The Tim Tracker #162 The cheapest way to eat on vacation is to not bring Jenn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So anyone want to guess when the impromptu cruise is taking place. President's Day is around the corner but I doubt they'd be stupid enough to book THAT last minute. Or they might. There's also Spring Break next month per the school calendar right around another event (arts festival) which I'm sure they'll embarrass poor buddy by making him dress as a paintbrush.
I’m thinking the cruise will be during Jackson’s Spring Break because I would hope they wouldn’t have Jackson miss several days of school just so his baby brother can participate in a novelty race but I wouldn’t put it past the Bojos to just pull Jackson out of school for a week.

Whenever the cruise is, I truly hope Oliver participates so his parents can shut the duck up about him winning and I hope another baby blows Oliver out of the water. Have we even seen Oliver crawl?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Wait wait wait…they do not still have their Christmas tree up in February do they?
You have got to be kidding me, like seriously?

I mean I know they are lazy but how can jobless people be THIS lazy? We all work here an we got our Xmas stuff all away in ONE day start of January, we got into the attic in the morning an brought down all the boxes, got the two 6ft trees down, as well as all the other decorations from the two living rooms, dinning room an hallway then got all the outside lights down an got it all back into the attic so I could hoover an clean up before dinner

It literally takes ONE day which am sure most people will use up, maybe two if they are doing it over a weekend, an they will have jobs unlike these two, I honestly cannot believe someone can be this lazy

Reactions: 15
This guy is not bitching that his kid has grown out of the car seat and has to spend <gasp> $350 for the next size up. After they mention booking another cruise. Assholes. Literally no other way to describe these people.

And basically she lied when she said she talked to J$ about not getting married and he understood if she was browsing Target for flowers for the wedding.

So if Da Baby woke up 5 minutes or 7 minutes after putting him down, does that really count as him falling asleep? Do they even give the kid a chance to self soothe? This was their problem with J$, they went running in there the second he started to stir.

Holy tit. J$ is 4 years old and still wears a 2T? They really need to get that kid checked out. I know some kids are smaller than others, but 2T on a 4 year old is small.

Taking that tree down would take less than an hour. How do you not get that done in a day when you do absolutely nothing. And this is an easy thing for J$ to help with too.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Notice how Tim gave her major props for dinner? Not his usual “it was ok”. He’s so happy to eat real food! 😅

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
If you really love Xmas and want to leave your tree up, go for it! But we know that ain’t the case with these two. It’s laziness. And that tree would take 20 minutes to take down. There’s nothing on it!

Reactions: 17
People recommend to Jenn that he might need to cut down on his naps. That would be me. Hi Jenn 👋 She has to double check because she thinks it's a year when you do that. Check where? The baby instruction manual that he came with? What the heck is she talking about "check"? How about you try it. Instead of forcing 19 naps on the kid every day, see what his little body wants to do.

But don't worry, they will not be doing any of that because this all worked for J$ so well (it didn't) and they are doing it exactly the same way. Haven't they said 90 million times already how different J$ and Da Baby are? Maybe, just maybe what worked for J$ sleep schedule (even though they struggled there too) might not work for Da Baby?

Napping is when the baby's brain develops so he needs 18 hours of sleep every single day. Never mind proper nutrition or stimulation or letting him move freely on his own. Napping is the most important thing.

Do you know you needed more brain development? Both of you idiots. I've never experienced parents of two children just fail so miserably at everything they do.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
This guy is not bitching that his kid has grown out of the car seat and has to spend <gasp> $350 for the next size up. After they mention booking another cruise. Assholes. Literally no other way to describe these people.

