The Tim Tracker #162 The cheapest way to eat on vacation is to not bring Jenn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It occurred to me, today, that it would be a great idea for Jenn to join forces with YITS and make their own podcast. They‘d have so much in common to talk about….diet advice, cooking tips, advanced literacy, making friends, off-road driving, maintaining a sustainable work/life balance, selective truthfulness…it would be perfect! Make it happen, Jenn! We’d definitely all be tuning in!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Speaking of Amanduh looks like Potato's account is at least active and he has been entered in some pet contest :rolleyes: Apparently, he is currently 5th in his group.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Wait a second. Amanduh's birthday is February 5th, so was the free pizza her birthday gift from Jenn?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
And apparently she thinks she's famous on her TikTok because she got 800 views...girl, no.

Also, a review for Pot Belly with the employee. Seriously, Pot Belly. Hell, she's reviewing a lot of fast food chains on Tik Tok now.

• Sick
If I can stomach it I may try to go back to the video where he gave OG's stats-height and weight. I'm sure we talked about it in one of the past threads, I want to say it was around the time they made the windmill costume.
It was when they carved the pumpkin. Tim thought the pumpkin might weigh as much as Buddy. Buddy ended up around 35 pounds, I believe. Tim originally thought Buddy weighed much less than that. So it tracks that he's underweight for his age/height and that's why he's still wearing 2T shorts.

I guess, so far, that's the only area he's not emulating his parents.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
And one of the food reviews Potato's mom did mentions kambucha. So I guess we know who gave Sloberella that great idea. Personally, I wouldn't take dieting advice from the Queen of Velveeta. Seriously, that girl eats a lot of cheese.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
And apparently she thinks she's famous on her TikTok because she got 800 views...girl, no.

Also, a review for Pot Belly with the employee. Seriously, Pot Belly. Hell, she's reviewing a lot of fast food chains on Tik Tok now.
I love how she reviews Friendly's and then shows Drunken Monkey as a "new" (spoiler alert: it's been downtown on Bumby forever) coffee place that's giving her "lowkey boho vibes and she's here for it" :rolleyes:

Why does she perpetually have Resting witch Face? It's so bleeping annoying.

1707417711662.png

1707417725478.png

1707417779620.png

1707417756192.png

1707417799669.png

And WTF is this? Does she think she's Gisele or something?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Amanda reminds me of David Letterman's bit " What's the deal with old guys and giant glasses?"

• Haha
not sure if anyone’s mentioned this yet i haven’t scrolled through here in a couple days, so sorry if anyone has! 😅

BUT! holy crap jenn’s weights really is showing during the pizza video!! and hey trackholes!! stop playing with your food, pretty disgusting and appetite suppressing. all they do is shove food down their throats, unhealthy food to. eating healthy at home once or twice then going out and eating a ton of junk foods all day, isn’t dieting or helping in your to “lose weight”.

also, imagine having to sit and listen to dimbo & ginn for maybe an hour and half the time they’re speaking to only each other and a big ass camera is in your way?! how freaking embarrassing and awkward…. i could never.

Reactions: 12
I can't tell if she's getting ideas from Sloberella or vice versa they are essentially one and the same. Also, the Mac n Cheese and grilled cheese meal at Pot Belly made me want to barf. Finally, there is a toilet out there in the greater Orlando area that might work harder than Ft. Pampers. Hell, maybe Aanduh and the Employee can go with the Trackers on a cruise. I'm taking it they couldn't take Potato with them though...

Reactions: 9

Well tit, I gotta tell my own cats they're more famous than Amanduh because their reels on IG have gotten more views than her!

• Haha
I scanned to the part they were eating.

This looks like so good. This looks delicious. This looks like so delicious.

WTF is wrong with her?

So, if I got this right, they had one kid in school and another at home with a nanny to go... eat pizza.

Is this supposed to be considered WORK? Please tell me, stans. It's hard for me to tell these days.

Please also tell me why two supposedly infertile people who DESPERATELY wanted children people ditched (yet again) their second miracle child to go eat pizza with two randos they met a few months ago?

1707419453032.png

• Sick
Reactions: 23
I scanned to the part they were eating.

This looks like so good. This looks delicious. This looks like so delicious.

WTF is wrong with her?

So, if I got this right, they had one kid in school and another at home with a nanny to go... eat pizza.

