The Tim Tracker #162 The cheapest way to eat on vacation is to not bring Jenn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Always looks like a people of Walmart meme. So disrespectful.
Imagine getting off a cruise and you have to go immediately to work (school)? Assholes.
I bet that drunk cow handed them the wrong frame.:ROFLMAO:
Jen wishes she had more time to understand the movie Wish? I need a salad to drink after listening to all that. WTF?
Jen can't handle the stress of learning another cruise. She has two children and a Christmas tree. :cautious:
FFS they haven’t even learned Disney cruising and they go all the freaking time. They can never leave Disney because they need somebody to tell them exactly what they have to do and when they have to do it. Other cruise lines would suit them much better, when you want to eat dinner, you just go to the dining room. Nope these idiots who are never on time for anything want to cruise on a line with strict dining times and venues. Travel experts 😂
---
Jenn said Jackson doesn’t like sand and salt water because he got salt water in his eyes once at Castaway Cay. I understand him being apprehensive about going back and they shouldn’t force him but they could offer some gentle encouragement to have him try again.

You could tell Tim was very disappointed that they didn’t get to go to Castaway Cay.
My daughter doesn’t like sand either, nor the ocean. She did love riding the tram all around CC which I am sure J$ would love too. Unfortunately, Jenn can’t be away from Tim for any length of time unless she is tucked into bed in the cabin with a sleeping baby.
---
Jenn said she does realize that Disney is way more expensive than other cruise lines and Dim chimes in that it isn’t really much more expensive. He said he had priced out similar cruises and Disney wasn’t much more as far as cost.

I priced out the cruise I had hoped to take next year for my birthday. 2 adults and a 2 year old, 4 nights from Port Canaveral to the Bahamas, ocean view:

Disney: $4,765.04 (On the Wish which I would hate because the marvel dinner and the frozen dinner sound like a nightmare)
Royal Caribbean: $2758.51 (On Utopia of the seas which I know nothing about)

Disney costs about $2,000 more. According to Tim, with all the upgrades and everything else on another cruise line, you’ll end up paying that difference anyway but I am not quite sure about that.
But Disney includes soda and Mickey bars 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Yes. this is a weird chart. I have a 26/27 inch waist and wear a 2. I've never worn an 8.
Anyway, I can't imagine anyone would want to go on a Disney cruise after watching their videos. They ate a bunch and went to a splash pad? I can do that at home for pretty cheap.
Size charts are useless, particularly with women’s clothing. I wear anything from a 6 to a 12 depending on the brand, style, etc. I showed my husband two pairs of shorts and asked him which was larger. He pointed to the pair that was about an inch wider. Nope. Those were two sizes smaller 😂 A 3XL in one brand could be a L in another. No one actually knows what size she is. I get why people focus on it with her history of fatphobia, but it’s just not possible to tell.
---
I’m not a violent person but I could literally punch him in the face when he is whispering the outro. Go out in the hallway for Christ sake, he is such an asshole
I’m surprised Jen didn’t tag and title the video as ASMR to get more clicks

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think she’s 5’7.. OK I’m editing this I watched their hard rock where they stood up against the mirror and she was Beyoncé‘s height which is 5’6
I stand corrected…if she’s 5’6” then she could be an 18. As a lady of a certain age (older than J4D) I hope she knows that now is the time to lose it. Wait a few years and that weight will go nowhere.

Reactions: 5
Tim is absolutely delusional thinking other cruise lines are similarly priced to DCL. The 3 night MSC cruise I'm on right now was over $1500 cheaper than the 3 night DCL cruise I did last year in February. Even DCL in other regions are cheaper than a DCL cruise in the Bahamas or Caribbean. I priced out a 7 night Alaska cruise on DCL and it cost almost the same as my 3 night.

They're just too afraid to do anything else and will never step outside the safety of their Disney bubble.

Reactions: 20
Tim is absolutely delusional thinking other cruise lines are similarly priced to DCL. The 3 night MSC cruise I'm on right now was over $1500 cheaper than the 3 night DCL cruise I did last year in February. Even DCL in other regions are cheaper than a DCL cruise in the Bahamas or Caribbean. I priced out a 7 night Alaska cruise on DCL and it cost almost the same as my 3 night.

They're just too afraid to do anything else and will never step outside the safety of their Disney bubble.
Agreed. I’m a travel agent who books almost exclusively cruises. DCL is never the least expensive option. Even on a TA rate I paid more than I pay for any other similar cruise and the DCL was 2 adults, other cruises for us are typically 3. DCL is a great Disney experience but a below average cruise experience. They have limited ports with the shortest port times, dinners are very good, the rest of the included food sucks.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
They drag these kids out a lot to do things for “work” that they don’t really enjoy. But why don’t they seem to play at home in the pool more? You’d think with the excitement Jackson gets at the cruise pools he doesn’t have one. Or take him to a local splash pad.
I’m glad they listened to his wishes, but there is also that fine line of needing to teach kids they can’t get everything they want. Maybe encourage him to go on the island and play for a bit etc.
For a fraction of the cost they could have done a Disney waterpark weekend (using the annual passes they’ve already bought and paid for) and done the identical activities.

