are disgusting, loathsome detritus.🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕
The Tim Tracker #163: It's not my job to support their channel.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I wonder if editing takes her 6x longer than it should because she opens Photobooth on her mac and just takes pictures of herself or just stares at herself for hours. She seriously cannot stop looking at herself.

Dim, please buy a bra.
Screenshot 2024-02-08 at 6.57.06 PM.png

Da Baby's like "JFC this unruly snotbucket is about to kick me in the face (again)"
Screenshot 2024-02-08 at 6.58.45 PM.png

---
Dim and Ginn: "Kids man, what are you gonna do?" *fake laugh*

PARENT THEM, YOU USELESS SHITHEADS.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
I thought the home carnival idea was a cute idea and it did seem to entertain the kid. However, he needs to take that box and drag it around the house and pick up crap. I cannot get over how trashed their house is and that could be a really, really nice home.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I really think that Ginn seriously needs to be evaluated - there's something wrong with her cognitive abilities/functioning. I know she's supposed to be pretending she's dumber than rocks, but her memory seems to not be working. She couldn't remember later in the same bleeping day if they'd already talked about Buddy's parent-teacher conference. Also I'm always grossed out by how she noticeably has to pause to swallow her excess saliva.

I just can't get over how they think their lives are busy and overwhelming - I think they might keel over and die if they had to live one day in the life of any one of us who live in the real world with full-time jobs that require critical thinking, and having to multitask, drive, feed ourselves and loved ones and pets, pay bills, be social, go to appointments, clean our homes and ourselves, basically every day. Like there is no time to set silly goals of "clean up Christmas crap" or "upload a vid every day", we just do it and are done with it before either of them have finished making excuses for why they still haven't done the most basic bleeping tit.

Also clearly Dimothy was an obnoxious bleeping kid/teen who went around telling his classmates and family about his "million dollar ideas" that no one bothered listening to because he must have been such an annoying twit so the attention-deprived idiot with an inferiority-complex chip on his shoulder had to go and start vlogging himself in desperation for anyone to listen to his unoriginal "million dollar ideas".

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I’m still confused about the license thing. I mean, how does a 40 year old woman let her license lapse so long that you have to retake the exam? And they made an entire vlog about renewing her license and just left the part out that it’s actually just an ID card and not a drivers license? So if there was some sort of emergency with the kids while Tim was away and she was alone she literally doesn’t have a drivers license? Which means she’s not insured. Which means when she was driving around the neighborhood she wasn’t licensed or insured? My head is spinning right now.

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Jenn disclosed that they didn’t make as much money last month as they wanted to.

Good.
These fuckwads actually said they didn’t make as much money as last month?? What a slap in the face of all those that grind out hours for a fraction of what these lazy, stupid grifters make off of someone else’s intellectual property and their boring home vlogs. I hope this is the start of YT restructuring the payouts.
#homemovies

• Heart
Reactions: 23
These fuckwads actually said they didn’t make as much money as last month?? What a slap in the face of all those that grind out hours for a fraction of what these lazy, stupid grifters make off of someone else’s intellectual property and their boring home vlogs. I hope this is the start of YT restructuring the payouts.
#homemovies
Well Ginn said they met 98% of their earnings goal. She wants us to think she can calculate their earnings percentage and yet both of them struggled to subtract 4 from 31.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.