The Tim Tracker #162 The cheapest way to eat on vacation is to not bring Jenn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you click on show transcript and then find the word Amanda, it comes up right away. ;) Now that I've rewatched it, I do think it was rigged and Jenn is a bleeping witch when people call her out on it being rigged.

But I really do think, at this point, so Jan 7th, 2023, Amanda was just a random stan.
Good to know since I hate rewatching their crap.

I do think it was rigged too. I know they were singing some song with Amanda in it and talking about not giving stuff to "trolls" so I do think they'd be petty and pick and choose.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
They are 2T shorts. Nothing to do with height just his waistband size at that point.
Can you not adjust the waistbands on kids clothes? Here they are like elastic that are small but expand so taller kids who are quite skinny can still get a older size, I'd have imagined it would be better to put him in a older size so that the length is better suited for him, there's going be quite a length difference between a 2T an 4T

Reactions: 5
In that transcript, the way Jen kept saying random, random, totally random Amanda definitely says to me that she was the opposite of random.

Her lying skills have improved about as much as her editing skills through the years.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
In that transcript, the way Jen kept saying random, random, totally random Amanda definitely says to me that she was the opposite of random.

Her lying skills have improved about as much as her editing skills through the years.
I thought the same thing when I saw she said "random" so many times! :ROFLMAO: Way to make it so obvious it wasn't, Jenn.

Reactions: 12
I thought the same thing when I saw she said "random" so many times! :ROFLMAO: Way to make it so obvious it wasn't, Jenn.
And in watching that part again, when people are saying it's rigged, Jenn goes IT WASN'T and then she's doing this weird laughing thing. Like when you ask a 6 year old with chocolate all over their face if they were eating candy and they deny it. Totally not obvious, Jenn.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
And they totally freak out at one point and say that there's a troll who dared asked for something because Jenn remembered they were a troll :rolleyes:

And I swear she is the gift that keeps on giving. Inserting a few goodies here. God, what an obnoxious twit.
No, Amanda. There are no farmers markets in Florida.

WTF? Did you just move to this planet or something? :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
And they totally freak out at one point and say that there's a troll who dared asked for something because Jenn remembered they were a troll :rolleyes:

And I swear she is the gift that keeps on giving. Inserting a few goodies here. God, what an obnoxious twit.
Nope. No farmers markets at all in this state that has good weather year round. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Farmers market remark was made around the time she met with Sloberella in Celebration. Me thinks she was fishing for an invite. I tried to see if any of the commenters looked like a possible dummy account for Sloberella but no dice.

Reactions: 8

Please tell me its the camera angle an that cat's ass is not RIGHT next to the food 🤢🤢🤢 like am all for having pets but pet hair gets everywhere an id never have pets that close to food

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Did she seriously ask if the Royal Carribean cruises have characters on them???? WTF is wrong with her???

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Farmers market remark was made around the time she met with Sloberella in Celebration. Me thinks she was fishing for an invite. I tried to see if any of the commenters looked like a possible dummy account for Sloberella but no dice.
I imagine that she dm’d Jenn asking for a suggestion and that’s how the friendship was born. I’m a firm believer in—nothing is a coincidence with these people.

• Wow
Anyone else think that the darker hair color is a step to red? It looks like she’s got some kind of ashy brown as a filler, considering that her employee dresses like Tim I would not be surprised if she shows up with red hair soon she is freaking creepy

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Hmmm, it doesn't look Amanda is a vegetarian. Jen said the friend she had lunch with at the Wave hotel was a vegetarian. The friend that would have had to pick her ass up and drive her to the restaurant (and most likely also had to go pick up Jackson from school). Anyone think this "friend" might've been Stanny Lean? I could totally see her using her like that.

Reactions: 6
Anyone else think that the darker hair color is a step to red? It looks like she’s got some kind of ashy brown as a filler, considering that her employee dresses like Tim I would not be surprised if she shows up with red hair soon she is freaking creepy
Well, she already has the granny glasses going for her, but she doesn't have the bike shorts and dumpy Disney shirt look down yet. Also, she seems to be relatively well groomed-or better groomed than Sloberella.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Hmmm, it doesn't look Amanda is a vegetarian. Jen said the friend she had lunch with at the Wave hotel was a vegetarian. The friend that would have had to pick her ass up and drive her to the restaurant (and most likely also had to go pick up Jackson from school). Anyone think this "friend" might've been Stanny Lean? I could totally see her using her like that.
Stanny was vegan, now that could have changed, but I think she would have said Lyn as a flex to prove us haters wrong. I think it was neighbor/nail buddy. I’m not sure what it was that made me think that, but I was right about it being Amanda at the Waldorf so…. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.