The Tim Tracker #162 The cheapest way to eat on vacation is to not bring Jenn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where did Jenn get that shirt you ask??!

Well, she got it on the Dream Birthday Cruise.

She got it in a 3XL!!!

And says she will wear it as a beach cover up.

Sure Jan!
IMG_0252.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
What’s sad is all the babies are crawling to the moms, BBO hates her so he’d probably turn around and go back to Dim.
Maybe if they just made Ginn hide somewhere, put Dim at the finish line and put Budley at the start so Da Baby runs away from his pinching/slapping/biting Big Brotha, he might be motivated to worm his way to the finish faster.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Maybe if they just made Ginn hide somewhere, put Dim at the finish line and put Budley at the start so Da Baby runs away from his pinching/slapping/biting Big Brotha, he might be motivated to worm his way to the finish faster.
I could see Butters running across the track though. They can’t do the diaper dash without the Nannies.
Oh BBO can crawl to the nanny. Problem solved lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wait, is that why he said he didn't like Haunted Mansion?? If so, then there must be a whole list of attractions that go against his Christian beliefs that he shouldn't he going on.

Flying Carpets: magic
Philharmagic: sorcery
Fantasmic: sorcery (looks like sorcery and magic are a part of a lot of Disney stories)
Pirates: pillage, plunder, rifle, loot, etc.
Dinosaur & TriceraTop Spin: evolution/non-creation

I am getting bored, but I assume the list must go on and on.
Go bleeping figure about Haunted Mansion. Maybe HP got a reprieve from his sect with Rowling coming out as a TERF? Probably not. Or it's gotten mainstream enough where he doesn't think he'll get excommunicated for wearing a Hufflepuff shirt...honestly, it sort of surprise me he's okay with Disney I know a lot of the more conservative sects aren't.

And it would've been hilarious if they did do the diaper dash and that kid just turned around when she was telling Da Baby to come and either it went to Dim or the nanny if she was there.

Reactions: 12
I could see Butters running across the track though. They can’t do the diaper dash without the Nannies.
Tim does tell Buddy all the time about winning, he doesn't know better lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What’s sad is all the babies are crawling to the moms, BBO hates her so he’d probably turn around and go back to Dim.

edit: sorry @fiveleggedgoat I just saw your post❣
If Oliver is smart, he would crawl straight to some other set of parents. Any other set of parents. And never look back.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Where did Jenn get that shirt you ask??!

Well, she got it on the Dream Birthday Cruise.

She got it in a 3XL!!!

And says she will wear it as a beach cover up.

Sure Jan!
View attachment 2732202
A 3X that is larger than I thought she was. But it does make sense especially if she no longer fits into Lilly I want to say the largest size they have number wise is a 16 though they do have an XXL. Also, they vanity size since I think the smallest size they have is a double zero.

Reactions: 13
Yeah, I don’t know how they thought they could handle it sans nanny. Tim absolutely would have to be at the finish, leaving Jen to set up Oliver, pay attention to the start, and keep OGB contained.

Literally. Could. Not. Happen.

Reactions: 17
I know we talked the other day about Jenn having that Twitter fight with someone and commented about "playing the autism card" and now it looks like she's most likely has a kid on the spectrum.

Now we can all look back and fondly remember what a bleeping witch she was making fun of overweight people in the parks, while watching her in the present day vids wearing a 3XL shirt. That karma sure is a witch.

Reactions: 38
I watched the Bahamas day and saw Jenn looking Donzell’s wife up and down something fierce …so gross and rude. Take notes Jenn…that lady was put together and gorgeous. You are a disgusting, selfish, slob with an ever expanding bulbous nose and waistline. You neglect and exploit your own children in exchange for obscene amounts of food and a lazy life of luxury. Your brains are mush and your insides seem even uglier than your outsides. Hard to believe that is even possible. View attachment 2732140
FRE made a point of this as well in his video. I seriously don't know what is wrong with her. She is just a constant witch. I notice it all the time even in some subtle ways....like at this dinner when Oliver is dancing around on her lap....she is liked pissed off at the poor baby just having fun. My eyes would be filled with joy....she is just so bothered. And these are things when the camera is on! Those bangs make her look super bitchy. Geez Dim...she wasn't that hot

• Heart
Reactions: 25
A 3X that is larger than I thought she was. But it does make sense especially if she no longer fits into Lilly I want to say the largest size they have number wise is a 16 though they do have an XXL. Also, they vanity size since I think the smallest size they have is a double zero.
I wear a 3x in tshirts and she doesn’t look as big as me so I don’t know.
Yeah, I’m fat. But I know I’m fat…Not living in some fantasy world. It pisses me off though that I barely eat but never lose weight due to several medical conditions, but this slog can eat the way she can and isn’t as big as me…yet.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Now we can all look back and fondly remember what a bleeping witch she was making fun of overweight people in the parks, while watching her in the present day vids wearing a 3XL shirt. That karma sure is a witch.
(I looked up unisex t-shirt sizing)
That is a chest of 45.276 inches
And a waist of 41.339 inches

According to this, Sloberella is a size 18+ 😬

10016D44-002E-4A0F-A7F6-285E750D6980.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

View attachment 2732354
Honestly I think she’s probably about a 16. She’s not wearing that size in some of her shorts, but she should. She squeezes into a smaller size and looks like a busted can of biscuits.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
In my heart of hearts, I know he would win.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

View attachment 2732354
That is not a good chart.
I wear a 8-10 depending on cut, and there’s no way my waist is 26- 28 inches. I actually have a very thick waist even though I’m not large I am slightly overweight and it all sits in the middle. I also am big up top, I wear a m/large in women’s cut shirts in a medium in unisex shirts, I wear medium workout pants and I am 5’2
When my waist was 28 inches I was in a size 0-2

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.