Reactions: 24
I have a question is there a way to blur people out in a YouTube video? If it is possible Jenn needs to blur out the strangers or point the camera down so he doesn't video them. Jenn needs to blur out kids faces I don't think parents would appreciate seeing their kids in a strangers YouTube video.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I have a question is there a way to blur people out in a YouTube video?
I'd say yes, I've seen plenty vloggers have peoples faces blurred, I'd imagine it might take some time to do but it can be done

Reactions: 16
I stand corrected…if she’s 5’6” then she could be an 18. As a lady of a certain age (older than J4D) I hope she knows that now is the time to lose it. Wait a few years and that weight will go nowhere.
She’s not a lady she’s a paprika-spiced moldy potato.🥔

(apologies to Amanduh’s primary breadwinner cat)

• Haha
My 12 year old and I did the Halloween 3 day cruise in 2022 and I took her to school Monday. She got there maybe 15 minutes late. Friday was a teacher workday and Monday was Halloween and she really wanted to be at school for that. Then I went home and worked all day. I think as locals it seems like a normal thing to do. You get home by 9 am ish so might as well. 🤷‍♀️
sounds like their traffic jam set them much further back…I do think if we didn’t roll into town until 11 I would not have taken her. Too disruptive to all. But the Trackers don’t care about anyone but themselves (Kids not included). I hope they got a school lecture for giving out hooks to only 3 kids. We always lived by the rule you either bring things for everyone or no one. They are so dumb.

Reactions: 19
Tim is nuts. We are taking an 8 night Southern Caribbean cruise on Symphony of the Seas for our 20th wedding anniversary. We went all out, got a Grand Suite and we are paying barely 2K more for 5 extra nights. We have another booked for next February with the kids, 2 balcony rooms and its the same price. Disney would have cost us WELL OVER 10K for that one.
Tim feels special when he writes 5 figure checks to Disney

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Did they go on the Aqua-Mouse? They had the whole boat practically to themselves on Castaway Cay day, but I don’t remember them doing it.

Reactions: 12
Their love of the beach is so fake. People who really loved the beach would never miss a chance to at least go walk down there. I love the beach. I’ll go in the rain, the cold, doesn’t matter.

They will also never move out of FL. They don’t have the fortitude to move out of the area they were born in.

Reactions: 26
According to Sloberella it was this:
View attachment 2733110

Novel idea: Take Oliver out of the stroller and collapse it, instead of forcing the stroller into the room interior and witching about it!

Both she and the stroller were challenged moving within the cabin. Maybe they need to book accessible cabins from now on for the extra space.
---

With the fine motor skills of a baby half his age!

If you notice he doesn’t have the pincer grip of the pointer finger and thumb. He uses his pinkie and thumb, a much easier, basic hand movement.

All of this is due to the fact that this is a new experience for him. He hasn’t had the opportunity to feed himself much.

This footage was entirely staged for us here on TL!
Yesterday while cleaning the house I had on a Ben and David cruise video. They sailed in a giant suite from a port in Dubai. Their room was fabulous but what really caught my notice was Ben's precious, 6 month old nephew who was along with the family on the cruise. He was sitting up and eating all sorts of foods. No baby pouches for little Teddy. The cabin attendant brought them hard boiled eggs and sliced avocado. During a restaurant meal they brought some grilled chicken tenders and the little guy was gnawing on one like a tourist would a Turkey Leg in the MK. I know babies vary in milestones and my baby is 25 so I am rusty, but YIKES seeing all that baby was doing surprised me. At 6 months he was like a real little human!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I have a question is there a way to blur people out in a YouTube video? If it is possible Jenn needs to blur out the strangers or point the camera down so he doesn't video them. Jenn needs to blur out kids faces I don't think parents would appreciate seeing their kids in a strangers YouTube video.
Yes it is incredibly easy to blur faces on YouTube itself or in any editing software.

Reactions: 10
Novel idea: Take Oliver out of the stroller and collapse it, instead of forcing the stroller into the room interior and witching about it!
They don’t want that baby out of the stroller any longer than he needs to be. He likely spent more time in the stroller than he did out of it.

Pretty soon, he’s going to be vocal when he does not want to be in a stroller or his pack and play or any other container.

Their love of the beach is so fake. People who really loved the beach would never miss a chance to at least go walk down there. I love the beach. I’ll go in the rain, the cold, doesn’t matter.

They will also never move out of FL. They don’t have the fortitude to move out of the area they were born in.
I think Tim loves the beach and water in general. The harpy likes the idea of being serviced in a beach cabana.
---
Yesterday while cleaning the house I had on a Ben and David cruise video. They sailed in a giant suite from a port in Dubai. Their room was fabulous but what really caught my notice was Ben's precious, 6 month old nephew who was along with the family on the cruise. He was sitting up and eating all sorts of foods. No baby pouches for little Teddy. The cabin attendant brought them hard boiled eggs and sliced avocado. During a restaurant meal they brought some grilled chicken tenders and the little guy was gnawing on one like a tourist would a Turkey Leg in the MK. I know babies vary in milestones and my baby is 25 so I am rusty, but YIKES seeing all that baby was doing surprised me. At 6 months he was like a real little human!
That suite is amazing. I have always wanted to stay in one with family like they did.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.