The Tim Tracker #162 The cheapest way to eat on vacation is to not bring Jenn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They pretty much confirmed they have no interest in another cruise line. Jenn says she has an infant and a toddler and does not want the added stress of learning a new ship.

Tim thinks that Disney cruises are more simple and he likes that. And he confirms he doesn’t want to go on a cruise and not be able to see Mickey. 🙄 This is a middle aged man picking a cruise line because he likes to see college aged students dressed as a mouse.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Jennbo starts in the car home in the front & then magically is in the back seat…

Hahahaha- their expensive cruise line luggage is falling apart!
They let Buddy pick everything they did on the cruise- it was his special weekend 🙄
How many special weekends does this kid need & why does he need it?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I wonder if they considered why they are placed in the back at the Anna & Elsa dinner? Maybe the large camera? Disney has definitely received the message that guests don’t want to be filmed by vloggers. Maybe because they have an infant/big stroller. It’s much louder and crowded close to the stage.
If I worked there, it would be because she showed up to a dinner show on a 5 star cruise ship looking like she just finished mowing the backyard. If you don’t want to put on makeup, wear grown up clothes or brush your hair on vacation, fine, but eat out on the pool deck. So trashy!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So they did buy 3 extra hooks for J$’s friends. I hope they didn’t take him in to school at like noon (after sitting in traffic) which is already disruptive after already taking him out early Friday and have him run in to his classroom and distribute 3 hooks to his “chosen” friends while the rest of the kids are like wtf?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
So she seems mostly interested in the Disney Story Living because they have some sort of room service that brings things to your house.

I guess she wants to move to California so she never has to lift a finger again. Not that she lifts much of anything now. But, jeez, how much lazier can she get.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
They have that expensive ass car and got stuck in 3 hours of traffic Monday? 528 was closed for 12 hours because two semi trucks caught fire. They DID not have to go all around Orlando to get back to Lake Nona, like they said. They should have been re-routed and take. I-95 to S.R. 50, to the 408, to the 417 back home.
Bright Future Recipients and Native Floridians.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Wait I am confused I thought it was a weekend cruise so they would leave on a Friday and then get back on Sunday right? I have not been on a weekend cruise so I don't know how it works. Also, if they did get back on a Monday then they should not have made Buddy go to school and I hope they took him home.

Reactions: 7
She’s just “throwing it out there” that on their next cruise she wants to try the adults only area. In case you missed that, Tim, she means she never wants to cruise again without a nanny.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She’s just “throwing it out there” that on their next cruise she wants to try the adults only area. In case you missed that, Tim, she means she never wants to cruise again without a nanny.
Oh, I'm pretty sure the Homeless Marge look and her whole I'll just read my book act this entire cruise was her being bitter about not having a nanny. Rosie better watch out because if she misses another cruise she's going to be replaced as soon as Jenn can find someone gullible enough to work for her.

Reactions: 18
Wait I am confused I thought it was a weekend cruise so they would leave on a Friday and then get back on Sunday right? I have not been on a weekend cruise so I don't know how it works. Also, if they did get back on a Monday then they should not have made Buddy go to school and I hope they took him home.
It’s a three night cruise so they board Friday and disembark on Monday morning.

Reactions: 8
Always looks like a people of Walmart meme. So disrespectful.
Imagine getting off a cruise and you have to go immediately to work (school)? Assholes.
I bet that drunk cow handed them the wrong frame.:ROFLMAO:
Jen wishes she had more time to understand the movie Wish? I need a salad to drink after listening to all that. WTF?
Jen can't handle the stress of learning another cruise. She has two children and a Christmas tree. :cautious:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
They drag these kids out a lot to do things for “work” that they don’t really enjoy. But why don’t they seem to play at home in the pool more? You’d think with the excitement Jackson gets at the cruise pools he doesn’t have one. Or take him to a local splash pad.
I’m glad they listened to his wishes, but there is also that fine line of needing to teach kids they can’t get everything they want. Maybe encourage him to go on the island and play for a bit etc.

Reactions: 17
They drag these kids out a lot to do things for “work” that they don’t really enjoy. But why don’t they seem to play at home in the pool more? You’d think with the excitement Jackson gets at the cruise pools he doesn’t have one. Or take him to a local splash pad.
I’m glad they listened to his wishes, but there is also that fine line of needing to teach kids they can’t get everything they want. Maybe encourage him to go on the island and play for a bit etc.
Jenn said Jackson doesn’t like sand and salt water because he got salt water in his eyes once at Castaway Cay. I understand him being apprehensive about going back and they shouldn’t force him but they could offer some gentle encouragement to have him try again.

You could tell Tim was very disappointed that they didn’t get to go to Castaway Cay.

• Haha
Jenn said Jackson doesn’t like sand and salt water because he got salt water in his eyes once at Castaway Cay. I understand him being apprehensive about going back and they shouldn’t force him but they could offer some gentle encouragement to have him try again.

You could tell Tim was very disappointed that they didn’t get to go to Castaway Cay.
I mean, aren't there other activities besides swimming on the island? They could try those.

Jen is stuck trying to relive the hosted glory years. End. Of. Story. They tried a flex moment with concierge but it's done. Now she is ruined. She has a chip on her shoulder and is a depressed gluttonous pig. It's over Trackers. This dumb ass doesn't realize where the money came from. She wants it to be the dumb ass home movie vlogs again. She can't take care of her kids or home. Pretty confident she was hungover on Christmas morning. She obviously didn't give one F about creating a magical morning for her kids. That baby's head is flat from neglect. My 9 year old could edit a more interesting vlog. Now she is tanking what made her so fat. She is beyond nuts. Tim must see it but be scared of her. That's why she had kids. Control.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Jenn said she does realize that Disney is way more expensive than other cruise lines and Dim chimes in that it isn’t really much more expensive. He said he had priced out similar cruises and Disney wasn’t much more as far as cost.

I priced out the cruise I had hoped to take next year for my birthday. 2 adults and a 2 year old, 4 nights from Port Canaveral to the Bahamas, ocean view:

Disney: $4,765.04 (On the Wish which I would hate because the marvel dinner and the frozen dinner sound like a nightmare)
Royal Caribbean: $2758.51 (On Utopia of the seas which I know nothing about)

Disney costs about $2,000 more. According to Tim, with all the upgrades and everything else on another cruise line, you’ll end up paying that difference anyway but I am not quite sure about that.

Reactions: 23
Maybe I missed it but I feel it wasn’t until Castaway Cay day that they mentioned there were going to let Buddy pick things to do. So now they are saying the whole cruise was a do whatever Buddy wants to do cruise? Sure, Jan.

They sure are trying their damnedest to convince their Stans why they won't try any other cruise lines. So uses her children as an excuse again to say she's sooooo busy, but basically she's too lazy to try to figure out a new ship layout, even though they still got lost and kept going the wrong way on their 4th time on the Wish. He says that other cruise lines are not cheaper after you add on all the extras. What exactly needs to be added on to other cruises to make it comparable to Disney? Adding a soda package? Every time I have ever priced out cruises, DCL has been more expensive--sometimes considerably. Way more than a soda package price. He just talks out of his ass so much it hurts. And I don't even want to get started on the characters. Why the duck would he think other lines have characters? Most people don't give a tit about that and actually prefer cruising without them.

Personally I actually hope they never stray from DCL. 1) I never want to see them on another line I'd cruise with and 2) I hope their views of vids doing the same cruises over and over and over continue to drop.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.