Is this supposed to be considered WORK? Please tell me, stans. It's hard for me to tell these days.

Please also tell me why two supposedly infertile people who DESPERATELY wanted children people ditched (yet again) their second miracle child to go eat pizza with two randos they met a few months ago?

View attachment 2744398
To be fair, the relationship goes back longer than that. I know she was at least in contact with her as far back in January when they were giving away crap on that ridiculously long Live and they mentioned they had known them for awhile. She even got a shout out-sort of-to her lame sticker shop there.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I get what you're saying about OG. I don't personally like him as well but I feel sorry for him and he's only four, so I hope that maybe if he does have a decent friend that he can be salvageable-i.e. their parents can sort of unofficially adopt him in their family and he doesn't have to deal with his terrible parents. I blame Sloberella and Dim for ruining whatever relationship the brothers have. They did nothing to prepare him for Oliver and I can already see that they are going to make everything a competition between the boys and compare them to each other. I think Sloberella clearly favors J$ probably because he looks like her and is the oldest. I don't even think she resents J$ for being a boy so much because she wanted one boy and one girl and Ollie ruined that for her. She already views him as a bad seed and it's disgusting. I do think right now Dim is treating O okay but I can totally see him making those boys resent each other by making everything a competition. I go back and forth to wanting O like some of the things Dim does like roller coasters. I don't want Dim to have the coaster buddy he always wanted BUT I do want that little boy to have someone other than the revolving nannies to give him the time of day.
I feel that Dim is not connected with Oliver as much as he was with Jackson. He seems indifferent when holding him etc., unemotional I think he wanted a girl just as much as Ginn did.

• Sad
To be fair, the relationship goes back longer than that. I know she was at least in contact with her as far back in January when they were giving away crap on that ridiculously long Live and they mentioned they had known them for awhile. She even got a shout out-sort of-to her lame sticker shop there.
Were they hanging out together in person in Jan 2023? I can't remember.

Reactions: 4
Yea, but I don't think Jenn knew-knew Amanda. I think she was just a stan with an etsy shop that sent her tit and commented on the vids.

Their first in person meeting was at the Farmer's Market in Celebration, right? I wonder if they had planned to meet up or if Amanda stalked them like Candace and the weirdo son.

Were they hanging out together in person in Jan 2023? I can't remember.
She didn't move here till the fall of this year but I think they had at least met in the park/she sent the magic mail. It's a 3.5 hour video so I don't plan on going through it if I do find a time stamp but if you really want to watch it they do blab about her there.
---
Yea, but I don't think Jenn knew-knew Amanda. I think she was just a stan with an etsy shop that sent her tit and commented on the vids.

Their first in person meeting was at the Farmer's Market in Celebration, right? I wonder if they had planned to meet up or if Amanda stalked them like Candace and the weirdo son.
I want to say they met them at the park before like a stan. Ugh, now I am going to see if I can find the interaction in that stupid video.

Reactions: 5
OK, they had met at Starbucks at Disney Springs...but it was like a stan meeting, not a hey, long lost friend meeting. Jenn knew her from her etsy shop...because she sent Jenn crap. Then Amanda won something in the giveaway, so people must have thought it was rigged....which it probably was knowing Jenn.

Ironically, Amanda won the Runaway Railway media gifts---the big last thing Tim and Jenn were #hosted for.

From the transcript:

Screenshot 2024-02-08 at 2.32.09 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-02-08 at 2.32.35 PM.png

• Wow
OK, they had met at Starbucks at Disney Springs...but it was like a stan meeting, not a hey, long lost friend meeting. Jenn knew her from her etsy shop...because she sent Jenn crap. Then Amanda won something in the giveaway, so people must have thought it was rigged....which it probably was knowing Jenn.

Ironically, Amanda won the Runaway Railway media gifts---the big last thing Tim and Jenn were #hosted for.

From the transcript:

View attachment 2744440View attachment 2744441
Thanks for finding that and saving me two hours of searching.

Reactions: 5
Thanks for finding that and saving me two hours of searching.
If you click on show transcript and then find the word Amanda, it comes up right away. ;) Now that I've rewatched it, I do think it was rigged and Jenn is a bleeping witch when people call her out on it being rigged.

But I really do think, at this point, so Jan 7th, 2023, Amanda was just a random stan.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.