So am guessing absolutely no where sells car seats that do from baby to age 12 then? As per usual I bet they just grabbed the first seat they seen that had a expensive price tag on it without bother to check what age it does up too, also why does it HAVE to be $350 for a seat, like go get a cheaper one, the one we have for our niece does baby to age 12, you just take parts off as they grow an it was £100 an its just as safe as any of the others, even does all the fancy stuff too like rotates to the sides for easier access to get them in an out an reclines as well as sits right up

Reactions: 11
So am guessing absolutely no where sells car seats that do from baby to age 12 then? As per usual I bet they just grabbed the first seat they seen that had a expensive price tag on it without bother to check what age it does up too, also why does it HAVE to be $350 for a seat, like go get a cheaper one, the one we have for our niece does baby to age 12, you just take parts off as they grow an it was £100 an its just as safe as any of the others, even does all the fancy stuff too like rotates to the sides for easier access to get them in an out an reclines as well as sits right up
They didn't actually buy it, it seems. Or they didn't show that they bought it. How it went down was Tim sees the car seats and comments that Da Baby has outgrown his car seat. He then points out the Britax seat that J$ has, mentions it's $350, he seems exasperated, but says they save 5% with their Target card. He mentions he knows it's safe but the kid should stop growing. Which I get, that's something parents say a lot, but it seems tone deaf to mention you just booked another cruise and then be annoyed at the priced of a car seat.

I personally do not think that $350 is a bad price for a car seat that your kid could potentially use until they are 6 or so years old. Britax is a great brand, it's what I used for my kids 18 years ago.

But my question is---if Da Baby has outgrown the (bucket style) car seat.....why is he still in it? Why are they driving around with the kid in an ill fitting car seat? He didn't say Da Baby is about to outgrow his car seat. He says the baby is too big for the one they have now with the bucket. But sure, book another cruise....

Screenshot 2024-02-07 at 8.08.04 AM.png

• Sad
Holy tit. J$ is 4 years old and still wears a 2T? They really need to get that kid checked out. I know some kids are smaller than others, but 2T on a 4 year old is small.
What happened to OG Buddy being super tall for his age, if he's wearing 2T he's not. Unless they just squeeze him in the smaller sizes because proper fitting clothing isn't a thing in this family.

Another spur of the moment cruise? They really hated the last one.

• Haha
If (because J4D knows nothing about her miracle children & is a liar) a 4 year old boy is wearing a 2T that should definitely be concerning. I find that toddler clothes often run small and it's not uncommon for kids to wear a size above their age at least. I think it's more likely they're too lazy to shop and spend money on OG Buddy

Reactions: 16
But my question is---if Da Baby has outgrown the (bucket style) car seat.....why is he still in it? Why are they driving around with the kid in an ill fitting car seat? He didn't say Da Baby is about to outgrow his car seat. He says the baby is too big for the one they have now with the bucket. But sure, book another cruise....
These are the people that left their kid with strangers in a van then also went driving like maniacs in a golf cart with a seat not clipped in right, it's no surprise they are still using a seat that's too small for him, kids are a afterthought to them

Reactions: 12
Omg she's so cringe. "We're driving to a Target that's farther away so I'm going to rEaD mY bOoK". Good lord.
IKR?

Jenn, just stop already with the theatre of pretending you're reading in the car on the way to bleeping Target by showing your damn book.

Do you want us all to believe that you and Tim never speak to each other unless it's on camera?
Cuz that's what you're doing if you're implying you read during a simple errand run and ignore him.

(not that I believe you're actually reading in the car anyways :rolleyes:)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He was looking at Britax which is “THE Name” in car seats and also most expensive. Guaranteed that’s why they have Britax.
Also, I’m pretty sure a baby Oliver’s size outgrew that infant car seat a while ago. He’s nearly 1 and not a small baby. We had to switch at about 9 months and my son was pretty average size.
---
If (because J4D knows nothing about her miracle children & is a liar) a 4 year old boy is wearing a 2T that should definitely be concerning. I find that toddler clothes often run small and it's not uncommon for kids to wear a size above their age at least. I think it's more likely they're too lazy to shop and spend money on OG Buddy
It helps explain why his shorts are always waaaay too short. I can see a kid that needs 4t fitting into a 2t in elastic waistband shorts…they could stretch enough to fit his waist but look ridiculously short.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.