The Tim Tracker #162 The cheapest way to eat on vacation is to not bring Jenn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went back and tried to watch some of the Ireland vid to make sure my memory wasn’t cloudy and holy tit what a difference. Tim is such an arrogant asshole who thinks he’s so funny all the time. I mean, he still is an asshole, but at least for the vids I feel he has toned it down. I wonder if he hadn’t shifted to his oh-golly-gee persona if the channel ever would have taken off.

And I see why he holds on to Jen. There is no way any other woman would put up with that personality. And I assume that’s also why he doesn’t have many friends. I also can see why Adam tries to put him in his place every time they get together and how sometimes Nick gets in his little digs. He must be insufferable to be around off-camera.

Jen seems to have changed for the worse. I am sure it was all an act back then but she was quieter and more reserved and mostly just fake laughed thru the vids. Sure, Tim spent most of the time filming himself and not much of her. I wonder when Jen decided to be more of a camera hog.

I wish I could remember when I first started watching them. I can’t believe there was a time I actually enjoyed them and didn’t find them to be such awful people.
OK… but Tim has all the friends in the relationship, some going back decades. Tim and ATW are definitely friends. It may be a generational thing but what they do is banter which you typically only do with people you really like. I think Tim will get bored with Nick because he doesn’t get banter either.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The notion they just came across this pizza place while browsing is a joke. It was just a giant promo piece. They must realize their followers are totally gullible and will buy into whatever narrative they push.

Maybe it is just me, but the pizza looks like one step above generic 7-11/convenience store pizza. Nothing exciting looking about the food there.

I skipped over some of it. The only cool thing about the vlog was the story about the lady and her dog giving high 5's.

Reactions: 6
You can't lie like you do when you post your entire lives on the internet.
don’t forget who we’re talking about here - jenn can and does lie like this and gets away with it because her stans bend over backwards to agree with/defend her. the food they ate on the cruise doesn’t count since it was a cruise or whatever.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe it is just me, but the pizza looks like one step above generic 7-11/convenience store pizza. Nothing exciting looking about the food there.

I skipped over some of it. The only cool thing about the vlog was the story about the lady and her dog giving high 5's.
Don't knock all convenience store/gas station pizza, here in the mid west we have a chain that makes great pizza 😀

Reactions: 4
While looking to see where in NJ Amanda is from (I thought it was South Jersey, therefore they wouldn't necessarily be connoisseurs of NYC pizza) somehow I happened upon a Champions Gate & Davenport Fl CommunityFacebook group. This chick is really nuts, but maybe she should have this conversation with her bestie Jenn?

Screenshot 2024-02-08 at 8.47.47 AM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
OK… but Tim has all the friends in the relationship, some going back decades. Tim and ATW are definitely friends. It may be a generational thing but what they do is banter which you typically only do with people you really like. I think Tim will get bored with Nick because he doesn’t get banter either.
Yep. Agreed.

Tim's an asshole but who's the one who still sees his family on a daily basis? Certainly not Jenn.

Reactions: 8

My DH is from Staten Island and Brother's Pizzeria was his go-to.

John & John's is not bad. But if we're in that area, SoDough Square (while Detroit-style) is the one we choose. It's on Michigan too (same as John & John's). SO SO good.

There's lots of good pizza places in Florida (including in Orlando). You just need to look for them, including off-the-beaten-path joints.

In Orlando, Brad's Underground is great (order online or takeout). Ah-Beetz in Delray Beach (it's New Haven style) is outstanding. Tucci's in Boca. We love Nona's Slice House in Safety Harbor. Crazy enough, we used to get awesome NY slices inside Melbourne Beach Market (grocery store) in Brevard County.

Reactions: 5
It’s so odd that they’ve never gone to New York on a trip to vlog. The trip is 2 ½ hours and the tickets aren’t very expensive. Yet they’ve been to California and Hawaii multiple times. Tim could eat hundreds of hot dogs in New York.
I would personally fund a trip to NY for them. Watching them react to NY and see how NYrs react to them would be the most entertaining thing they could ever put on YT.

