The Tim Tracker #162 The cheapest way to eat on vacation is to not bring Jenn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s no wonder these two have such an inflated sense of self. The stans are certified wierdos.
Please tell me these two are just trying to bait people into responding negatively because two fully grown adults (Molly and John) cannot possibly be having this conversation, can they?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
How creepy is John to be spending his day wondering what Tim & Jenn are doing at that moment? That’s obsession 😳

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Did they go on the Aqua-Mouse? They had the whole boat practically to themselves on Castaway Cay day, but I don’t remember them doing it.
Ask Buddy. He calls the shots 😂😂😂

How many weekends and resort stays have they let this kid call the shots? They are setting him up for failure in the future. How about when O gets old enough to want a turn being the boss? Trouble is coming…

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
It’s no wonder these two have such an inflated sense of self. The stans are certified wierdos.
Do they not even know that Jenblob just woke up like an hour ago and is just now finishing her first breakfast and about to start working on her second? Seriously....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So the bed rail was still on the sofa bed when they were leaving their stateroom and was there the whole cruise, I believe. I am still confused about da baby’s sleeping arrangement. I am guessing he’s really sleeping on the sofa bed. I can’t see Tim sleeping there with the bedrail and I feel they’d be too lazy to move the rail just for filming. I suppose he could have just been sleeping there for naps, but when Tim was whispering that one outro he was between the main bed and the closet. If da baby is so sensitive that he needs a blackout curtain and a noise machine I can't see how Tim could film with the light on and even whispering with da baby right there. They are soooo concerned about choking but don't seem concerned about where their pulling-himself-up-and-almost-walking baby sleeps safely? I feel it's similar to where I think da baby was sleeping on their last cruise in that pull down bed.

Obviously this is all speculation, but I feel it tracks.

Reactions: 8
They're trying to desperately justify why they're so bleeping lame and overpay for Disney. They also threatened everyone with a billion more of the saaaaame cruise where Budley calls the shots and they do nothing but eat, look at furries and pretend to enjoy it. Yay. They'll never leave Florida, what would they do anywhere else? Work?! Preposterous.
Also who bopped old Dimothy in the eye, or is he just infected again?
I saw someone asked about the logo again in the small pile of comments that survived the Ham Hammer- they'll get to it when the kids move out, stan. Duh.
---
witch thinks she's a hobbit.
Poh-tay-toe, anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just finished watching the last two cruise vids.

They hated that cruise. They hated that totally normal size room. Tim hated missing Castaway. They hated the Frozen dinner. Tim was literally mad that Elsa stopped to talk to a little girl but not him lol.

They hate taking care of their own children but that’s mostly Jenn. Jenn looks like she is moving through quicksand whenever she is with them.

• Wow
Reactions: 41
This past cruise was terrible on so many levels!

Jackson dictating everything they did on board.
Or at least this is the product the Bojokes are selling.

Being shown the developmental destruction that Oliver being a “container baby” has caused.
At almost 11 months old his blobbish mobility (there is no way at the splash pad that he would have been able to react quickly had the water stream shot directly up in his face) and lack of fine motor skills.
How he is an afterthought whom, on this cruise, there were probably constant discussions on who would do what with him.
It is so obvious that Tim is the primary parent.

And there are two more DCL cruises planned!
Lighthouse Point in June.
The Treasure in December

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
The Stans are so bored with their content they are posting pics with other vloggers on FB. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hey Bojos. The private island for MSC cruises blows Castaway Cay out of the water. You're missing SO MUCH by sticking to lame Disney cruises you DONT EVEN LIKE.

20240203_141031.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 24
And there are two more DCL cruises planned!
Lighthouse Point in June.
The Treasure in December
So they for sure will have a nanny for the Lighthouse Point cruise because there's no way they could be on that cruise and not leave the ship to explore the new island.

I still think this didn't have anything to do with J$ and everything to with Jenn because super mega witch.

Reactions: 20
So the family who is pissed because they did not get the same treatment from Elsa that a little girl did, sent Jackson to school with only 3 hook hands and nothing for anyone else…

That tracks!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I forgot to mention that I hated that Ginn kept trying to stick her nasty grubby fingers in Da Baby's mouth to show his teeth to these unhinged stans who fantasize about them and then said "he doesn't want to". Yes exactly witch, so stop violating his boundaries. How does she not realize or care that it's seriously uncool and inappropriate to do tit like this??? They seriously need a hard bleeping slap from reality. Yet again Jennifer, your baby is an actual human being with the right to privacy and his own body even if he can't tell you "no" yet (though in your family "no means yes" *fake laugh*). bleeping bleep.

Screenshot 2024-02-03 at 1.02.05 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-02-03 at 1.02.18 PM.png

Mickey isn't a replacement for your deadbeat dad, you dumb turd.
Screenshot 2024-02-03 at 1.10.54 PM.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.