The Tim Tracker #162 The cheapest way to eat on vacation is to not bring Jenn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They just booked another cruise. :rolleyes: I assume they are still trying for that elusive diaper dash win.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Only a couple of minutes into the new vlog but Jenn has been doing apple cider vinegar shots twice a day and in the last vlog she said she was doing meal prep. I wonder if this is her effort to try and lose weight before the speculated vow renewal.
Hey Jen, a detox does nothing if you continue to put horrible tit into your body.

Reactions: 19
Ok, Jen, your Picadillo looks disgusting. Maybe you should stick with burning boxed meals.

And I am not typically that violent of a person but every time either of them say "bay-bay", like in "that's show-biz, bay-bay" I just want to ram a machete down their throats.
---
Apparently Nick’s gloating about how his son likes rolly coasties must’ve hit a nerve with Tim because they bought Jackson this book.

IMG_1864.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
They just booked another cruise. :rolleyes: I assume they are still trying for that elusive diaper dash win.
I wonder if they booked a cruise during Jackson’s Spring Break since they would need a longer cruise for the diaper dash to take place.
Is it just me or did Tim seem annoyed that Jenn announced they booked another cruise? He sounded like he wanted it to be a secret for now.
That being said, I hope Oliver does participate in the diaper dash and I hope he loses in order to humble Tim and Jenn who are both convinced he is going to win.

Reactions: 18
Can someone please explain to me why Jenn thinks it’s acceptable to show a pile of dirty laundry, including underwear? An image of the weirdo Stan’s zooming in on her dirty bra will not leave my head 🤢
Well apparently it’s clean, but to answer your question - it’s because these 2 travel vloggers are really only posting homemovies.

#homemovies

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Interesting about the cruise because there are no concierge cabins available for the longer cruises during spring break. We have the same spring break and are doing the 3 day…i know they won’t do that one again so I’m safe!

edit…im wrong there is a 7 day with concierge still phew…Jenn almost had to slum it again!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ok, Jen, your Picadillo looks disgusting. Maybe you should stick with burning boxed meals.

And I am not typically that violent of a person but every time either of them say "bay-bay", like in "that's show-biz, bay-bay" I just want to ram a machete down their throats.
---
Apparently Nick’s gloating about how his son likes rolly coasties must’ve hit a nerve with Tim because they bought Jackson this book.

View attachment 2741014
A shout out to @ThemeParkPigeonIsPettyAF perhaps 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Tim is super anal about a gap on the new suitcase wheels. It's odd he doesn't seem anal about much of anything else. Like how dirty his house is or how shittily he painted the garage door or the unsafe placement of his outdoor island with it's tripping hazard cord or the water stain on the ceiling.

Tim really liked Jackson's nap schedule so poor Oliver is going to be napping his life away just like his brother did so his parents don't have to deal with him. They are really hating life with Oliver not sleeping well because he is interrupting their lives.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25

---

View attachment 2741014
She used a recipe from the Skinny Taste. I have one of their cookbooks. As far as dieting goes it's very easy to get off track with those books. While some of the recipes are great some of them eh....and I don't DJ was eating it with the recommended proportions.

Reactions: 6
At the rate they are stunting his development he's going to be the oldest kid in that damn diaper dash soon.
---
She used a recipe from the Skinny Taste. I have one of their cookbooks. As far as dieting goes it's very easy to get off track with those books. While some of the recipes are great some of them eh....and I don't DJ was eating it with the recommended proportions.
Gina's picadillo is delicious, big fan of her Puerto Rican beans too. Gina doesn't deserve having Jenn butcher her recipes.

Reactions: 9
And already talking about being nap police on poor Ollie. Take that Tattle, we liked being nap control freaks with our oldest and we are going to do it again...

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I love Skinnytaste! She is so nice & usually her recipes are easy. But you know they are eating way more than they need. Plus whatever junk snacks they have.

Reactions: 6
At the rate they are stunting his development he's going to be oldest kid in that damn diaper dash soon.
---

Gina's picadillo is delicious, big fan of her Puerto Rican beans too. Gina doesn't deserve having Jenn butcher her recipes.
It didn't even look like the same thing. I also like how the cookbook tells you how to cut stuff if need be. I doubt Jenn will actually read the entire recipe. Probably will get sidetracked by her shows.

Reactions: 7
At Target, Tim seems to want to stop Jenn from talking about the spontaneous cruise they booked so he tells her that her face is appearing super red on camera (it was indeed very red). She starts feeling around her face and that is what the editor extraordinaire used as the thumbnail:

IMG_2708.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
do they have a new SUV?? Or was that the inside of the rivian on the Publix trip.

Reactions: 3
At Target, Tim seems to want to stop Jenn from talking about the spontaneous cruise they booked so he tells her that her face is appearing super red on camera (it was indeed very red). She starts feeling around her face and that is what the editor extraordinaire used as the thumbnail:

View attachment 2741020
So anyone want to guess when the impromptu cruise is taking place. President's Day is around the corner but I doubt they'd be stupid enough to book THAT last minute. Or they might. There's also Spring Break next month per the school calendar right around another event (arts festival) which I'm sure they'll embarrass poor buddy by making him dress as a paintbrush.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Notice how they are buying books about dealing with emotions. The roller coaster book is also about emotions and dealing with them. They had another one in a previous video like that. I think these are being recommended to them from teachers bec J has outbursts and doesn’t know how to deal with emotions bec he is on the spectrum

ETA: nothing wrong with being on the spectrum I’m just making an observation that maybe they do know and just aren’t talking about it

Some things never change. Just what they need, another cruise where they look stressed out and miserable.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Notice how they are buying books about dealing with emotions. The roller coaster book is also about emotions and dealing with them. They had another one in a previous video like that. I think these are being recommended to them from teachers bec J has outbursts and doesn’t know how to deal with emotions bec he is on the spectrum

ETA: nothing wrong with being on the spectrum I’m just making an observation that maybe they do know and just aren’t talking about it
I noticed that as well. I may have rolled my eyes when she said he was reading chapter books like some preschool genius. I doubt that kid even knows how to actually read. He might know his alphabet and can make some letters but J$ is no genius in math or reading.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.