I mean, if they think Tattle is bad, they have no idea…

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The Tim tracker #163: Tim and his saucy swine are intermittent fasting which means they only have 8 hours to whine and dine!
---
Edited to add: this could use some work. Someone more clever feel free to modify!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
“We got this pasta salad because I thought this is what our friends must eat in New Jersey”. Huh? The way they act like other parts of the country are another planet.
Also, grandma’s sweater needs to go. They buy jackets and sweatshirts like it’s their job and that gross sweater is still everywhere.

• Heart
I would personally fund a trip to NY for them. Watching them react to NY and see how NYrs react to them would be the most entertaining thing they could ever put on YT.

I mean, if they think Tattle is bad, they have no idea…
I’d fear for J$ life as they let him just run full speed toward an intersection Midtown, assuming everyone will stop because they’re famous celebrities 😂

Reactions: 9
My DH is from Staten Island and Brother's Pizzeria was his go-to.

John & John's is not bad. But if we're in that area, SoDough Square (while Detroit-style) is the one we choose. It's on Michigan too (same as John & John's). SO SO good.

There's lots of good pizza places in Florida (including in Orlando). You just need to look for them, including off-the-beaten-path joints.
I've been really wanting to try SoDough Square, I just never get into that area. I LOVE Detroit style pizza. We've found a ton of awesome pizza places all around us, and one really authentic NY style place. The thing I can't really find around Orlando is authentic Mexican food. There's tons of okay places, but so few actual authentic Mexican restaurants. You wouldn't think of it, but we had so many great Mexican restaurants back in SE WI that THAT'S what I crave most whenever I head back to my home state, because I can't find anything quite as good here.

Reactions: 3
“We got this pasta salad because I thought this is what our friends must eat in New Jersey”. Huh? The way they act like other parts of the country are another planet.
Also, grandma’s sweater needs to go. They buy jackets and sweatshirts like it’s their job and that gross sweater is still everywhere.
I'm sorry, I absolutely love that sweater because every time she wears it, all I can see is that pathetic "We're sorry we are racist bigots" apology in my head.

But I agree, the pasta salad comment was one of the dumbest things. You wanted to eat the pasta salad...on top of the mozzarella plank and two pieces of pizza. You also had to top it off with a cannoli and a piece of cheesecake....because you ate healthy for a "couple weeks" and intermittent fasting is soooooooo hard you guyzzzzz. Have another shot of apple cider vinegar Jenn. That will undo all this gluttony.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She needs to stop buying clothes! She is horrific at it! For the love of god send the nanny! Nearly choked when she said she was still dressing J$ in 2T!!!! Good god he is almost 5!!!
Can someone explain to me how a genius, tall for his age, wild child is actually fitting in a 2T at 4 years old?? The Trackholes let us know at every opportunity that Budley Jackprop was tall for his age. If that were true, Budley Jackprop would look like a 70’s basketball player in his outfits. Someone make it make sense.
#homemovies

Reactions: 10
The trackers are doing themselves an absolute disservice by completely writing off anything not Disney.
Being open to other experiences/cultures/people is what makes the world go round.
but the trackers and their “we only stick to our kind” backwoods way of thinking is so late, and gross.

SN: watching ordinary adventures icon of the seas video, and I’m ready to give all my money to Royal Caribbean. Oh no, there’s no included soda,

• Haha
Can someone explain to me how a genius, tall for his age, wild child is actually fitting in a 2T at 4 years old?? The Trackholes let us know at every opportunity that Budley Jackprop was tall for his age. If that were true, Budley Jackprop would look like a 70’s basketball player in his outfits. Someone make it make sense.
#homemovies
Everybody gets a camel toe!!!

Screenshot_20240208_092105_Chrome.jpg

No one in that house wears shorts that fit.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.