The Tim Tracker #162 The cheapest way to eat on vacation is to not bring Jenn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly I think she’s probably about a 16. She’s not wearing that size in some of her shorts, but she should. She squeezes into a smaller size and looks like a busted can of biscuits.
Oh no way. I am a size 14 and she is bigger than me in both girth and height. And 14 is only my pants size. I can do a Lg or XL depending on the top. If she is wearing a 3x she is bigger than a 16.

Reactions: 15
Do we know how tall she is?
I think she’s 5’7.. OK I’m editing this I watched their hard rock where they stood up against the mirror and she was Beyoncé‘s height which is 5’6

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
That is not a good chart.
I wear a 8-10 depending on cut, and there’s no way my waist is 26- 28 inches. I actually have a very thick waist even though I’m not large I am slightly overweight and it all sits in the middle. I also am big up top, I wear a m/large in women’s cut shirts in a medium in unisex shirts, I wear medium workout pants and I am 5’2
When my waist was 28 inches I was in a size 0-2
Yes. this is a weird chart. I have a 26/27 inch waist and wear a 2. I've never worn an 8.
Anyway, I can't imagine anyone would want to go on a Disney cruise after watching their videos. They ate a bunch and went to a splash pad? I can do that at home for pretty cheap.

Reactions: 10
34ABDBD1-A9A5-4706-9C88-2372D72112C2.jpeg

A good supportive bra would do her wonders. I understand that it’s not always comfortable wearing a bra but she’s not just running a quick errand to Walmart. She is a YouTube personality representing their channel and going to breakfast on a cruise and she looks like crap.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Them sitting on the couch at home. Tim’s good eye is red and swollen. It makes me wonder if J popped him

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jenn is very awkwardly stroking Jackson’s hair at breakfast and he moves his head from her. It was so awkward the way she was stroking his head it’s like she has no clue how to act around him and wants to appear motherly but it honestly was just weird the way she was doing it. Just over and over and over until he jerked his head away.
270C061C-6B6B-4FFB-8E8A-8B3B3ACAED7F.jpeg

It looks like they are letting Oliver feed himself something. Toast maybe? He has to sit next to Tim in order to be able to eat so that says something I think.
3C9AA9DC-9267-49EF-85DF-A00983FDC917.jpeg

ETA: Oliver is indeed eating bread. At least he is feeding himself.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
They want to check out Disney Story Living.

PLEASE DON’T!

1. it’s in the Palm Desert of California and I don’t want you anywhere in my state!

2. houses start in the low 1Ms and go upward.
“Are you sure” you can afford it, Slackers?

Blinker: now Sloberella is a movie critic 🤦🏻‍♀️
Going on and on and on about the movie Wish.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wear a 3x in tshirts and she doesn’t look as big as me so I don’t know.
Yeah, I’m fat. But I know I’m fat…Not living in some fantasy world. It pisses me off though that I barely eat but never lose weight due to several medical conditions, but this slog can eat the way she can and isn’t as big as me…yet.
I’m sure if you were on YouTube you’d at least make an effort at looking presentable. Her size doesn’t bother me, it’s her sloppiness.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
They want to check out Disney Story Living.

PLEASE DON’T!

1. it’s in the Palm Desert of California and I don’t want you anywhere in my state!

2. houses start in the low 1Ms and go upward.
“Are you sure” you can afford it, Slackers?
No need to worry, there’s no way they could handle Palm Desert weather.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 2732499

A good supportive bra would do her wonders. I understand that it’s not always comfortable wearing a bra but she’s not just running a quick errand to Walmart. She is a YouTube personality representing their channel and going to breakfast on a cruise and she looks like crap.
And she can afford to get correctly fit and the best quality bras, easily. I don't know why she doesn't.

Reactions: 15
Yes. this is a weird chart. I have a 26/27 inch waist and wear a 2. I've never worn an 8.
Anyway, I can't imagine anyone would want to go on a Disney cruise after watching their videos. They ate a bunch and went to a splash pad? I can do that at home for pretty cheap.
I think it's a UK chart which is way different than US sizes. I have bought a couple of UK dresses and always have to check measurements because it's way different than the US.

5'6 is fairly tall still, I want to say 5'4 is the average height in the US.

Honestly, I was thinking she was an 18 or maybe a 20 in some sizes but still probably tries to squeeze into 14/16. Lilly is generous but not that generous.

Reactions: 12
They got stuck in traffic for hours and Tim says he was supposed to drop Jackson off at school then drop Jenn and Oliver off at home and head back out to meet up with Adam the Woo for a race. Jenn says they will link Adam’s video below.
Spoiler alert: She does not link his video.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It’s funny all they’re comfortable giving the baby is bread. Which is so weird anyway. Why not scrambled eggs and fruit?Something that has actual things in it like protein and vitamins. Of all things bread can be a little dicey since it can get squishy and be more of a choking hazard than other things. (Toast is fine but it’s just funny if they’re “scared” of choking… why bread?) And you know the only reason they were so angry on the way home is because school would already be half over. Why they were going to drop j$ off at school on the way back from vacation rather than just take him home is beyond me. Can’t stand another minute with him? They just make such weird decisions.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
They seriously showed footage of themselves stuck in traffic. Why would anyone care?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
They seriously showed footage of themselves stuck in traffic. Why would anyone care?
They spent more time showing them in traffic then they did showing their last moments on the ship. And at the end they spent more time talking about Jenn’s review of Wish than anything else.
This was a 30 minute video that could have been condensed down to 7 minutes or even less.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Seriously, I was joking the other day when I said that they'd likely make OG go back to school after the cruise. I cannot believe that was actually their intention. Does it even occur to them how discombobulated he's going to be post vacation? Also, wonder if after the traffic jam if they followed through on that or not.

And I swear she did not try at all this cruise. I don't know if it's because she hasn't found a new brand of resort wear that fits or she just didn't give a duck since she wasn't in cuntciere and couldn't do the baby race.

And I'd like to see Florida Man and Homeless Marge move to Cali. That would go over so well....not going to like that state income tax, guyzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That is not a good chart.
I wear a 8-10 depending on cut, and there’s no way my waist is 26- 28 inches. I actually have a very thick waist even though I’m not large I am slightly overweight and it all sits in the middle. I also am big up top, I wear a m/large in women’s cut shirts in a medium in unisex shirts, I wear medium workout pants and I am 5’2
When my waist was 28 inches I was in a size 0-2
Sizing is so hard- I’m 5’7” and do have a 28 inch waist & wear a 6-8. I have long torso & that makes pants odd sometimes. The high waisted stuff never fits me correctly.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.