The Tim Tracker #162 The cheapest way to eat on vacation is to not bring Jenn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe a flexitarian or she might've just started being a vegetarian for as long as Jenn has been dieting? I know in most of her stupid fast food videos she's ordering something with cheese in it-and that was within the past month. Seriously: cheese pizza, grilled cheese, mac and cheese...she also might be the lacto-ovo and includes eggs and dairy in her diet.

Reactions: 6
We've been trying to be healthy for the past "couple of weeks" and I'm ready to break that. Do you have any concept of time, Jenn? Couple of weeks? You put this video up on the 7th. I'm going to assume that it was filmed on the 6th. You got off the cruise on January 29th. We watched you eat constantly for the 3 days you were on the ship. Huge amounts of food. A giant tray of BBQ meat. 5 eggs in one breakfast. What the actual duck are you talking about you've eaten healthy for a "couple of weeks"? You can't lie like you do when you post your entire lives on the internet.

And them manhandling that mozzarella plank is so gross. Does anyone think they washed their hands before they handled this food? I can't watch them eat anymore...this is gross. But can a clever person incorporated Spicy Swine into a thread title, because that pizza name perfectly describes Jenn.
TTT#163: It's The Glow of Spicy Swine.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I feel that Dim is not connected with Oliver as much as he was with Jackson. He seems indifferent when holding him etc., unemotional I think he wanted a girl just as much as Ginn did.
Or BlobbyG gets jealous that the baby seems to love daddy more on camera, and makes it real unpleasant until Dim acts indifferent.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
My DH is from Staten Island and Brother's Pizzeria was his go-to.

John & John's is not bad. But if we're in that area, SoDough Square (while Detroit-style) is the one we choose. It's on Michigan too (same as John & John's). SO SO good.

There's lots of good pizza places in Florida (including in Orlando). You just need to look for them, including off-the-beaten-path joints.

In Orlando, Brad's Underground is great (order online or takeout). Ah-Beetz in Delray Beach (it's New Haven style) is outstanding. Tucci's in Boca. We love Nona's Slice House in Safety Harbor. Crazy enough, we used to get awesome NY slices inside Melbourne Beach Market (grocery store) in Brevard County.
I grew up in New Jersey right across the bridge from Staten Island, and have lived in Indiana for over 30 years now and ANY NY- style pizza gets my attention. One of the fun things about visiting the Disney Vero Beach resort was that right next door there was a little walk-up place called Orchid Island Pizza. It was SO yummy and my husband could be convinced to take me to Vero for the day, two hours or so from Disney, if I reminded him of the pizza. Sadly the folks retired recently.

Reactions: 5
Did you watch the cruise vlog where it looks like he's going in to bite him on the back and then <cut>?
WHOAH. I did not. I'm very "behind" in videos tbh. They're obnoxiously long and dull so I watch one every so often. What's funny is I used to be all over the cruise videos because no matter who was on that ship, I got small glimpses of the ocean and it made me happy. Their cruises have gotten so repetitive, so boring, and now they don't even want to go to the beach. Idk why they're even filming them. Do you know which cruise vlog this bite bit was in? There are a lot of hard cuts when Jackson goes near Oliver. And whenever the camera is on Oliver, Jackson gets in between the camera and his brother to block him amd be on film, or he screams, or he asks them to watch him, etc.
. I do think right now Dim is treating O okay but I can totally see him making those boys resent each other by making everything a competition
It seems like everything almost is already. They compare milestones and motor skills constantly.

"Jackson ate like this but Oliver eats like this." "Jackson did this at this age and I wonder if Oliver will be sooner." "Jackson napped this way so Oliver will do it the same way and be successful if it kills him." "Jackson did calculus at 3 so I wonder if Oliver will cure cancer at 2?"
Stupid.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Maybe they put all J$’s old clothes in the storage unit. And they are just too lazy and/or don’t know which box the clothes are in to go look for it.
It’s easier for them to go buy BBO new clothes.

Does anyone know how much a month they are paying for this unit?
The spicy swine. Oh and the pizza slice is named that as well, coincidentally.
View attachment 2743176
View attachment 2743177

Dim has his panties in a bunch about the ambiance of the loud traffic passing by. These two idiots wouldn't even last one hour in NY. 🙄 Or any metropolitan city, really. Go back to Lake Nona and your stupid Disney bubble, you can't even handle a pizza restaurant by a busy road.
That slice is EXTREMELY large/wide🤮

• Haha
Amanduh's fiance likes his pink tight shorts. Ginn will probably convince Dim to buy some pink shorts soon.
View attachment 2743185

They had that square of fried cheese (Ginn wanted to get another one of those before they'd even finished that one), garlic cheesy bread, two slices each plus some of Amanduh's pizza, a cheesecake and a cannoli and a pasta salad. I would consider this a light lunch for them! They must have been starving again by the time they got back to Fort Pampers and Da Baby. Ginn said she hadn't had pizza in so long and really "needed this". Okay.
---

I like how "glowing" is what they always use to describe her.
View attachment 2743189
Those earrings, don’t think I’ve ever seen those before. Could be taken for crosses.

Reactions: 3
New vlog up where they admit to not accomplishing any goals this month. Shocker.

They also included in the text to join them on February 10th with a link to Field to Feast. It is sold out. They really cannot even do the simplest things in life. Hopefully, they won't bring the kids again. This is the event they took J$ to last year, right?

Reactions: 16
Oh and apparently they had a parent teacher conference today. Buddy is doing great! Funny, per the school calendar those were last month..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
New vlog up where they admit to not accomplishing any goals this month. Shocker.

They also included in the text to join them on February 10th with a link to Field to Feast. It is sold out. They really cannot even do the simplest things in life. Hopefully, they won't bring the kids again. This is the event they took J$ to last year, right?
Damn, all the local Tattle folks could have gone and had a really fun time.

I believe they took J$ the year before? He was pretty little.

Oh poor dear because she can't drive she can't listen to music :rolleyes:

Oh and someone must have not renewed her license because she has to take the test again. That should be fun...

And diet already broken with vegan box from hell burgers 720 calories per serving.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They keep looking at each other for reassurance every time they say J$ is doing great at school. And Tim was in the bathroom. You go to school for a parent teacher conference and have to use their bathroom. My kids were in school for 13 years and I don't recall ever having to use the bathroom there unless I was volunteering for the day.

Wait---OG Buddy is not going into Kindergarten next year. That school doesn't even do Kindergarten really. He misses the public school cutoff for Kindergarten by almost 3 months. Why is she lying?

And these two morons cannot do basic math. They go on for like 30 seconds trying to figure out 31-4 and Tim starts saying with 5 x 4 no whats 6 x 4. Then he tries to subtract but does it some wonky way by taking away from 32. Ugh, my head hurts. I don't think I can watch this. I'm done.

• Wow
  • Haha
Oh poor dear because she can't drive she can't listen to music :rolleyes:

Oh and someone must have not renewed her license because she has to take the test again. That should be fun...

And diet already broken with vegan box from hell burgers 720 calories per serving.
Wait, didn't they do an entire vlog about renewing her license? The LIES!!!! I can't handle the lies!!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.